利维坦, the 潮汐猎人, is a 近战 力量 英雄 who is formidable due to his uncommonly tough hide and his ocean spells that sweep enemies upward. He can be played as a 辅助 or as an offlane hero whose greatest strengths lie in being able to take heavy amounts of damage in the early game and the disabling powers of his spells.
Though he does not deal especially high damage at any point in the game, his spells can have a devastating effect on the enemy without expending much 魔法值. He is able to send forth a spray of water to slow down the enemy retreat and his outrageous 终极技能, 毁灭, throttles enemies in a massive area around him. The durability of his 海妖外壳 allows him to shrug off damage for absurd survivability against low damage attacks. Tidehunter's ability to shrug off damage and his enormous strength gain makes him very durable, and the power of his spells means he is a 肉盾 the enemy very much needs to target.
|+200 攻击力||25||20% 冷却时间减少|
|-4 ||20||+30 |
|-20% ||15||+120 |
|+1.75 魔法恢复||10||+20 移动速度|
|定位：||先手 耐久 控制 爆发|
|玩法风格：||Tired of undersea politics, Leviathan rises from the waves to stalk the shallows for victims. Travelers who cross him are blasted with a Gush of foamy brine, impairing their movement as the Tidehunter lumbers after them on land. Wielding a souvenir stolen from a hated rival, Leviathan pulverizes armor and flesh alike with a hefty Anchor Smash. Spears and arrows bend against his Kraken Shell, allowing no chance for interruption as the Tidehunter summons his abyssal god to Ravage enemies in a sea of flailing tentacles.|
- The name Leviathan is derived from a sea monster in the Bible. It is also used to refer to any large sea monster or creature.
- Previous designs of Tidehunter had him use a large hook as a weapon. This was later replaced by an anchor based on community feedback for several reasons:
- To match the theme of
- To add a reference to the model Tidehunter uses in Warcraft 3 DotA (which also uses a giant anchor as weapon).
- To add another connection between Tidehunter and Kunkka (the anchor is supposedly stolen from one of Kunkka's flagship, as written in the lore of Anchor Smash).
- To match the theme of
- Tidehunter's line ▶️ "Ha ha ha! Women and children and Kunkka first." is a reference to the Birkenhead Drill, a historical protocol where women and children's lives would be saved first in the case of a life threatening situation, typically the sinking of a ship.
- Tidehunter's line ▶️ "I sleep with the fishes." is a reference to The Godfather, from the line "Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."