残影 creates an immobile clone of himself that, upon contact with an enemy, shocks all enemies in a small area for damage. It has a very low cooldown, making it a good farming skill. 电子涡流 binds an enemy to himself, drawing it in slowly; at higher levels of the skill, it will always be able to pull the target into a Static Remnant. 超负荷 further supplements this combo by harnessing the excess charge whenever Raijin casts a spell, adding it in the form of magical damage to his next attack and zapping enemies in a radius around the target. Finally, Storm Spirit's ultimate and signature skill is 球状闪电, in which he transforms into pure energy, sacrificing his own 魔法值 to dash quickly around the map in an invulnerable state, inflicting minor damage to foes he impacts as well as giving him an Overload charge. It can be used to 先手 and 逃生 long distances with ease.
Since his ultimate disjoints enemy projectiles and has no cooldown, he can prove to be one of the most slippery foes in the game, provided that he has enough mana regeneration to sustain it and/or the enemy team does not have strong disables such as 眩晕s and 沉默s. However, without proper mana management, he will run out of juice very quickly and become a sitting duck. While extremely vulnerable early game before he acquires his ultimate, once he does so, if he gets a few quick kills and some mana-sustaining items, he will become an unstoppable force of nature.
|+25 攻击速度||20||+0.4秒 |
|+375 生命||15||+65 |
|+2.5 魔法恢复||10||+24 |
提供Lua错误 模块:Ability_ID的第61行：无法找到"电子狂欢"的Cargo数据 技能
- Lua错误 模块:Ability_ID的第61行：无法找到"电子狂欢"的Cargo数据
- 施法前摇: 0
- 范围: 750
- 超负荷充能: 3
- 攻击速度加成: 40
- buff持续时间: 12
- 魔法消耗: 150
- 冷却时间: 30
- 附录: 该buff持续到时间到期，或充能次数用尽，取决于哪个更短。buff基于
- 15级左边天赋: +325 生命值 增加至 +375
无视技能免疫 ➜ 2次 攻击弹射700范围 [ ]
|In a final act of desperation, the elementalist Thunderkeg cast a suicidal spell that merged his being with the Storm Celestial. From this fusion, the Storm Spirit was born. Now known by his combined name, Raijin Thunderkeg leaves behind crackling images of himself, boastful poses that shock foes as he pulls them into his Electric Vortex. Every ability Overloads him with energy, which he gleefully discharges on the next unfortunate target. Like a jolly weatherman, Raijin forecasts victory with a boisterous laugh. The Storm Spirit flashes across the land in the form of Ball Lightning, zaps his enemies senseless, and zips away before any can hope to catch him.|
|定位：||核心 逃生 爆发 先手 控制|
- Storm Spirit, like
, and , was a Pandaren in DotA. He was re-skinned to avoid copyright issues with Blizzard, since Pandaren are a race of in the Warcraft Universe.
- The line ▶️ I'll spirit you away!, as well as him muttering Spirit... Away... when he dies may be a reference to the film Spirited Away.
- Storm Spirit's speech is very similar to Ninjor, a character from the Power Rangers franchise, whose voice acting is largely based on the character Dudley Do-Right, from the Dudley Do-Right Show.
has an equivalent in Heroes of Newerth called "Stormspirit".
- Ball lightning is an unexplained and potentially dangerous atmospheric electrical phenomenon. The term refers to reports of luminous, spherical objects that vary from pea-sized to several meters in diameter. Though usually associated with thunderstorms, the phenomenon lasts considerably longer than the split-second flash of a lightning bolt.
- Storm Spirit's voice line "I'll save this till it's five oclock somewhere" is a reference to the song It's Five O' Clock Somewhere by Alan Jackson.