- With the boost of bonus movement speed and bonus attack speed after casting
, Slark can easily lock down his target with and secure the kill. provides 50 attack speed and 50 attack damage. Furthermore it also gives 25 agility which boost an agility's hero attack speed and damage even more. Templar Assassin is a natural carrier, who tries do burst down an opponent quickly after casting Blink. Her skills and her role synergizes really well with the item. is considered one of Ursa's core items, and Ursa greatly benefits from the extra bonus movement speed for chasing down enemies and the bonus attack speed synergizes well with after casting .
into her enemy target. The attack speed bonus helps her finishes up her Dueled target.
- Blink requires heroes to face the direction in which they are blinking. This means that heroes facing away from their blink destination will have to turn first, causing a slight delay depending on their turn rate.
's barrier blocks damage over time, meaning that it will prevent items like from resetting Blink Dagger's cooldown.
- Use Blink to dodge incoming projectile-based spells such as
or , and from items like .
- When Blink dagger go into cooldown upon taking damage on an escape, a quick self-cast with
will allow you to wait the short cooldown relatively safely and blink out the moment you land on the ground.
- Blink Dagger can turn into a very strong escape tool if you are affected by