6800 ( )
- Alchemist has the ability to farm Overwhelming Blink naturally with Lua错误 模块:Ability_ID的第61行：无法找到"贪婪"的Cargo数据
. The 力量 bonus provides quite a good amount of needed health and damage for him. also helps Alchemist close up gaps between him and his enemies, not to mention that it also synergizes well with , blinking ahead or towards his enemies and stunning them. is a core item on Earthshaker, and he is effective at crowd controlling after blinking on top of multiple enemy heroes and dealing damage with all his abilities. Overwhelming blink provides more control with his ability.
- Paired up with his
ability, Overwhelming Blink helps Omniknight close gaps between his enemies and allows him to deal a huge amount of burst damage in a short period of time.
- Another hero who also has
as his core item. Tiny is capable of farming and has no trouble clearing creep waves. The extra damage from further helps facilitate quick bursts and the slow definitely helps Tiny chase down heroes after his abilities are used.
- Blink requires heroes to face the direction in which they are blinking. This means that heroes facing away from their blink destination will have to turn first, causing a slight delay depending on their turn rate.
's barrier blocks damage over time, meaning that it will prevent items like from resetting Blink Dagger's cooldown.
- Use Blink to dodge incoming projectile-based spells such as
or , and from items like .
- When Blink dagger go into cooldown upon taking damage on an escape, a quick self-cast with
will allow you to wait the short cooldown relatively safely and blink out the moment you land on the ground.
- Blink Dagger can turn into a very strong escape tool if you are affected by