|
配置[]
- ▶️ Oracle.
- ▶️ 神谕者。
- ▶️ The Oracle sees all.
- ▶️ 神谕者无所不见。
- ▶️ Let if be all that we see or seem.
- ▶️ 万事将如神谕般进行。
- ▶️ The odds are with us. Or are they?
- ▶️ 胜算在我们这边。或者,不在?
- ▶️ Like those odds, do you, hmm?
- ▶️ 喜欢这些胜算吗,哼?
- ▶️ So many paths to choose.
- ▶️ 有这么多路可以选。
- ▶️ I must harm to heal.
- ▶️ 有伤者才能扶伤。
- ▶️ The flames of fate.
- ▶️ 命运的烈焰。
- ▶️ Prepare for your fate.
- ▶️ 准备接受命运。
- ▶️ More wisdom, more danger.
- ▶️ 智慧越多,危险越大。
- ▶️ Trust in the Oracle!
- ▶️ 要相信神谕者。
- ▶️ Beware what you wish for.
- ▶️ 不要随便许愿。
征召[]
挑选
禁用
进入战斗[]
- ▶️ Oracle.
- ▶️ 神谕者。
- ▶️ The Oracle sees all.
- ▶️ 神谕者无所不见。
- ▶️ Let if be all that we see or seem.
- ▶️ 万事将如神谕般进行。
胜利预测嘲讽[]
- ▶️ This one, my associates, is in the bag. The question is: who holds it?
- ▶️ 同志们,这一局胜券在握。那么问题来了:谁握着呢?
战斗开始[]
- ▶️ The odds are with us. Or are they?
- ▶️ 胜算在我们这边。或者,不在?
- ▶️ A field rife with possibilities.
- ▶️ 一片拥有万般可能的战场。
- ▶️ Let's get the future off to a good start, hmm?
- ▶️ 一起让未来有个好的开始,嗯?
移动[]
6秒冷却
- ▶️ Can one ever be sure?
- ▶️ 话不能说得太满。
- ▶️ If that is what one wants.
- ▶️ 如果这就是凡人的想法。
- ▶️ Hm hm hm. As if.
- ▶️ 呵呵呵。大概吧。
- ▶️ It is all one.
- ▶️ 万象归一。
- ▶️ And what if I do?
- ▶️ 如果我偏要干呢?
- ▶️ And what if I don't?
- ▶️ 如果我偏不干呢?
- ▶️ Is that wise?
- ▶️ 想清楚了吗?
- ▶️ Hmm. That is one possible course.
- ▶️ 嗯,这路线也有可能。
- ▶️ If you insist.
- ▶️ 既然你这么坚持。
- ▶️ Hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmmm.
- ▶️ 嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯 。
- ▶️ So it goes!
- ▶️ 就这么着吧。
- ▶️ As if!
- ▶️ 好像如此!
- ▶️ As if.
- ▶️ 仿佛如此。
- ▶️ Is that wise?
- ▶️ 想清楚了吗?
- ▶️ Oh endlessly.
- ▶️ 哦,无穷无尽。
- ▶️ I had a feeling.
- ▶️ 我有种预感。
- ▶️ This is all very well.
- ▶️ 一切非常顺利。
- ▶️ Like those odds, do you, hmm?
- ▶️ 喜欢这些胜算吗,哼?
- ▶️ So it goes.
- ▶️ 就这么回事。
- ▶️ Consider the possibilities.
- ▶️ 想想都有什么可能性。
- ▶️ Once again.
- ▶️ 再来一次。
- ▶️ If is all.
- ▶️ 一切皆有可能。
- ▶️ So many paths to choose.
- ▶️ 有这么多路可以选。
- ▶️ Ho ho! Imagine the outcome.
- ▶️ 呵呵!想象一下结果。
- ▶️ It is ever thus.
- ▶️ 总归如此。
- ▶️ Always.
- ▶️ 一如既往。
- ▶️ That is one possible course.
- ▶️ 这条路线也有可能。
- ▶️ One would hope so.
- ▶️ 谁都会希望如此。
- ▶️ Long odds.
- ▶️ 可能性很小。
- ▶️ This must be decoded.
- ▶️ 这个我需要解一解。
- ▶️ Oh! Ho ho ho!
- ▶️ 哦,呵呵呵。
- ▶️ Once again, and again!
- ▶️ 一次又一次。
攻击[]
6秒冷却
- ▶️ Could go either way.
- ▶️ 猜猜会打哪边。
- ▶️ Prepare for your fate.
- ▶️ 准备接受命运。
- ▶️ Don't hold me to this.
- ▶️ 别让我靠近这个。
- ▶️ There are no guarantees.
- ▶️ 我可不保证他的下场。
- ▶️ I cast the runes.
- ▶️ 符文由我施放。
- ▶️ So many destinies.
- ▶️ 如此多的命运。
- ▶️ Interpret this!
- ▶️ 快解释这个!
- ▶️ Choose wisely.
- ▶️ 选择要明智。
- ▶️ Do not fear to commit.
- ▶️ 别怕做承诺。
- ▶️ Commit! Or don't.
- ▶️ 快发誓!不发也罢。
- ▶️ Don't mind me.
- ▶️ 不要管我。
- ▶️ Run!
- ▶️ 快跑!
2%几率
发出使用技能命令[]
只有在距离至少2倍施法距离时播放,4秒冷却
- ▶️ Prepare for your fate.
- ▶️ 准备接受命运。
- ▶️ I have an end in mind for you.
- ▶️ 你的死期就在我的脑海里。
- ▶️ I have your fate right here.
- ▶️ 你的命运就在我这里。
技能[]
气运之末
施法时
50%几率
- ▶️ I'm ending it all!
- ▶️ 我终结一切!
- ▶️ Whose fortune is this?
- ▶️ 这是谁的命运?
- ▶️ Let me cast your fortune.
- ▶️ 我来给你算算命。
- ▶️ One fortune, coming up.
- ▶️ 你的命,有了。
- ▶️ Ennturaennturaaa…
- ▶️ 咒语
- ▶️ Eltlehewanetosublau!
- ▶️ 咒语
命运敕令
对友方施法时
50%几率
- ▶️ I trust this helps.
- ▶️ 我相信这会有帮助。
- ▶️ Trust me.
- ▶️ 相信我。
- ▶️ You can trust me.
- ▶️ 我值得信赖。
- ▶️ I hope this helps.
- ▶️ 希望会有帮助。
- ▶️ Resist your fate!
- ▶️ 抵抗命运。
- ▶️ Trust in the Oracle!
- ▶️ 要相信神谕者。
对敌方施法时
50%几率
对神谕者施法时
50%几率
- ▶️ What did I just do?
- ▶️ 我刚干嘛了?
- ▶️ Enough second guessing.
- ▶️ 我想够了。
- ▶️ Hm, why not?
- ▶️ 嗯,这有什么问题?
- ▶️ Did I just do that?
- ▶️ 刚刚是我放的?
- ▶️ Oh dear.
- ▶️ 哎呀。
- ▶️ Fate has ruled.
- ▶️ 命运征服一切。
- ▶️ Oh ho oh dear!
- ▶️ 哦,不好意思。
- ▶️ Why not?
- ▶️ 这算得了什么?
涤罪之焰
对友方施法时
30%几率
- ▶️ A mixed blessing.
- ▶️ 这祝福有好有坏。
- ▶️ I must harm to heal.
- ▶️ 有伤者才能扶伤。
- ▶️ The flames of fate.
- ▶️ 命运的烈焰。
- ▶️ Work through the burning.
- ▶️ 来克服这火焰。
- ▶️ Endure! Endure!
- ▶️ 忍耐!忍耐!
- ▶️ You must push through the burning.
- ▶️ 挺过这火就好了。
- ▶️ Yes!
- ▶️ 好的。
- ▶️ Oh yes!
- ▶️ 很好。
对敌方施法时
25%几率
- ▶️ Burn!
- ▶️ 烧吧。
- ▶️ Don't say I never gave you anything.
- ▶️ 你可别说我小气。
- ▶️ Oh, burn!
- ▶️ 哦,烧吧!
- ▶️ Yes.
- ▶️ 非常好。
虚妄之诺
施法时
50%几率
- ▶️ This might backfire.
- ▶️ 有可能事与愿违。
- ▶️ Outcome unclear.
- ▶️ 结局尚不明朗。
- ▶️ I promise nothing.
- ▶️ 我什么都没承诺。
- ▶️ Beware what you wish for.
- ▶️ 不要随便许愿。
- ▶️ I make no promises.
- ▶️ 我可没承诺。
- ▶️ No guarantees.
- ▶️ 什么也不保证。
目标死亡
15%几率
- ▶️ Was this the fortune you wanted?
- ▶️ 这就是你想要的运数?
- ▶️ That went well! For our enemies.
- ▶️ 非常顺利!我是指敌人们。
- ▶️ Not the outcome I had hoped for.
- ▶️ 这可不是我希望的结果。
- ▶️ Should've known better.
- ▶️ 早就该料到了。
- ▶️ You can't have it both ways.
- ▶️ 这也是无可奈何的。
- ▶️ Promise kept.
- ▶️ 诺言已经遵守。
- ▶️ Like a promise, you were made to be broken.
- ▶️ 就像承诺一样,你就是用来背弃的!
- ▶️ Huh. Unfortunate.
- ▶️ 哈。运气实在不好。
目标生还
25%几率
- ▶️ Yes! As foreseen!
- ▶️ 没错!我预见了!
- ▶️ Precisely as planned.
- ▶️ 跟计划的分毫不差。
- ▶️ I kept my promise.
- ▶️ 我遵守了我的承诺。
- ▶️ Fate fulfilled.
- ▶️ 命运已经圆满。
- ▶️ So worth it!
- ▶️ 非常值得!
目标生还,HP为100或更多
25%几率
升级[]
- ▶️ That was inevitable.
- ▶️ 那是不可避免的。
- ▶️ I see no more obstacles!
- ▶️ 我预见未来再也没有阻碍。
- ▶️ If is not a word I use lightly.
- ▶️ 我可不会轻易的说如果。
- ▶️ If only it were all this simple.
- ▶️ 如果一切就跟这一样简单。
- ▶️ More wisdom, more danger.
- ▶️ 智慧越多,危险越大。
- ▶️ I see! Or do I?
- ▶️ 我看见了!还是没有呢?
- ▶️ I descry a bright future!
- ▶️ 我发现了一个光明的未来!
- ▶️ It was all a matter of time.
- ▶️ 这就是时间的问题。
- ▶️ Hu hu hu ha! He he he he he ha.
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Ho ho ho! Ho ho.
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Eh he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he!
- ▶️ 笑声
击杀一个敌人[]
- ▶️ Your future is a thing of the past.
- ▶️ 你的未来已成过去。
- ▶️ Isn't it always the way?
- ▶️ 难道这不是很正常的事么?
- ▶️ One ought to have known. Heh, perhaps one did know.
- ▶️ 有人应该料到了。呵,说不定真料到了。
- ▶️ One should have read the signs.
- ▶️ 有人应该看穿了一切。
- ▶️ So predictable.
- ▶️ 预见这个太容易了。
- ▶️ What were the odds?
- ▶️ 胜算如何?
- ▶️ That narrows your possibilities a great deal.
- ▶️ 你的命数又少了几种可能。
- ▶️ Ask again later.
- ▶️ 我下次再算算。
- ▶️ Faith in fate restored.
- ▶️ 又恢复了对命运的信任。
- ▶️ Interpret that as you will.
- ▶️ 随便你怎么解命。
- ▶️ Oh now I've seen it all.
- ▶️ 现在我看见了一切。
- ▶️ You surprise me.
- ▶️ 你给了我惊喜。
- ▶️ You died before your time.
- ▶️ 你死在了死期之前。
- ▶️ But I predicted a long life for you! Huh, go figure.
- ▶️ 但是我预见你的命还挺长的。哈,想想看吧。
- ▶️ A little foresight could've prevented that.
- ▶️ 稍微有点远见就不会发生这种事。
- ▶️ As planned.
- ▶️ 跟计划一样。
- ▶️ He he he he he he he he he!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Ha ha ha!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Ha ha!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ I never pictured you dead.
- ▶️ 我从没想过你的死相。
- ▶️ Even you should've seen that coming. But you didn't.
- ▶️ 你早该看出会死。不过你没有。
- ▶️ He ha!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Ha ha!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Ha ha-ha ha!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Ho ho ho!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Ha ha ha!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ He he he he!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Hm hm hm hm!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Hm hm!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Hm hm hm hm hm hm!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Hm-hm!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Hm ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Ho ho ho ho ho ho!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ He ha ha he ha ha!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Hu hu!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Hm hm!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Oh ho ho ho!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Ah ho ho!
- 笑声(国服无该句配音文件但有字幕)
- ▶️ Heh heh!
- ▶️ 笑声
3%几率
第一滴血
- ▶️ First blood! Out of fifty possibilities, that was my preferred.
- ▶️ 第一滴血!在这50种可能中我最喜欢这个。
- ▶️ First blood! Oh ho ho!
- ▶️ 第一滴血!哦呵呵!
做出预言[]
游戏时间30-180分钟时,全地图范围,对敌友
15%几率
- ▶️ r Beware of stairs.
- ▶️ r 小心台阶。
- ▶️ r You will die in a house fire.
- ▶️ r 你将死于家中失火。
- ▶️ r I see you dying of extreme old age. Or perhaps a very old person will kill you. One or the other.
- ▶️ r 我看见你死的时候岁数会非常大。或者杀你的人非常老。两者之一。
- ▶️ r This prophecy supersedes all previous prophecies.
- ▶️ r 这个预言将取代之前所有的预言。
- ▶️ r Ignore all previous prophecies.
- ▶️ r 刚才的预言都不算数。
- ▶️ r I have a prophecy to deliver.
- ▶️ r 我要说出一个预言。
- ▶️ r Ignore all prior utterances.
- ▶️ r 请无视刚才所有的预言。
1%几率
为特定英雄做出预言
75%几率
- ▶️ r Beware lest you drown in the font of Avernus.
- ▶️ r 小心别在魔霭圣池中淹死。
- ▶️ r An irate chemist will surely precipitate your deaths.
- ▶️ r 炼金术士生气了肯定会送你去死。
- ▶️ r You shall almost certainly exhale your last in an icy blast.
- ▶️ r 在冰晶爆轰中你将呼出最后一口气。
- ▶️ r I foresee an end to magic. Your end in particular.
- ▶️ r 我预见了魔法的终结。我指的是你。
- ▶️ r I envision not one, but two tempests to twist your fate awry.
- ▶️ r 我预见的不是一个风暴,而是有两个风暴将扭曲你的命运。
- ▶️ r Fear death along the edge that is both axe and man.
- ▶️ r 死亡的边缘可是斧头和人头。
- ▶️ r Beware the life that ends in a dream that never does.
- ▶️ r 小心生命结束在永不结束的梦中。
- ▶️ r I see a hero caught and hauled in ligatures of flame. And I hear a faint yee-haw.
- ▶️ r 我看见一个被烈焰之绳拖拽的英雄。还听到一声轻轻的咿——哈。
- ▶️ r Beware lest you be o'ermastered by the bellicose master of beasts.
- ▶️ r 留心,别被好斗的野兽大王给收服了。
- ▶️ r He who seeks blood shall seek you, who are full of it.
- ▶️ r 搜寻鲜血的人会找上你,因为你浑身都是。
- ▶️ r Run not when you are ruptured lest you run to your own finish.
- ▶️ r 被割裂了千万别跑,不然会跑向死亡。
- ▶️ r Five heads make a bountiful harvest, but he'll be happy with the price he gets for even one.
- ▶️ r 五个人头的赏金非常丰厚,不过就算是其中一个他也会很开心。
- ▶️ r Mark my words of caution well and never share a split.
- ▶️ r 千万别忘记我的警告,别与队友分离。
- ▶️ r Peering through the darkling mists of fate, I see pincushions and mucus. So much mucus.
- ▶️ r 在命运黯淡的迷雾中,我窥见的是针垫和黏液。好多好多黏液。
- ▶️ r She waits for you patiently, plucking her strings with all eight eyes a-doze.
- ▶️ r 她会耐心的等着你,八只眼睛全闭着拉她的网。
- ▶️ r Beware the knight who commandingly demands: do you even rift?
- ▶️ r 小心那威风八面的骑士发问:你有没有去过裂隙?
- ▶️ r One there is who wishes to convert you to his cause. Be not persuaded and take not his pamphlets.
- ▶️ r 有个人想劝你入教。千万别被劝化了,也别拿他给你的书。
- ▶️ r Guard yourself against burning shafts, and make no pact with death.
- ▶️ r 小心燃烧的箭矢,不要跟死亡签订契约。
- ▶️ r A time, I foresee, when the clock stops you.
- ▶️ r 我预见了,发条使你停下的时候。
- ▶️ r Blue lips whisper of the doom that comes sweetly from Icewrack.
- ▶️ r 冰唇将轻吐来自冰川残骸的末日。
- ▶️ r Wary be ye of the one who can pointedly see in the dark.
- ▶️ r 你要小心在黑暗中能看见一切的贤者。
- ▶️ r A vision by fate vouchsafed I have, of five braves buried in a shallow grave.
- ▶️ r 我预见的是命运赐予五名勇士薄葬之礼。
- ▶️ r Prophets and counter-prophets. So it has come to this.
- ▶️ r 先知和先知之敌。然后就成了这样。
- ▶️ r Even now the weathercrafter shapes for you a stormy end.
- ▶️ r 就算是现在风暴法师也在给你准备暴风般的死期。
- ▶️ r Doom. Doom. Doom! Doom! Hehe… Ahem.
- ▶️ r 末日。末日。末日!末日!呵呵呵呵。
- ▶️ r Any foe of Slyrak's savior would be a welcome ally. You get where I'm coming from?
- ▶️ r 只要是斯莱瑞克救星的敌人,就欢迎加盟。明白我的出身了吗?
- ▶️ r Shafts of ice shall nail you to your tomb, tomb, tomb.
- ▶️ r 寒冰之箭会让你冻在地上。
- ▶️ r A hero may grow older, until he meets one boulder.
- ▶️ r 英雄也会变老,除非遇到巨石。
- ▶️ r When the earth ceases trembling, which of us will stand?
- ▶️ r 如果大地不再撼动,我们之中谁能站稳?
- ▶️ r Those who wish to reach old age with impunity should avoid the elderly and seek immunity.
- ▶️ r 想要无疾而终就要避开古神,寻求金光护身。
- ▶️ u Beware: there is a fire that will put you out.
- ▶️ u 小心,将有大火将你消灭。
- ▶️ r I foresee four flames.
- ▶️ r 我预见了四团火焰。
- ▶️ r Sweetly speaks the doe-eyed one who means to do you in.
- ▶️ r 天真无邪、轻声细语的魔女将会让你陷入困境。
- ▶️ r I see a blackness none can see or name or understand until it is too late for them.
- ▶️ r 我看见了一团无人可见,无人可名,无人可懂的黑暗,直到时间太晚。
- ▶️ r You ought to read Chronosphere of a Death Foretold. It's a prophetic book.
- ▶️ r 你应该去读读《预知死亡结界》。这书预知一切。
- ▶️ r When the whirling one rains death upon your head, no bunker can protect you.
- ▶️ r 旋转的东西在你的头上下弹雨之时,没有沙坑能保护你。
- ▶️ r The life that breaks today may be your own.
- ▶️ r 今日牺牲的性命可能就是你的。
- ▶️ r You shall be cured of ignorance in the name of Quas, Wex, and Exort.
- ▶️ r 你会在寒冰、霹雳和烈火的洗礼下摆脱无知。
- ▶️ r Oh ignorant one, er, that's what I hear he calls you.
- ▶️ r 哦无知之人,额,我听到他是这么称呼你的。
- ▶️ r A bright spark blinded me but not before I had a glimpse of havoc and chaos un-tethered.
- ▶️ r 明亮的幽光亮瞎了我,不过之前我瞥见了未曾链接的劫数和混沌。
- ▶️ r Two heads patrol a frigid path. Beware, lest you be burned.
- ▶️ r 两个头在巡查一条冰封之路。小心,可能会被烧灼。
- ▶️ r Your last dance will be a blade dance.
- ▶️ r 最后一次你跳的将是剑舞。
- ▶️ r Ponies! I see ponies! A terrible vision indeed.
- ▶️ r 小马!我看见了好多小马!好恐怖的景象。
- ▶️ r Trampled falls the hero beneath ethereal hooves.
- ▶️ r 英雄将在虚无之蹄下备受践踏。
- ▶️ r Beware lest ye be shattered by a ghostly frigate.
- ▶️ r 小心被一艘幽灵护卫舰撞的粉身碎骨。
- ▶️ r Upon the field of battle, one awaits who commands your fate.
- ▶️ r 在战场上,有人在等待着指挥你的命运。
- ▶️ r Before this day has ended, you will fall beneath the shadow of a soul far more tormented than your own.
- ▶️ r 在今日结束前,你将在痛苦远超你的灵魂下受苦。
- ▶️ r Let fear not force you all to huddle close, or ice will wrap you hard up in its chains.
- ▶️ r 别让恐惧把你们聚在一起,否则寒冰会在连环间将你包裹。
- ▶️ r Learn to be your own life's master, lest ye be ruled by evil servitude.
- ▶️ r 要学着掌握自己的灵魂,不然就会被邪恶所奴役。
- ▶️ r I sense that fate may hold for you a hottie. I-I mean one who is quite so.
- ▶️ r 我感觉命运为你保管着一位火女。我-我可是说真的。
- ▶️ r Fear neither witch, nor wardrobe. Tis a demon beast that fingers your demise.
- ▶️ r 不要害怕女巫,还有衣橱。这是指认你死期的魔兽。
- ▶️ r What fortune can prevent a meeting with your own true form today?
- ▶️ r 今天什么样的运气才能阻止你和自己的真正形态碰面?
- ▶️ r We blunder in a moonless night. The light of foresight has been eclipsed.
- ▶️ r 我们在无月的夜晚里跌跌撞撞。预示之光受到了侵蚀。
- ▶️ r Against the one who can shift his shape, there can be no shifting of one's fate.
- ▶️ r 命运无论如何变幻都敌不过可以变幻自己形态的人。
- ▶️ r Beware, lest ye be skewered by fortune's reversal.
- ▶️ r 当心被命数的反转所冲撞。
- ▶️ r I dare not peer too closely at the future, for if it gazes back I might be petrified.
- ▶️ r 我的眼睛不敢靠未来太近,我怕对视过后会被石化。
- ▶️ r Four friends await divided from earth. But they are no friends of mine.
- ▶️ r 四个伙伴从地里分而向上。但是里面没有我的伙伴。
- ▶️ r She who bears your fate rides through the woods unseen, blessed by the moon that curses you.
- ▶️ r 她在树林里悄然潜行,决定你的命运,保佑她的月亮却在诅咒你。
- ▶️ r No empathy test can save you from the watery replicant.
- ▶️ r 就算是移情测试也不能从水做的人造人手里救你。
- ▶️ r Cover your ears that you may a deafening fate forestall.
- ▶️ r 快捂住耳朵,别听到这震耳欲聋的命数。
- ▶️ r Your life shall be uprooted by a shaggier prophet than I.
- ▶️ r 你的生命将会被比我粗野的先知连根拔起。
- ▶️ r A scythe I see in a sadist's grip who'll cut five heroes down.
- ▶️ r 我看见了一个施虐分子握着一把镰刀,将斩落五名英雄。
- ▶️ r Beware the dark that spreads its wings and falls at any hour.
- ▶️ r 当心那张开了翅膀会随时降临的黑暗。
- ▶️ r A vengeful fate whispers a cryptic phrase: nyx nyx nyx. What can it mean?
- r 复仇的命运低吟着神秘的词语,夜神,夜神,夜神。这是什么意思?(国服无该句配音文件但有字幕)
- ▶️ r Two wise, foolish heads I see to strike you dumb and dead.
- ▶️ r 我看见两个又蠢又不蠢的脑袋会打的你一动又不动。
- ▶️ r To forecast what awaits I must petition the Omniscience.
- ▶️ r 为了预见后事我必须向全能之神请愿。
- ▶️ r It would seem I am not the only Harbinger of evil tidings here.
- ▶️ r 看样子我并非这里唯一的邪恶浪潮先兆者。
- ▶️ r I lift the veil of destiny: behold the phantom's face.
- ▶️ r 我揭起了命运之纱:看看幻影的面孔。
- ▶️ r A horde of lancers gathers hoarding your death between them.
- ▶️ r 一群长矛手聚集在一起,将你的命运贮藏。
- ▶️ r The death of a star will seem a small thing compared to your own demise.
- ▶️ r 和星星的死亡相比你自己的死只能算是小事。
- ▶️ r It knows not why it kills you, but confusion quells it not.
- ▶️ r 它不明白它为什么会杀死你,但是困惑也压不住它。
- ▶️ r You'll meet your fate where fresh meats chopped by the butcher wait.
- ▶️ r 在鲜肉被屠夫加工的地方你会遇到你的命运。
- ▶️ r Blame me not for lack of warning when your life goes swirling, swirling down the drain.
- ▶️ r 在你性命被汲取得头晕目眩时可别怪我没警告过你。
- ▶️ r It gives me no pleasure to speak of the pain that awaits you all.
- ▶️ r 谈起等待大家的痛苦我也不舒服。
- ▶️ r Peering at future tempests, I see the storm's eye glaring back.
- ▶️ r 我向未来的风暴中窥视,看到的是风暴之眼的回闪。
- ▶️ r Death strikes from the shadows, stabs from behind, then chuckles and fades away.
- ▶️ r 死亡从阴影中袭来,从背后捅了几刀,然后奸笑几声消失了。
- ▶️ r Be careful what you cast, for stolen spells may readily undo their wielder.
- ▶️ r 施放法术可要千万小心,魔法被偷走了那就是自作自受。
- ▶️ r Some rulers blind with their majesty. Others by scouring eyeballs from their sockets.
- ▶️ r 某些王者被王位所蒙蔽。其他的从王冠上冲刷眼珠。
- ▶️ r Your shadow shall become possessed by its unrightful lord.
- ▶️ r 你的暗影将会被不义的领主所俘获。
- ▶️ r Nevermore to know your fate when shadows raze your soul.
- ▶️ r 暗影收割你的灵魂之时将永远都不知道你的命运。
- ▶️ r Vexed and hexed by fortune's shackles shall ye be.
- ▶️ r 命运的枷锁会将你困住,对你下咒。
- ▶️ r When I listen for your future, I hear naught but a great silence.
- ▶️ r 我在倾听你的未来,却只听到一片巨大的沉寂。
- ▶️ r Wrathful fates foreseen will fall on you from ghastly heights.
- ▶️ r 我预见愤怒的厄运会从苍白的高度降至你身上。
- ▶️ r Guard yourself like sunken treasure, or lose your life to the treasure's guardian.
- ▶️ r 快把自己当成沉没宝库进行守卫,不然性命就丢给了宝库的守卫。
- ▶️ r From shadows, one invites you to a deadly dance.
- ▶️ r 暗影中有人会邀请你跳一支致命的舞蹈。
- ▶️ r The assassin's bullet has but one name upon it: yours.
- ▶️ r 刺客的子弹上只有一个名字:你的。
- ▶️ r A haunted hunter I perceive, but what she utters passes understanding.
- ▶️ r 我感觉到鬼影重重的猎人,她的话语无从理解。
- ▶️ r Misfortune will cross the world to break you. Can your fate be sidestepped? We shall see.
- ▶️ r 厄运将会穿越世界将你分裂。你的命运能回避吗?马上就会见分晓。
- ▶️ r Your life's horizon darkens. Heed me well: a storm is coming.
- ▶️ r 你生命的地平线变暗了。听好了:风暴马上来临。
- ▶️ r To the rogue who wields the hammer of the gods, all mortal forms resemble crooked nails.
- ▶️ r 对于挥舞神之大锤的流浪人来说,凡间所有形态都好像弯曲的钉子。
- ▶️ r It needs no expert in explosives to descry the hazards here.
- ▶️ r 不需要爆破专家就能看出这里的危险。
- ▶️ r Psionics might befuddle some foretellers, but I can see the clever traps she lays.
- ▶️ r 灵能之力可能会使一些预言者困惑,但是我可以看见她那精妙的陷阱。
- ▶️ r What terror sunders no mere oracle may put together.
- ▶️ r 被恐怖隔断之后神谕也无能为力。
- ▶️ r On this shore, I bear witness to a fate forever ravaged and ill-wrought.
- ▶️ r 在这个海岸上,我证明看到的是永远被毁灭的命运。
- ▶️ r One there is who fears the trees, and that one you should fear.
- ▶️ r 有一个怕树的人,但你可不能不怕他。
- ▶️ r You are fated to be an element in a madman's failed experiment.
- ▶️ r 你将注定在一个疯子的失败实验中充当电极。
- ▶️ r If you see the mountain move in your direction, run.
- ▶️ r 如果你看到有座山朝你走来,赶紧跑。
- ▶️ r No matter how quickly you move, enmeshed you may become in the overgrowth.
- ▶️ r 无论你跑的再快,你都会陷入疯狂生长中。
- ▶️ r Death winds up for a mighty punch. Its name is still unclear.
- ▶️ r 死亡化成了强劲的一拳,而神拳的名字依然看不见。
- ▶️ r Avoid the abysmal fortune that stews in a malicious pit. Also avoid stewed prunes, and their pits.
- ▶️ r 快避开怨念深渊中散发的深渊厄运。
- ▶️ r Tombstone is the word I see engraved upon your tombstone.
- ▶️ r 墓碑就是我在你的墓碑上看到的刻字。
- ▶️ r Threaten not the fuzzy cubs lest you enrage their father.
- ▶️ r 千万不要威胁幼熊,否则会激怒他们的父亲。
- ▶️ r Beware lest you find yourself caught between a spirit and her vengeance.
- ▶️ r 小心别被一个魂魄和她的复仇抓住。
- ▶️ r Like the death of a poisonous star, you will die in a noxious nova.
- ▶️ r 就像剧毒之星的死亡,你将死于恶毒新星。
- ▶️ r V is not for visions of victory, but for a victim of a vicious viper.
- ▶️ r 毒字不代表解读出了胜利,而是身中剧毒,独自毒发身亡。
- ▶️ r They may seem at first familiar, but they mean you only harm.
- ▶️ r 乍看之下他们很熟悉,但是他们只会伤害你。
- ▶️ r Why, I dreamt I read your obituary in a popular grimoire.
- ▶️ r 怎么回事,我梦见在一本魔典书里读到了你的死讯。
- ▶️ r Beware, lest ye be tangled in the fabric of unmaking. Tis inexplicable and inextricable.
- ▶️ r 小心别被缠进毁灭之纱。真是莫名其妙。
- ▶️ r The softest breath of wind presages the point of the sharpest arrow.
- ▶️ r 狂风中最柔和的一缕预示着利箭的锋芒。
- ▶️ r The future is the coldest and most cursed season.
- ▶️ r 未来将是最为寒冷和可怕的季节。
- ▶️ r No healer's touch can ward away the certain death I see.
- ▶️ r 我看见了必死之兆:就算是神医在世也逃不过诅咒。
- ▶️ r The one who makes you bow will rise again. But no such luck for you.
- ▶️ r 让你下跪之人会再度崛起。但是你可没这种好运。
- ▶️ r A god descends from lofty peaks with but one aim in mind: to strike you down.
- ▶️ r 有一个神自高耸的山峰上下凡,心里只有一个目标:将你击倒。
- ▶️ u Something there is I cannot see.
- ▶️ u 我看不见那东西。
- ▶️ u Some fates are indeterminate.
- ▶️ u 有些命数捉摸不定。
- ▶️ u I appear to be suffering from a blind spot.
- ▶️ u 有个盲点,我什么也看不见。
- ▶️ u A vague anomaly when one considers this particular future. Troubling.
- ▶️ u 想到这个特殊的未来就出现了不寻常的模糊。
5%几率
正补[]
60秒冷却
- ▶️ One less to answer for.
- ▶️ 又一条命不用算了。
- ▶️ Mine.
- ▶️ 我的。
- ▶️ Is that all?
- ▶️ 这就行了?
- ▶️ I saw that.
- ▶️ 我早就看到了。
- ▶️ Ineluctable.
- ▶️ 逃不掉的。
- ▶️ Inevitable.
- ▶️ 躲不了的。
- ▶️ Totally foreseeable.
- ▶️ 完全可以预见。
- ▶️ Confirmed.
- ▶️ 确凿无误。
- ▶️ As planned.
- ▶️ 与计划一样。
- ▶️ Wish fulfilled.
- ▶️ 真是如愿以偿。
- ▶️ Scry candy.
- ▶️ 算命的甜头。
- ▶️ Mine!
- ▶️ 我的!
反补[]
要求1000范围内有可见敌方玩家,60秒冷却
- ▶️ Denied.
- ▶️ 反补。
- ▶️ Uh-uh.
- ▶️ 嗯嗯。
- ▶️ Surprise!
- ▶️ 惊不惊喜?
- ▶️ Fate cannot be denied.
- ▶️ 命运无法抗拒。
- ▶️ Descried.
- ▶️ 我预见了。
- ▶️ A glimpse of what awaits.
- ▶️ 看到自己的命了吗?
- ▶️ Your fate cleaves to me.
- ▶️ 你的命运由我开辟。
- ▶️ Denied, like your dreams.
- ▶️ 就跟你的梦想一样,杯具了。
- ▶️ Huh huh huh huh huh huh.
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Tis your fate to be denied.
- ▶️ 你的命运就是被人拒绝。
- ▶️ Denied.
- ▶️ 反补。
- ▶️ Descried.
- ▶️ 我预见了。
- ▶️ Even you should have seen that coming.
- ▶️ 你早该看出来了。
- ▶️ Denied.
- ▶️ 休想。
- ▶️ Uh-uh.
- ▶️ 嗯嗯。
- ▶️ Uh-uh.
- ▶️ 嗯嗯。
- ▶️ Surprise!
- ▶️ 感觉如何?
- ▶️ Oh ho ho ho!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Denied!
- ▶️ 休想!
购买道具[]
获得特定道具
- ▶️ r Ah, scepter!
- ▶️ r 啊,神杖!
- ▶️ r I scry a scepter!
- ▶️ r 我预见了一根法杖!
- ▶️ r Blink Dagger!
- ▶️ r 闪烁匕首!
- ▶️ r Dagger of unblinking fate.
- ▶️ r 不动命数的匕首。
- ▶️ r Pipe of Insight!
- ▶️ r 洞察烟斗!
- ▶️ r Orchid Malevolence!
- ▶️ r 紫苑!
- ▶️ r Urn of Shadows!
- ▶️ r 影之灵龛!
- ▶️ r Mekansm!
- ▶️ r 梅肯斯姆!
- ▶️ r Armlet!
- ▶️ r 臂章!
- ▶️ r Black King Bar!
- ▶️ r 黑皇杖!
- ▶️ r Force Staff!
- ▶️ r 原力法杖!
- ▶️ r Ghost Scepter!
- ▶️ r 幽魂权杖!
- ▶️ r Linken's Sphere!
- r 林肯法球!(国服无该句配音文件但有字幕)
- ▶️ r Medallion of Courage!
- ▶️ r 勇气勋章!
- ▶️ r Necronomicon!
- ▶️ r 死灵书!
- ▶️ r Dagon!
- ▶️ r 达贡!
- ▶️ r Bloodstone!
- ▶️ r 血精石!
- ▶️ r Eye of Skadi!
- ▶️ r 斯嘉蒂之眼!
- ▶️ r Shiva's Guard!
- ▶️ r 希瓦的守护!
- ▶️ r Arcane Boots!
- ▶️ r 奥术鞋!
- ▶️ r Heart of Tarrasque!
- ▶️ r 恐螯之心!
- ▶️ r Divine Rapier!
- ▶️ r 圣剑!
- ▶️ r Desolator!
- ▶️ r 黯灭!
- ▶️ r Scepter of Divinity!
- ▶️ r 神圣法杖!
- ▶️ r Scythe of Vyse!
- ▶️ r 邪恶镰刀!
- ▶️ Immortality!
- ▶️ 不朽之守护!
25%几率
死亡[]
- ▶️ The way was hidden.
- ▶️ 这死法我没见过。
- ▶️ Vague forebodings now make sense.
- ▶️ 模糊的预感现在说得通了。
- ▶️ Poor choices…
- ▶️ 为何选择死路……
- ▶️ If not now, when?
- ▶️ 如果不是现在,何时?
- ▶️ This would appear to narrow my options a great deal.
- ▶️ 这会让我的选择大大减少。
- ▶️ If you like that sort of thing…
- ▶️ 如果你喜欢这样……
- ▶️ I had not thought it possible.
- ▶️ 没想到真会成真。
- ▶️ My final utterance…
- ▶️ 最后一句……
- ▶️ It's too late, I've seen everything…
- ▶️ 太迟了,我已经预见了一切……
- ▶️ I'll see myself out, shall I?
- ▶️ 我是不是会看到自己出局?
- ▶️ Scry no more.
- ▶️ 预言到此为止。
- ▶️ I was wrong about you.
- ▶️ 我看错了你。
- ▶️ All part of the plan.
- ▶️ 这也在计划之中。
- ▶️ So it goes.
- ▶️ 就这样吧。
1%几率
复活[]
- ▶️ Again, again, and once again.
- ▶️ 一而再,再而三。
- ▶️ One is doomed to repeat what one has not mastered.
- ▶️ 还未熟练就注定要再次重演。
- ▶️ My eyes have been opened to new possibilities.
- ▶️ 我的双眼为新的可能睁开。
- ▶️ If not now, when?
- ▶️ 如果不是现在,何时?
- ▶️ We dwell in a realm of uncertainty.
- ▶️ 我们所在的世界充满了不确定性。
- ▶️ That was odd indeed!
- ▶️ 那的确很奇妙!
- ▶️ Many lives and many meanings to each.
- ▶️ 那么多性命,每条都有不同的意义。
- ▶️ Like the past, I'm never dead. I'm not even past.
- ▶️ 跟过去一样,我从未死去。我甚至都没有过去。
- ▶️ What I descried in my unmaking cannot easily be put into words.
- ▶️ 我在这段时间里的所见不能用言语表达。
- ▶️ Is it really that time again?
- ▶️ 这次真的又到那时候了?
- ▶️ Precisely as planned. Haha, intended it all along.
- ▶️ 跟计划毫无差别。哈哈,完全是意料之中。
重生
储存神符[]
- ▶️ Against some possible fate.
- ▶️ 对抗某些命数。
- ▶️ In some future, you will be unsealed.
- ▶️ 用不了多久就会把你解封。
- ▶️ I preserve the rune's potential.
- ▶️ 神符的潜力由我保留。
激活神符[]
25%几率
25%几率
25%几率
25%几率
25%几率
技能冷却[]
10秒内第一次
10秒内第二次
10秒内第三或更多次
魔法值不足[]
10秒内第一次
10秒内第二次
10秒内第三或更多次
受到伤害[]
3秒冷却
- ▶️ Oh!
- ▶️ 痛苦
- ▶️ Mm!
- ▶️ 痛苦
- ▶️ Oh!
- ▶️ 痛苦
- ▶️ Uh!
- ▶️ 痛苦
- ▶️ Euh!
- ▶️ 痛苦
- ▶️ Augh!
- ▶️ 痛苦
- ▶️ Eh!
- ▶️ 痛苦
- ▶️ Oh!
- ▶️ 痛苦
- ▶️ Oh!
- ▶️ 痛苦
- ▶️ Hm!
- ▶️ 痛苦
- ▶️ Mm!
- ▶️ 痛苦
- ▶️ Ow.
- ▶️ 痛苦
25%几率
选择[]
连续5次点击英雄
聊天台词[]
线上消失
感谢
友方对玩家使用特定技能或打出thx,thanks,ty等聊天信息,30秒冷却
- ▶️ Many thanks.
- ▶️ 非常感谢。
- ▶️ With gratitude.
- ▶️ 感激不尽。
- ▶️ Thanks for that.
- ▶️ 多谢。
- ▶️ Oh, thank you.
- ▶️ 哦,谢谢。
- ▶️ Oh, thanks.
- ▶️ 哦,多谢。
笑
/laugh,haha,lol,15秒冷却
- ▶️ He ha!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Ha ha!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Ha ha-ha ha!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Ho ho ho!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Ha ha ha!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ He he he he!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Hm hm hm hm!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Hm hm!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Hm hm hm hm hm hm!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Hm-hm!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Hm ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Ho ho ho ho ho ho!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ He ha ha he ha ha!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Hu hu!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Hm hm!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Oh ho ho ho!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Ah ho ho!
- 笑声(国服无该句配音文件但有字幕)
- ▶️ Hm ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Eh he he he!
- ▶️ 笑声
- ▶️ Heh heh!
- ▶️ 笑声
比赛结束[]
胜利
- ▶️ Yes.
- ▶️ 非常好~
- ▶️ Victory.
- ▶️ 胜利。
- ▶️ I admit this comes as a huge surprise.
- ▶️ 我承认这惊喜很大。
- ▶️ Did we win? No one ever tells me anything.
- ▶️ 我们赢了?没人透露过。
- ▶️ Well of course we won.
- ▶️ 我们会赢是理所当然的。
失败
- ▶️ No!
- ▶️ 不!
- ▶️ Defeated!
- ▶️ 失败了!
- ▶️ A failure I should have foreseen!
- ▶️ 我应预见这次失败!
- ▶️ Oh, I knew it would end this way. Should've said something.
- ▶️ 哦,我就知道会这样收场。早知道就说出来了。
- ▶️ Defeated?
- ▶️ 竟然失败了?
掉落饰品[]
普通
罕见
稀有或更高级别
杂项[]
失败
巫师
愤怒
- ▶️ u Hmm.
- ▶️ u 愤怒
- ▶️ u Hmph.
- ▶️ u 愤怒
- ▶️ u Hm.
- ▶️ u 愤怒
- ▶️ u Mm m.
- ▶️ u 愤怒
- ▶️ u Mmm.
- ▶️ u 愤怒
- ▶️ u Hm!
- ▶️ u 愤怒
- ▶️ u Hmph.
- ▶️ u 愤怒
- ▶️ u I should have seen that one coming.
- ▶️ u 我早该料到。
- ▶️ u Should'a seen that coming.
- ▶️ u 我早该料到。
高兴
- ▶️ u Ahh.
- ▶️ u 高兴
- ▶️ u Ahh.
- ▶️ u 高兴
- ▶️ u Ah!
- ▶️ u 高兴
- ▶️ u Ah!
- ▶️ u 高兴
- ▶️ u Mm.
- ▶️ u 高兴
- ▶️ u Mm.
- ▶️ u 高兴
- ▶️ u Mmm.
- ▶️ u 高兴
Template:Mike Shapiro