Renowned as a well-balanced hard 辅助, Crystal Maiden possesses strong nukes and disables that allow her to apply strong 减速s to enemies. 冰霜新星 is a powerful area-of-effect nuke that slows both attack and movement speeds of enemies within an area for several seconds, while 冰封禁制 encases an enemy in a block of ice for several seconds, immobilizing them and dealing moderate damage per second. Combining these two abilities together along with a laning partner's own spells is often enough to bring an enemy hero to their knees. Her 奥术光环 passive will also regenerate mana for Rylai and her allies, greatly boosting their ability to cast spells in the early game. Although her strong early game presence can be countered by her extreme frailty and poor mobility, she can still inflict a heavy amount of damage in teamfights later on if she is able to channel her deadly ultimate, 极寒领域. Her global mana aura, strong disabling and nuking prowess, simple spell layout, and almost complete lack of item dependence make Crystal Maiden a reliable support caster that can be a strong asset to any team, and judicious use of her ultimate allows her to lay waste to her enemies when used properly. With protection from her team and appropriate item selection, she can be the only support any team needs.
- 每0.25秒造成25伤害，施法后0.25秒开始，总共对英雄6/8/10/12 ( 11/13/15/17)次伤害实例，对小兵40 ( 45)次伤害实例
- 最多可以对英雄造成150/200/250/300 ( 275/325/375/425)点伤害，对小兵造成1000 ( 1125)点伤害(伤害减免前)
- 如果所有轰炸都击中一个目标，将造成最多10500/17000/25000( 15500/22000/30000)点伤害(伤害减免前)
|+240 ||25||+1.25秒 |
|+50 ||20||+200 攻击速度|
|-3秒 ||15||+6% |
|+75 施法距离||10||+200 生命|
- 伤害现在定为每秒100，而不是对英雄150/200/250/300总伤害和对小兵1000总伤害 [ ]
- 判定次数不再是默认持续时间除以判定间隔，向下取整。现在判定持续整个持续时间 [ ]
- 伤害间隔现在是弹性的0.25秒，而非固定0.7秒 [ ]
添加 升级: 可以对自身施放，缠绕、缴械自己并获得70%承受伤害降低，可以在不打断持续施法的情况下施放。冷却时间降低1秒
- 附录: 持续施法时施放施法前摇为0。目标必须在施法距离内避免打断持续施法
- 15级左边天赋: -1.5s
- 15级左边天赋: -1.5s
|定位：||辅助 控制 爆发 打野|
|玩法风格：||Wherever Rylai went, the cold went with her. Fields and orchards withered in her wake, leaving her parents no choice but to pack her off to Icewrack, a realm in the frigid north. Under the tutelage of a hermit wizard, Rylai learned to imprison her enemies with Frostbite, holding them in place as she freezes the ground with Crystal Nova. Magic flourishes under her Arcane Aura, stimulating mana regeneration in all her companions. In the heat of battle, Rylai keeps a cool head. Channeling her elemental talents, the Crystal Maiden summons enormous shards of ice from the skies, obliterating all foes foolish enough to remain in her Freezing Field.|
- Rylai is one of the oldest heroes from the original DotA in Reign of Chaos DotA. Her title used to be Frost Maiden.
- Rylai's name in Warcraft DotA was Rylai Crestfall. Her surname was removed in the transition to Dota 2 for the implementation of her sibling rivalry with 莉娜.
- Crystal Maiden's
used to be named Brilliance Aura.
- In early versions of DotA, Crystal Maiden and
used to share the same ability (although they were both named Frost Nova). However, in later updates, Crystal Maiden's Frost Nova was changed to Crystal Nova, turning it into a free-cast area-of-effect ability, while Lich kept the original effects.
- In Warcraft DotA, Crystal Maiden's
can freeze the enemy's Fountain and the duration was counted as creep.
- League of Legends features an item called Rylai's Crystal Scepter as an homage to Crystal Maiden, boosting Ability (spell) Power and adding a slowing effect to spells and abilities.
- In World of Warcraft an Alliance NPC is named Rylai Crestfall, a homage to the original Crystal Maiden from Warcraft III's DotA.
- Crystal Maiden's leveling-up response ▶️ "Is it cold in here or is it just me?" is a reference to the action movie Demolition Man.
- Crystal Maiden's respawning line ▶️ "You only live ice..." is a reference to the 1967 James Bond film You Only Live Twice based on the novel of the same name.
- Crystal Maiden's line ▶️ "It's all fun and games until someone's frozen solid." is a reference to a novel written by Christopher Brookmyre entitled All Fun and Games until Somebody Loses an Eye.
- Crystal Maiden's rare response ▶️ "Can you guess my... favorite poet?" is a reference to Robert Frost due to his last name, and also an allusion to Frost's poem "Fire and Ice". Crystal Maiden is the ice, and her sister 莉娜 is fire. An excerpt: "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice ... know enough of hate, to say that for destruction ice is also great, and would suffice.