Dota 2 Wiki

你现在尚未登录,许多功能可能无法正常使用,若已有账号,请登录,若没有,请先注册Twitch账号
目前我们有非常多的待翻译条目,你也可以看一下目前我们需要优先处理的有哪些目前我们有非常多的待翻译条目,你也可以看一下目前我们需要优先处理的有哪些英雄页面的攻略、克制和物品页面的推荐英雄、小贴士等均为社区玩家编写的,你也可以把自己的心得写上去哦。英雄页面的攻略、克制和物品页面的推荐英雄、小贴士等均为社区玩家编写的,你也可以把自己的心得写上去哦。看不懂技能的buff/debuff是哪个跟哪个?鼠标移动到名称上就能看到游戏内显示的名字和描述了。看不懂技能的buff/debuff是哪个跟哪个?鼠标移动到名称上就能看到游戏内显示的名字和描述了。目前我們沒有善於製作其他中文變體的人員,如果您善於或擁有相關技術,請幫忙補充其他中文變體的空白。目前我們沒有善於製作其他中文變體的人員,如果您善於或擁有相關技術,請幫忙補充其他中文變體的空白。

了解更多

Dota 2 Wiki
Advertisement
 
攻略
 
克制
 
装备
 
相关饰品
 
 
圣物
 
台词
 
音效
 
背景故事
 
 
 
已知Bug
 

自我介绍[]

  • ▶️ Who said you could stroll in my woods?
  • ▶️ 谁说了你能在我的森林里闲逛的?!

配置[]

  • ▶️ Watch your step, eh? Heaps of danger about.
  • ▶️ 看好脚下的路,啊?附近危险不断。
  • ▶️ There's no end to the things I can do to you.
  • ▶️ 我的本事可无穷无尽。
  • ▶️ Throw down your gold, I might let you live.
  • ▶️ 扔掉你的钱。我也许会留你活命。
  • ▶️ Say hello to my little friend.
  • ▶️ 和我的小朋友问声好。
  • ▶️ Don't even think about it, I can drop the lot of you before you can spit.
  • ▶️ 你们想都别想。呐啊!你们还没张嘴我就能撇下你们。
  • ▶️ Let's not get squirrely now, it'd be a shame to have to kill you.
  • ▶️ 现在别太松弛了。要对你动手可就没意思了。
  • ▶️ I'm sorry, did you think you were hunting me?
  • ▶️ 不好意思,你是以为在追杀我?
  • ▶️ Where do you think you're going?
  • ▶️ 你以为你是去哪里!
  • ▶️ Who said you could stroll in my woods?
  • ▶️ 谁说了你能在我的森林里闲逛的?!
  • ▶️ And don't think I'll run out of ammo. I've always got another stash.
  • ▶️ 别以为我会弹尽粮绝。我在很多地方都存着东西呢。
  • ▶️ Drop your gold and run along then.
  • ▶️ 快扔掉你的黄金滚吧。
  • ▶️ Cross me and I'll cross you out.
  • ▶️ 敢怼我那我就怼死你。
  • ▶️ The wood teaches one rule: step fast or you're snack meat.
  • ▶️ 森林教会我一个原则:跑得不快就会被当成点心。
  • ▶️ I'm mean as, and twice as quick!
  • ▶️ 我心地不善良,脚下更是一点都不慢。
  • ▶️ I step through the forest like it's not even there.
  • ▶️ 我穿过森林,如入无人之境。
  • ▶️ Everything's a bit of a game if you ask me!
  • ▶️ 要我说呢,一切都只是个游戏。
  • ▶️ You ever hear the one about the tortoise and the hare and the squirrel that shot 'em both?
  • ▶️ 听过说那个故事吗,乌龟和兔子,还有一只射死他们的松鼠?
  • ▶️ Touch my rig and you lose a finger.
  • ▶️ 敢碰我的弩机,你就会少根指头。
  • ▶️ Hey, hold this target for a sec.
  • ▶️ 嘿,这个目标要多给他两下子。

3%几率

征召[]

挑选

禁用

进入战斗[]

  • ▶️ Watch your step, eh? Heaps of danger about.
  • ▶️ 看好脚下的路,啊?附近危险不断。
  • ▶️ Don't even think about it, I can drop the lot of you before you can spit.
  • ▶️ 你们想都别想。呐啊!你们还没张嘴我就能撇下你们。
  • ▶️ Let's not get squirrely now, it'd be a shame to have to kill you.
  • ▶️ 现在别太松弛了。要对你动手可就没意思了。
  • ▶️ Maybe I'll get straight to the point.
  • ▶️ 或许我要单箭直入。
  • ▶️ u Allow me to introduce myself.
  • ▶️ u 允许我来介绍下我自己。
  • ▶️ Hoodwink!
  • ▶️ 森海飞霞!
  • ▶️ Hoodwink.
  • ▶️ 森海飞霞。
  • ▶️ What's this then, some kind of fight?
  • ▶️ 这算是什么?某种战斗吗?
  • ▶️ What's this, amateur hour? I'll hand out a few pointers.
  • ▶️ 这是什么?业余时间?我拿几个指针出来。
  • ▶️ Hey, side bets on the body count?
  • ▶️ 话说……给人头数押一点吗?
  • ▶️ Oh wow! I've never seen so many interesting people to kill in one place! I'm sure heaps'll be friendly too.
  • ▶️ 哇,从没见过一个地方有这么多有意思的人可以杀。肯定有很多也很亲切。
  • ▶️ Cross me and I'll cross you out.
  • ▶️ 敢怼我那我就怼死你。
  • ▶️ The wood teaches one rule: step fast or you're snack meat.
  • ▶️ 森林教会我一个原则:跑得不快就会被当成点心。
  • ▶️ I'm mean as, and twice as quick.
  • ▶️ 我心地不善良,脚下更是一点都不慢。
  • ▶️ I step through the forest like it's not even there.
  • ▶️ 我穿过森林,如入无人之境。
  • ▶️ Better watch where you're going, never know what's lurking in the deep wood.
  • ▶️ 赶路的时候可要当心了。不知道森海里面潜伏着什么。
  • ▶️ Ehhh, there's some nice woodland around here. Guess I could be bothered.
  • ▶️ 额。这附近的森林真不错。看来我要费点心思了。
  • ▶️ I'm not for hire... But this does pique my interest.
  • ▶️ 我可不为钱卖命……不过这激起我的兴趣了。
  • ▶️ Everything's a bit of a game if you ask me!
  • ▶️ 要我说呢,一切都只是个游戏。
  • ▶️ Fair's for you to worry about.
  • ▶️ 公平是你才要操心的事情。
  • ▶️ Gonna stand here all day, or sniff out a bit of fun?
  • ▶️ 打算在这站上一整天吗?还是出去找点乐子?
  • ▶️ If you've heard of me, I must be doing something wrong...
  • ▶️ 如果你听说过我,那我肯定是有地方没做对。
  • ▶️ What do I look like, a hunter? I'm a vegetarian... most of the time.
  • ▶️ 我看起来像什么,猎人?我是吃素的。大多数时候。
  • ▶️ My aims are my own, best you don't end up as one of them.
  • ▶️ 我的准头我做主。但愿你不会落得他们的下场。
  • ▶️ Civilization always looked an awful lot like a boot heel.
  • ▶️ 文明听起来就像鞋后跟一样烦。
  • ▶️ Criminals are the ones obsessed with fire, so what if I burned some of their stuff?
  • ▶️ 云硝国的人都迷恋火焰。所以我烧点他们的东西怎么样?
  • ▶️ I've been dodging Durana Beasts since before I could crawl. What's this lot gonna do to me?
  • ▶️ 我不会爬的时候就开始躲魔光兽了。这群家伙又能拿我怎么办?
  • ▶️ All them idiots can keep the big smoke. Out here's where a body is really free!
  • ▶️ 那群傻瓜可以留在大城市里。这儿才是身体真正自由的地方。
  • ▶️ No worries really only applies to me. That bunch should have heaps of worry.
  • ▶️ “不用担心”这话只对我适用。那群家伙要担心死了。
  • ▶️ You ever hear the one about the tortoise and the hare and the squirrel that shot them both?
  • ▶️ 听过说那个故事吗,乌龟和兔子,还有一只射死他们的松鼠?
  • ▶️ Every time you hear a twig snap, that's me about to end your run.
  • ▶️ 每次你听到树枝断裂的声音,那就是我来了结你的时候。
  • ▶️ I was born with nothing to lose. There's nothing they can do to stop me.
  • ▶️ 我生来就一无所有。他们干什么都阻止不了我。
  • ▶️ Why would I name it? It just a piece of wood. A really awesome piece of wood, but still.
  • ▶️ 为什么我要给它取名字?这就是一块木头。一块很神奇的木头,但还是木头。
  • ▶️ Let's chase down a few bolt holes.
  • ▶️ 我们来找几个射箭的洞。
  • ▶️ Surviving adolescence was a harder fight than this.
  • ▶️ 长大成人一路上比这要艰难得多了。
  • ▶️ Rippaah!
  • ▶️ 大杀四方!
  • ▶️ Touch my rig and you'll lose a finger.
  • ▶️ 敢碰我的弩机,你就会少根指头。

胜利预测嘲讽[]

  • ▶️ You want a bag? I can get you a bag. What kind of bag?
  • ▶️ 你想要胜券?我可以给你搞张来。是长什么样的?
  • ▶️ I don't care what's in the bag. I just know I'm not about to let the other lot have it.
  • ▶️ 我不管什么胜券在握。我只知道不能让对面握着。

15%几率

  • ▶️ There's a lot of more we could do with a bag if you ask me. Which no one ever does. Because why on earth would they? We're not exactly talking about geniuses are we? Honestly, there's a real lack of imagination around here.
  • ▶️ 你要问我的话,围绕胜券我们能做的太多了。其他人都没做过。因为他们凭什么做呢?我们不是在说自己有多天才。说实话,这里的人真的很缺乏想象力。

战斗开始[]

  • ▶️ I don't see what all the fuss is about. For me the battle never stops.
  • ▶️ 不明白有什么好大惊小怪的。依我看战斗从未结束。
  • ▶️ So we keeping score now? Gotcha.
  • ▶️ 所以我们现在势头不错?明白了!
  • ▶️ I don't know the rules, but I'll learn along the way.
  • ▶️ 我不知道规则,不过我会一直学习的。
  • ▶️ They say whoever wins this fight will get to call all the shots, but me, I don't want anybody calling the shots.
  • ▶️ 他们说不论谁赢了这场战斗都能当家做主。但我呢?我不想别人来做这个主。

5%几率

  • ▶️ There's something hauntingly familiar about all this.
  • ▶️ 这一切有一种难忘的熟悉感……

1%几率

  • ▶️ Step fast and shoot straight. It's gonna be a hell of a fight.
  • ▶️ 脚步要快,射箭要准。这将会是场恶战。

移动[]

6秒冷却

15%几率

1%几率

  • ▶️ r I'm keen, not literally of course.
  • ▶️ r 眼神锐利。当然不是说很尖啦。

生命值低于20%时移动

攻击[]

6秒冷却

15%几率

生命值低于20%时攻击敌人

发出使用技能指令[]

只有在距离至少2倍施法距离时播放,4秒冷却

. 15%几率

生命值低于20%时发出使用技能指令

15%几率

游戏中期时向前方施放技能

游戏中期生命值低于20%时发出向前方施放技能指令

技能[]

爆栗出击
发出向小兵使用技能指令
75%几率

施法时
75%几率

向英雄施法时
75%几率

向小兵施法时
75%几率

向地面施法时
75%几率

5%几率

杀死一个敌人
5%几率

野地奇袭
击中敌人
75%几率

未击中敌人
75%几率

5%几率

密林奔走
施法时

15%几率

一箭穿心
施法时

15%几率

击中目标
75%几率

未击中目标

击杀一个敌人
75%几率

1%几率

中止一箭穿心
施法时

15%几率

5%几率

Ironwood Tree icon.png 铁树之木
施法时
75%几率

Town Portal Scroll icon.png 回城卷轴
施法时
75%几率

生命值低于20%状态下施法时
75%几率

占领前哨[]

  • ▶️ Another one of these bloody things?
  • ▶️ 这该死的东西又来一个?
  • ▶️ Who even keeps these up? I should boost 'em.
  • ▶️ 到底是谁把这些立起来的?我应该全偷走了。
  • ▶️ There's some abandoned ones of these round where I grew up. Fun to play in.
  • ▶️ 我长大的地方正好有几座这样荒废的。里面挺好玩的。
  • ▶️ I don't want it. But they sure as heck aren't getting it.
  • ▶️ 我不想要。但他们也休想得到。
  • ▶️ Wait, we're not burning it? I already got the pine pitch...
  • ▶️ 等下,我们不一把火烧了吗?我都拿出松脂了……
  • ▶️ Whose stupid idea was it to put these things here anyway?
  • ▶️ 到底是谁出的馊主意把这些东西放这儿的?

升级[]

  • ▶️ Nice. Do it again.
  • ▶️ 很好。再来一次。
  • ▶️ Just adding on to perfect.
  • ▶️ 不断趋于完美。
  • ▶️ It doesn't hurt the other side's proper thick.
  • ▶️ 这影响不到另一边的厚度。
  • ▶️ Always was a bright spark.
  • ▶️ 一直都是朝气蓬勃。
  • ▶️ It's almost like divine intervention. If I believed in that sorta stuff. Which I do not.
  • ▶️ 就像是神圣干预。如果我信那种东西的话。不过我不信。
  • ▶️ You could bottle my essence.
  • ▶️ 你可以封住我的精华。
  • ▶️ That all went straight to the tail.
  • ▶️ 那感觉直击尾巴。
  • ▶️ Everything's above board here.
  • ▶️ 这里的一切都是光明正大的。
  • ▶️ Right on. Keep at it.
  • ▶️ 说的没错。要坚持下去。
  • ▶️ r Just cuz I'm never gonna grow old doesn't mean I don't wanna level up.
  • ▶️ r 就因为我不会变老不代表我不想升级。
  • ▶️ Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
  • ▶️ 让我感觉暖暖的,也软软的。
  • ▶️ I'm a quick study.
  • ▶️ 我学得可快了。
  • ▶️ There's good, there's better, and then there's plain old me.
  • ▶️ 有个厉害的我,有个更厉害的,还有个普通的我。
  • ▶️ r Don't any of you ever get tired of congratulating yourselves?
  • ▶️ r 你们有没有说烦了祝贺自己的话?
  • ▶️ Yeah yeah, don't get a big head.
  • ▶️ 是,是,别太骄傲了。
  • ▶️ I'm field smart.
  • ▶️ 我是真滴有韵味。
  • ▶️ Everything just got a little bit keener.
  • ▶️ 所有东西感觉又清晰了一点。
  • ▶️ r Rip and roll.
  • ▶️ r 射一射,滚一滚。
  • ▶️ Always on the level.
  • ▶️ 一直都很靠谱。
  • ▶️ I'll punch a Durana right in its stupid eye and take a tentacle for snarlers!
  • ▶️ 我要一拳打在魔光兽的眼睛上,把他的触角拿来对付坏人。
  • ▶️ Oh sweet. Wanna see something really cool? We'll need a handy target.
  • ▶️ 很好。想看真正厉害的东西吗?我们需要一个好用的目标。
  • ▶️ r Woah.
  • ▶️ r 哇哦。
  • ▶️ I didn't get this good NOT to kill stuff.
  • ▶️ 我变得这么厉害可不是为了放下屠刀。
  • ▶️ My oh my. Now's when we get to the good stuff.
  • ▶️ 哎呀哎呀。现在就是我们享受好东西的时候了。
  • ▶️ OK, so this is what a god complex feels like. Cool.
  • ▶️ 好吧,所以这就是大神的感觉。很妙。
  • ▶️ Starting to feel a bit nutty.
  • ▶️ 开始感觉有点厉害了。
  • ▶️ r Look, I don't need to be a god here. Let's just win this thing already.
  • ▶️ r 听着,我不需要在这里成神。我们还是快点赢下吧。
  • ▶️ If someone asks me if I'm a god, I'll say yes.
  • ▶️ 有人要是问我是不是神,我会说是。
  • ▶️ Might need to get myself a new shooting rig if this keeps up.
  • ▶️ 要是一直这样,我可能要再给自己搞一把射箭的装备。
  • ▶️ Call me critter now!
  • ▶️ 现在就是大吉大利!

击杀一个敌人[]

  • ▶️ Watch your step eh? Heaps of danger about.
  • ▶️ 看好脚下的路,啊?附近危险不断。
  • ▶️ There's no end to the things I can do to you.
  • ▶️ 我的本事可无穷无尽。
  • ▶️ Well, who were you expecting?
  • ▶️ 好吧,你是盼着谁呢?
  • ▶️ What's this then? Not gonna pay the toll?
  • ▶️ 这算什么呢?不交买路财吗?
  • ▶️ Got yourself in a bit of a quandary eh?
  • ▶️ 感觉不知道怎么办了吗?
  • ▶️ Say hello to my little friend!
  • ▶️ 和我的小朋友问声好。
  • ▶️ Could have had you a ways back, but I always pick my spots.
  • ▶️ 本来很久以前就能与你相遇,不过我一直都要选好自己的时机。
  • ▶️ Let me tell you a little story about your gold, and my pocket.
  • ▶️ 我来给你讲个小故事,是有关你的黄金和我的口袋。
  • ▶️ I'm sorry, did you think you were hunting me?
  • ▶️ 不好意思,你是以为在追杀我?
  • ▶️ r You don't even have anything interesting.
  • ▶️ r 你连一点有意思的地方都没有。
  • ▶️ And don't think I'll run out of ammo, I've always got another stash.
  • ▶️ 别以为我会弹尽粮绝。我在很多地方都存着东西呢。
  • ▶️ Well there's your problem.
  • ▶️ 好,你是有点宝气。
  • ▶️ You should have stayed out of the woods.
  • ▶️ 你不该踏进森海。
  • ▶️ Stay out of the pines!
  • ▶️ 离松树林远点!
  • ▶️ Quit packin' a sad, eh? You lost fair-ish n' square.
  • ▶️ 输了走人难受吧。我可没作弊哦。
  • ▶️ I was born for this. You're just a pretender.
  • ▶️ 我生来就是干这个的。你只是个冒牌货。
  • ▶️ Am I this good or is my weapon blessed?
  • ▶️ 是我太厉害了还是我的武器开过光?
  • ▶️ Another notch for the Hood.
  • ▶️ 兜帽上多了一道折痕。
  • ▶️ Wish you made better choices?
  • ▶️ 是不是希望自己能做得更好?
  • ▶️ Yeah nah, don't get ahead of yourself.
  • ▶️ 你可不要操之过急。
  • ▶️ That one's a bit suss eh? Maybe poke him with a stick.
  • ▶️ 那个是不是有点可疑,啊?要不拿根棍子戳他一下。
  • ▶️ You're lucky I didn't do worse, but I got time.
  • ▶️ 你很走运,我下手不重……不过我有的是时间。
  • ▶️ You? On a battlefield? Yeah right.
  • ▶️ 你?上战场?你说是就是吧。
  • ▶️ Let's not get too worked up about it.
  • ▶️ 我们不要太过激动。
  • ▶️ Don't let it get you down. I'm good. Really, really good.
  • ▶️ 不要感到难过。是我厉害。真的,真的厉害。
  • ▶️ r You might take this time to reflect upon why you messed with me in the first place.
  • ▶️ r 你可以趁这时候好好想想为什么你要惹到我。
  • ▶️ r You might not think it to look at me, but I've racked up quite the body count.
  • ▶️ r 你可以不想看我,不过死在我手上的已经有不少了。
  • ▶️ Not today, drongo!
  • ▶️ 今天没门,呆瓜!
  • ▶️ About carked it, eh?
  • ▶️ 是不是要当场去世了,额?
  • ▶️ Try not getting caught with your trousers down.
  • ▶️ 下次别在内急的时候被逮住。
  • ▶️ Do you mind? I'm trying to celebrate.
  • ▶️ 别介意哈。我要庆祝了。
  • ▶️ If I'd known you were a bloody winger, I'd have aimed for the mouth.
  • ▶️ 要是我知道你说话不干净,我早就瞄准你的嘴了。
  • ▶️ r Now I should tell you, I don't usually kill my victims straight away.
  • ▶️ r 现在我该告诉你,一般我不会给我箭下的一个痛快。
  • ▶️ r I could have toyed with you a bit, but you're just not that interesting.
  • ▶️ r 我可以和你再玩会儿,不过你没那么有趣。
  • ▶️ Did you fall out of the nest as a baby?
  • ▶️ 你是想像个宝宝一样从窝里掉下去了吗?
  • ▶️ Any life experience you'd like me to collect on your behalf?
  • ▶️ 你想从我那学到什么经验吗?
  • ▶️ Barked up the wrong tree, I reckon.
  • ▶️ 跑错了树吧,我想。
  • ▶️ r Could I kill you just as easy without the crossbow? Of course! But it'd make a helluva mess.
  • ▶️ r 没弩杀你也会这么简单吗?当然!不过那会弄的一团糟。
  • ▶️ I don't need to gloat. That'd get exhausting.
  • ▶️ 我不需要得意。那就太累人了 。
  • ▶️ I got a knack for that.
  • ▶️ 我有独门诀窍。
  • ▶️ Clincher!
  • ▶️ 栗壳!
  • ▶️ All's well that ends with me winning.
  • ▶️ 一切顺利,最后我就能取得胜利。
  • ▶️ Catch ya later dingleberry!
  • ▶️ 回头再找你,呆瓜!
  • ▶️ That's crack up!
  • ▶️ 那算是不行了!
  • ▶️ Hands off the tail, cuz.
  • ▶️ 手别碰尾巴,呆子。
  • ▶️ Hands off the tail, bro.
  • ▶️ 手别碰尾巴,兄弟。
  • ▶️ You bloody egg.
  • ▶️ 你这该死的哈宝。
  • ▶️ I got blisters on me fingers.
  • ▶️ 手指上都起水泡了!
  • ▶️ What else you planning that I can ruin?
  • ▶️ 你还有什么计划我可以破坏吗?
  • ▶️ Read the tail.
  • ▶️ 早有蛛丝马迹。
  • ▶️ Ahahahahahah!
  • ▶️ 笑声
  • ▶️ Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
  • ▶️ 笑声
  • ▶️ Ha ha ha ha ha ha haa haa!
  • ▶️ 笑声
  • ▶️ Ha eh eh he he!
  • ▶️ 笑声
  • ▶️ Eh he he ha ha ha ha!
  • ▶️ 笑声

15%几率

5%几率

击杀一个特定敌人
45%几率

  • ▶️ Tinker minimap icon.png Sniper minimap icon.png Gyrocopter minimap icon.png Techies minimap icon.png Timbersaw minimap icon.png Alchemist minimap icon.png Snapfire minimap icon.png Clockwerk minimap icon.png r See keen, shoot keen. It's simple really.
  • ▶️ Tinker minimap icon.png Sniper minimap icon.png Gyrocopter minimap icon.png Techies minimap icon.png Timbersaw minimap icon.png Alchemist minimap icon.png Snapfire minimap icon.png Clockwerk minimap icon.png r 看见一个基恩就射一个基恩。真的很简单。
  • ▶️ Tinker minimap icon.png r Nothing personal Tinker, I'm just prejudiced.
  • ▶️ Tinker minimap icon.png r 不是对你人,修补匠。我就是有偏见。
  • ▶️ Sniper minimap icon.png r Eat that, you powder-using puffer!
  • ▶️ Sniper minimap icon.png r 尝尝那个,你这用火药的破落货。
  • ▶️ Sniper minimap icon.png r One keen down, but plenty more to go.
  • ▶️ Sniper minimap icon.png r 一个基恩倒下了,不过要消灭的还有非常多。
  • ▶️ Gyrocopter minimap icon.png r Should I tell you what I got planned for your little contraption?
  • ▶️ Gyrocopter minimap icon.png r 我该告诉你,我已经计划好怎么处理你的小装置了吗?
  • ▶️ Techies minimap icon.png r That's for ruining such a choice word!
  • ▶️ Techies minimap icon.png r 谁让你们破坏了这么一个好词!
  • ▶️ Techies minimap icon.png r Choke on your black powder, scumbags.
  • ▶️ Techies minimap icon.png r 让火药把你们呛死,人渣。
  • ▶️ Timbersaw minimap icon.png r If I see one more of you little bastards in my trees, I'll rain down blood on every last one of ya! Dig?
  • ▶️ Timbersaw minimap icon.png r 要是我的树林里再看到你这样的小混蛋,我就让你们每个人都血流成河!懂了吗?
  • ▶️ Alchemist minimap icon.png r That's what happens when you get a bruiser to fight your battles for you. You get soft.
  • ▶️ Alchemist minimap icon.png r 这就是你找个打手帮你打架的下场。你自己的身体是不行了。
  • ▶️ Snapfire minimap icon.png r Don't cry for the likes of her.
  • ▶️ Snapfire minimap icon.png r 她这种人不值得别人伤心。
  • ▶️ Snapfire minimap icon.png r Ignorance isnt innocence!
  • ▶️ Snapfire minimap icon.png r 无知不代表无辜!
  • ▶️ Abaddon minimap icon.png r I don't know what that horse had against me, but enough is enough.
  • ▶️ Abaddon minimap icon.png r 不知道那匹马为什么要针对我,但是我受够了。
  • ▶️ Ancient Apparition minimap icon.png r Hate to shatter your dreams, you frigid idiot.
  • ▶️ Ancient Apparition minimap icon.png r 不想轰掉你的美梦,你这冻死人的哈巴崽。
  • ▶️ Anti-Mage minimap icon.png r You eh? To be honest I was hoping for the other one.
  • ▶️ Anti-Mage minimap icon.png r 你?说实话,我期待的是另一个
  • ▶️ Anti-Mage minimap icon.png r The other one might have had better luck.
  • ▶️ Anti-Mage minimap icon.png r 另一个的运气可能会更好。
  • ▶️ Arc Warden minimap icon.png r This one's heaps of fun! Get to kill him again and again!
  • ▶️ Arc Warden minimap icon.png r 这家伙很有意思。要杀他一次又一次。
  • ▶️ Arc Warden minimap icon.png r Glad I didn't get zapped.
  • ▶️ Arc Warden minimap icon.png r 幸好我没被电到。
  • ▶️ Axe minimap icon.png r If I had a gold piece for every Oglodi I kill, I'd have enough to start using acorns for impractical purposes.
  • ▶️ Axe minimap icon.png r 要是每杀一个高地人我都能拿到一个金部件,那我早就可以开始随便乱用橡栗了。
  • ▶️ Bane minimap icon.png r I'll never burn that sight outta my brain!
  • ▶️ Bane minimap icon.png r 我绝不会把那情景赶出我的脑海。
  • ▶️ Batrider minimap icon.png r That bat had a giant parasite. I probably did him a favour.
  • ▶️ Batrider minimap icon.png r 那只蝙蝠长了只好大的寄生虫。我应该是帮了他一把。
  • ▶️ Beastmaster minimap icon.png r Look, you knew we weren't gonna get along just on general bloody principle.
  • ▶️ Beastmaster minimap icon.png r 听着,你知道在该死的原则下我们就是合不来的。
  • ▶️ Bloodseeker minimap icon.png r You're better off drinking maple syrup.
  • ▶️ Bloodseeker minimap icon.png r 你最好还是去喝枫糖浆去吧。
  • ▶️ Bounty Hunter minimap icon.png r Oh, mate. This one must really sting for you, eh?
  • ▶️ Bounty Hunter minimap icon.png r 哦,兄弟。这下肯定让你很疼吧,啊?
  • ▶️ Brewmaster minimap icon.png r I'm getting tipsy just from the stench!
  • ▶️ Brewmaster minimap icon.png r 闻着酒气我就有点晕乎乎了。
  • ▶️ Bristleback minimap icon.png r Neath those pickers, you're mince like all the rest.
  • ▶️ Bristleback minimap icon.png r 在那堆牙签下面,你就跟别人一样是坨碎肉。
  • ▶️ Broodmother minimap icon.png r Choice. I needed some silk!
  • ▶️ Broodmother minimap icon.png r 很好。我需要点丝。
  • ▶️ Centaur Warrunner minimap icon.png r I reckon this one was worthy of at least a little respect.
  • ▶️ Centaur Warrunner minimap icon.png r 我觉得这个还是至少需要一点尊重的。
  • ▶️ Chaos Knight minimap icon.png r What's more chaotic than that?
  • ▶️ Chaos Knight minimap icon.png r 还有什么比那个更混沌?
  • ▶️ Chen minimap icon.png r If I say what I feel, my tongue might turn black and fall off.
  • ▶️ Chen minimap icon.png r 要是我说出我的感受,那我的舌头可能就变黑,然后掉出来了。
  • ▶️ Chen minimap icon.png r This one feels better than most.
  • ▶️ Chen minimap icon.png r 这一下的感觉比大多数都要好。
  • ▶️ Clinkz minimap icon.png r You're lucky we never ran into each other when you were alive. You never would have survived to be cursed!
  • ▶️ Clinkz minimap icon.png r 还好你生前我们没有相遇。不然你肯定活不到被诅咒的时候。
  • ▶️ Crystal Maiden minimap icon.png r Yeah you were pretty chill, shame really.
  • ▶️ Crystal Maiden minimap icon.png r 嗯,你是非常酷。真可惜。
  • ▶️ Dark Seer minimap icon.png r Cheer up eh. Now you can stop whining about your great sacrifice.
  • ▶️ Dark Seer minimap icon.png r 振作点,啊。现在可以不抱怨你的牺牲了。
  • ▶️ Dark Willow minimap icon.png r Yay for the mischief, but what's with the greed? That's just a waste of your time.
  • ▶️ Dark Willow minimap icon.png r 恶作剧很棒,但是贪财是怎么回事?这只是浪费你的时间。
  • ▶️ Dazzle minimap icon.png r Are they bloody serious with these people? Where does someone like that even come from?
  • ▶️ Dazzle minimap icon.png r 他们真的认真对待这些人吗?像这样的都是哪来的?
  • ▶️ Death Prophet minimap icon.png r Never had much time for pity parties. Where do you get off?
  • ▶️ Death Prophet minimap icon.png r 从没时间参加失意派对。你凭什么?
  • ▶️ Disruptor minimap icon.png r Oops, killed 'em both 'steada just one.
  • ▶️ Disruptor minimap icon.png r 哎呀,不小心把两个全宰了。
  • ▶️ Disruptor minimap icon.png r As you can see, I'm somewhat of a disruptor myself.
  • ▶️ Disruptor minimap icon.png r 如你所见,我也算是个干扰者。
  • ▶️ Doom minimap icon.png r All that power... just another case of a stunning lack of imagination.
  • ▶️ Doom minimap icon.png r 这身力量……又是极度缺乏想象力的例子。
  • ▶️ Dragon Knight minimap icon.png r Wait a second. That dragon could have chosen anyone, and it chose you?! What the hell is wrong with this world.
  • ▶️ Dragon Knight minimap icon.png r 等一下。那条龙可以选择任何人,结果选了你?这个世界到底是怎么了?
  • ▶️ Drow Ranger minimap icon.png r You obviously weren't born for this. I'm surprised nobody showed you sooner.
  • ▶️ Drow Ranger minimap icon.png r 很明显你生来就不适合干这个。没想到一直都没人早点告诉你。
  • ▶️ Earth Spirit minimap icon.png r Hey, what a coincidence! My first hard targets to practice with were little rolling rocks. I guess they prepared me better than I thought!
  • ▶️ Earth Spirit minimap icon.png r 嘿太巧了。我第一次练习的硬性目标就是小小的滚石。我猜这让我的本事超过了我的想象。
  • ▶️ Earthshaker minimap icon.png r It was like aiming at a broadside of an oak. What could be easier?
  • ▶️ Earthshaker minimap icon.png r 就像是瞄准橡树上宽的那边。还有什么更简单的呢?
  • ▶️ Elder Titan minimap icon.png r See the trick is, never set limits for yourself. I never set out to kill a Titan, but I never thought I couldn't neither.
  • ▶️ Elder Titan minimap icon.png r 晓得不,诀窍就是别限制住自己。我没有打算过杀掉巨神,但我也没想过我能不能。
  • ▶️ Ember Spirit minimap icon.png r Shooting out candles and torches is easy. But destroying the essence of flame itself? Yeah I'll take it.
  • ▶️ Ember Spirit minimap icon.png r 射灭蜡烛和火把很容易。但是灭掉火焰的精华额?嗯,我会搞定的。
  • ▶️ Enchantress minimap icon.png r You can't tell me what to do! I tell me what to do!
  • ▶️ Enchantress minimap icon.png r 你不能告诉我该做什么。我会告诉我该做什么!
  • ▶️ Enigma minimap icon.png r How can someone with no face look so damn smug?
  • ▶️ Enigma minimap icon.png r 一个没脸的是怎么看着这么自命不凡?
  • ▶️ Faceless Void minimap icon.png r Ha ha look, I gave him a proper face. Let's just call those bloodstains tears.
  • ▶️ Faceless Void minimap icon.png r 哈哈,看呐,我给他搞了张脸。那些血迹就当眼泪吧。
  • ▶️ Grimstroke minimap icon.png r I'm all out of pity for the likes of you.
  • ▶️ Grimstroke minimap icon.png r 你这样的人没什么好同情的。
  • ▶️ Huskar minimap icon.png r That's for singing the fur.
  • ▶️ Huskar minimap icon.png r 让你烧我的毛。
  • ▶️ Io minimap icon.png r Dying light's already a cliché after all.
  • ▶️ Io minimap icon.png r 熄灭的光芒就已经很老套了。
  • ▶️ Invoker minimap icon.png r Yeah, magic's pretty neat and all, but nothing compares to a heavy bolt and a dead shot eye.
  • ▶️ Invoker minimap icon.png r 嗯,魔法是非常华丽,但是什么都比不上一支重箭和一个神射手。
  • ▶️ Jakiro minimap icon.png r Those two dragons crashed together so hard they merged into one dumber slower dragon.
  • ▶️ Jakiro minimap icon.png r 两头龙一起狠狠地掉在地上,就合成了一条更慢更笨的龙。
  • ▶️ Juggernaut minimap icon.png r Hoods are way better than masks. Just saying.
  • ▶️ Juggernaut minimap icon.png r 头巾比面具可好太多了。我就说说。
  • ▶️ Keeper of the Light minimap icon.png r Hey old-timer. The sun sets on everybody. Whether they like it or not.
  • ▶️ Keeper of the Light minimap icon.png r 嘿,老东西。每个人的太阳都会下山的。不论他们喜不喜欢。
  • ▶️ Kunkka minimap icon.png r You can think of these trees as masts, if it helps you die in peace.
  • ▶️ Kunkka minimap icon.png r 你可以把这些树想象成桅杆,如果这样你能瞑目。
  • ▶️ Legion Commander minimap icon.png r I'm not joining your bloody legion.
  • ▶️ Legion Commander minimap icon.png r 我才不加入你的倒霉军团。
  • ▶️ Leshrac minimap icon.png r Wait there's one of you here too?!
  • ▶️ Leshrac minimap icon.png r 等等,这里也有一个你这样的?
  • ▶️ Leshrac minimap icon.png r Bro she is not going to be happy that I killed you. Oh well, she already had it out for me anyway.
  • ▶️ Leshrac minimap icon.png r 兄弟,我杀了你她肯定会不高兴。好吧,她早就对我不高兴。
  • ▶️ Lich minimap icon.png r You cold dead guys are all the same. Don't you have a convention to be at or something?
  • ▶️ Lich minimap icon.png r 你们这些凉透的死鬼都一副德行。你就没什么会要开吗?
  • ▶️ Lifestealer minimap icon.png r Did you see that bloke? There's no way he's not thanking me. And if he's not, he should be.
  • ▶️ Lifestealer minimap icon.png r 看到那家伙了吗?他绝对会感谢我的。就算不会,也应该感谢的。
  • ▶️ Lina minimap icon.png r You singed the fur. There's no coming back from that mate.
  • ▶️ Lina minimap icon.png r 你烧到毛了。这可不能就这么算了,兄弟。
  • ▶️ Lion minimap icon.png r Don't mind me. I'm just gonna lop that hand off. I heard I could trade some favors for it in some dumb wizard town.
  • ▶️ Lion minimap icon.png r 不用管我。我只是要砍下那只手。听说在什么没用的巫师城里可以交换到别人的帮助。
  • ▶️ Lone Druid minimap icon.png r I'm not here to explain what went wrong. It's just obvious that something did. I mean, otherwise...
  • ▶️ Lone Druid minimap icon.png r 我来这不是解释什么出错了。很明显有地方有问题。我是说,不然……
  • ▶️ Luna minimap icon.png r I reckon a lot of people felt you had this coming. But that lot's just a bunch of bloody whingers. I did this for fun.
  • ▶️ Luna minimap icon.png r 我晓得很多人都感觉你会有这个下场。但那些人只是群该死的废物。我出手只为玩耍。
  • ▶️ Lycan minimap icon.png r Yeah with how fast you are, you got no one to blame here but yourself. I mean you could have been literally anywhere else.
  • ▶️ Lycan minimap icon.png r 看你跑这么快,你怪不了别人,只能怪自己。我是说,你明明哪都可以去。
  • ▶️ 16px r Spare me your noble sob story. What's it got to do with me?
  • ▶️ 16px r 你那悲情的故事还是省省吧。那和我有何干系?
  • ▶️ Mars minimap icon.png r Okay okay. This is a real feather in my cap. Sure as.
  • ▶️ Mars minimap icon.png r 好吧好吧。我的帽子里有根真正的羽毛。千真万确。
  • ▶️ Medusa minimap icon.png r Yeah, dodging snakes is nothing new for me lady. What else you got?
  • ▶️ Medusa minimap icon.png r 没错,躲过蛇对我来说不是什么新奇事,夫人。你还有什么本事?
  • ▶️ Meepo minimap icon.png r Sorry Meepo. You shouldn't have looked at where I was digging. That was classic misdirection.
  • ▶️ Meepo minimap icon.png r 对不起米波。你不该看我挖的地方。那是典型的误导。
  • ▶️ Mirana minimap icon.png r Even if the lady hadn't been crazy, I'd have had to kill the cat. Can't have mass murderers running around.
  • ▶️ Mirana minimap icon.png r 就算那女士没疯,我也要杀掉那猫。不能让凶手逍遥法外。
  • ▶️ Monkey King minimap icon.png r Looks like I'm the king of mischief now.
  • ▶️ Monkey King minimap icon.png r 看来树上是我的天下。
  • ▶️ Morphling minimap icon.png r Aw, mate. That kinda makes me need to go. You know?
  • ▶️ Morphling minimap icon.png r 嗷,兄弟。这搞得我想走了。你晓得不?
  • ▶️ Naga Siren minimap icon.png r Heck, with that singing voice it was either bolt or bolt her. And I felt like staying.
  • ▶️ Naga Siren minimap icon.png r 靠,有那种歌声,要么她死要么我亡。而我还想待下去。
  • ▶️ Nature's Prophet minimap icon.png r Look, I told you I'm not big on affiliations. Stay outta wherever I am.
  • ▶️ Nature's Prophet minimap icon.png r 听着,跟你说过我没什么亲密关系。离我远点。
  • ▶️ Necrophos minimap icon.png r Yeah sorry. People with your attitude just rub me the wrong way.
  • ▶️ Necrophos minimap icon.png r 嗯,对不起。你这种态度的人把我惹毛了。
  • ▶️ Night Stalker minimap icon.png r My uncle used to tell me bedtime stories about you. Those were some great adventures. Real happy to have killed you.
  • ▶️ Night Stalker minimap icon.png r 叔叔常常在睡前给我讲你的故事。都是很棒的传奇。能杀了你真是开心。
  • ▶️ Nyx Assassin minimap icon.png r Who doesn't like squishing bugs?
  • ▶️ Nyx Assassin minimap icon.png r 谁会不喜欢踩死虫子呢?
  • ▶️ Ogre Magi minimap icon.png r Yeah I got a fair bit of luck myself. My uncle used to say I was right blessed. You know, on account of not dying like all my other kin.
  • ▶️ Ogre Magi minimap icon.png r 对,我自己也是有点运气的。我叔叔常说我福星高照。你懂得,从我没像其他同胞一样身亡这点来看。
  • ▶️ Omniknight minimap icon.png r Hey just what this place needed, another self-righteous metal marcher on some higher quest.
  • ▶️ Omniknight minimap icon.png r 嘿,正好是这地方需要的,又来一个自以为是的金属游行者,要完成什么高尚的任务。
  • ▶️ Oracle minimap icon.png r Wait wait, I want to think of one you never heard before or after.
  • ▶️ Oracle minimap icon.png r 等等,我要想一个你从前往后都没听过的预言。
  • ▶️ Oracle minimap icon.png r Yeah, I'm not real keen on what you said about dying in a fire. That's what my crossbow likes to call a trigger warning.
  • ▶️ Oracle minimap icon.png r 嗯,我真没感觉到你说的死于家中失火。我的弩机喜欢这时候射出警告的一箭。
  • ▶️ Outworld Destroyer minimap icon.png r Heard you were some kind of big hullabaloo. I didn't come here to prove anything, but I guess I just did.
  • ▶️ Outworld Destroyer minimap icon.png r 听说你是种大骚动。我来这不是要证明什么,不过我猜我刚做到了。
  • ▶️ Pangolier minimap icon.png r Bloody muppet. What were you thinking?
  • ▶️ Pangolier minimap icon.png r 该死的哈宝。你在想什么东西?
  • ▶️ Pangolier minimap icon.png r Roll along home you silly bastard.
  • ▶️ Pangolier minimap icon.png r 一路滚回老家去,你这蠢蛋。
  • ▶️ Phantom Assassin minimap icon.png r I can hit anything. Doesn't matter how blurry.
  • ▶️ Phantom Assassin minimap icon.png r 什么我都打得中。不管有多模糊。
  • ▶️ Phantom Lancer minimap icon.png r Wouldn't it been better to die all peaceful like, dangling a pole in the river? Not with two bolts in the dome...
  • ▶️ Phantom Lancer minimap icon.png r 平静的死去,就像把鱼竿放在河里一样不好吗?头顶上至少没有两个大洞……
  • ▶️ Phoenix minimap icon.png r When I was just a little bit, I used to wish upon shooting stars. Then I realized that was stupid and just learned to shoot instead.
  • ▶️ Phoenix minimap icon.png r 我还是个小不点的时候许愿要射下星星。后来发现这也太傻了,还是学习射箭好了。
  • ▶️ Puck minimap icon.png r They used to tell stories about this one in the Tomo'kan. Quite the little troublemaker. This'll gain me even more respect.
  • ▶️ Puck minimap icon.png r 他们常常在托莫干讲这个故事。真是个惹祸精。这会让我得到更多尊敬。
  • ▶️ Pudge minimap icon.png r Ugh uh, the stench though! How do you get that taste outta your mouth?
  • ▶️ Pudge minimap icon.png r 啊啊,可是那身气味。你的味道怎么不是从你嘴里出来的?
  • ▶️ Pugna minimap icon.png r You coddled little tail-jerker! Someone shoulda done this ages ago!
  • ▶️ Pugna minimap icon.png r 你这娇生惯养的!这种事几十年前就该有人干了。
  • ▶️ Queen of Pain minimap icon.png r Ma'am. This is a forest, not...wherever it is you think you're supposed to be.
  • ▶️ Queen of Pain minimap icon.png r 夫人。这是森林,不是……不管你觉得这是哪。
  • ▶️ Razor minimap icon.png r You shoulda gone to ground.
  • ▶️ Razor minimap icon.png r 你应该脚踏实地。
  • ▶️ Riki minimap icon.png r Yeah we're light years apart, mate.
  • ▶️ Riki minimap icon.png r 对,我们隔了几光年呢,兄弟。
  • ▶️ Rubick minimap icon.png r Whatever can be made can be unmade, I figure.
  • ▶️ Rubick minimap icon.png r 无中能生有,那我觉得有中也能生无。
  • ▶️ Sand King minimap icon.png r Had to leave you cracked and bleeding.
  • ▶️ Sand King minimap icon.png r 只能让你流血崩解。
  • ▶️ Shadow Demon minimap icon.png r I could smell those fakes a mile away.
  • ▶️ Shadow Demon minimap icon.png r 大老远的我就能闻到那些冒牌货。
  • ▶️ Shadow Demon minimap icon.png r Shadowtail over Shadow Demon.
  • ▶️ Shadow Demon minimap icon.png r 暗影长尾胜过暗影恶魔。
  • ▶️ Shadow Fiend minimap icon.png r That's what you get for hoarding!
  • ▶️ Shadow Fiend minimap icon.png r 这就是你囤东西的下场!
  • ▶️ Shadow Fiend minimap icon.png r Shadowtail over Shadow Fiend.
  • ▶️ Shadow Fiend minimap icon.png r 暗影长尾胜过影魔。
  • ▶️ Shadow Shaman minimap icon.png r I said no snakes of any kind!
  • ▶️ Shadow Shaman minimap icon.png r 我说了,哪种蛇都不行!
  • ▶️ Shadow Shaman minimap icon.png r Shadowtail over Shadow Shaman.
  • ▶️ Shadow Shaman minimap icon.png r 暗影长尾胜过暗影萨满。
  • ▶️ Silencer minimap icon.png r Yeah, a lot of people have tried to shut me up. This is how it always plays out.
  • ▶️ Silencer minimap icon.png r 没错,很多人都想让我闭嘴。一直都是这样的结果。
  • ▶️ Skywrath Mage minimap icon.png r Anyone feeling peckish?
  • ▶️ Skywrath Mage minimap icon.png r 有人肚子咕咕叫了吗?
  • ▶️ Slardar minimap icon.png r I don't take kindly to being punched by fish!
  • ▶️ Slardar minimap icon.png r 被条鱼揍了我可不乐意!
  • ▶️ Slark minimap icon.png r I told you to stay off my turf, gill boy.
  • ▶️ Slark minimap icon.png r 和你说了离我的地盘远点,不嬲腮。
  • ▶️ Spectre minimap icon.png r No one's gonna miss you. Not even you.
  • ▶️ Spectre minimap icon.png r 没人会想你的。你自己也不会。
  • ▶️ Spirit Breaker minimap icon.png r On this plane you're just a bobby after all.
  • ▶️ Spirit Breaker minimap icon.png r 在这个位面你就是个条子。
  • ▶️ Storm Spirit minimap icon.png r Sorry. I didn't feel like staying in today.
  • ▶️ Storm Spirit minimap icon.png r 对不起。今天我不想待在家里。
  • ▶️ Storm Spirit minimap icon.png r Looks like the power grid's out, mate.
  • ▶️ Storm Spirit minimap icon.png r 看来电力不够了,兄弟。
  • ▶️ Sven minimap icon.png r My first thought was your sword's impractical. But now I see it's actually impracticable.
  • ▶️ Sven minimap icon.png r 我的首要想法是你的大剑不够实际。但现在我明白,其实是不切实际。
  • ▶️ Templar Assassin minimap icon.png r Never had much time for book smarts. And this right here's the reason why.
  • ▶️ Templar Assassin minimap icon.png r 从没时间让自己多读书变聪明点。而这会儿正事原因之所在。
  • ▶️ Templar Assassin minimap icon.png r I don't need books to argue a point.
  • ▶️ Templar Assassin minimap icon.png r 我不需要书本来和人争个高下。
  • ▶️ Terrorblade minimap icon.png r Don't you ever get tired of yourself?
  • ▶️ Terrorblade minimap icon.png r Don't you ever get tired of yourself?
  • ▶️ Tidehunter minimap icon.png r Oh bloody hell. This one's corpse is gonna reek.
  • ▶️ Tidehunter minimap icon.png r 我的妈呀。这具尸体要臭死了。
  • ▶️ Tiny minimap icon.png r I've known some Tinies in my time. You, sir, are no Tiny.
  • ▶️ Tiny minimap icon.png r 我这辈子认识好几个“小小”呢。而你,才不是小小。
  • ▶️ Treant Protector minimap icon.png r Bummer, I think he had some of my stash. Ah well. I'll find more.
  • ▶️ Treant Protector minimap icon.png r 倒霉,我觉得他有我一些存货。啊,好吧,我再去找点来。
  • ▶️ Troll Warlord minimap icon.png r 冷静下,兄弟。
  • ▶️ Troll Warlord minimap icon.png r 兄弟,冷静下。
  • ▶️ Tusk minimap icon.png r What, did you think I got a problem with snow? I'm right at home.
  • ▶️ Tusk minimap icon.png r 什么,你以为我会受不了雪?我就像回家了一样。
  • ▶️ Underlord minimap icon.png r Wonder if I can turn these horns into some sorta charm.
  • ▶️ Underlord minimap icon.png r 不知道这些长角能不能做成什么护符。
  • ▶️ Undying minimap icon.png r That's a smell'll strip bark off trees!
  • ▶️ Undying minimap icon.png r 那味道能把树皮熏到掉下来!
  • ▶️ Ursa minimap icon.png r Got enough critters in these woods already.
  • ▶️ Ursa minimap icon.png r 森林里的动物已经够多的了。
  • ▶️ Vengeful Spirit minimap icon.png r Everyone's got problems, lassie. Yours ain't mine.
  • ▶️ Vengeful Spirit minimap icon.png r 每个人都有缺点的,小妞。你的又不是我的。
  • ▶️ Venomancer minimap icon.png r Eh, I'd eat slug if times were tight. But they ain't.
  • ▶️ Venomancer minimap icon.png r 额,没时间的话我会吃鼻涕虫的。不过他们并不是。
  • ▶️ Viper minimap icon.png r Lot harder to fly with all those arrows in you.
  • ▶️ Viper minimap icon.png r 中了那么多箭就难飞了吧。
  • ▶️ Visage minimap icon.png r Even if I cared for your rules, it's not even close to my time yet.
  • ▶️ Visage minimap icon.png r 就算我在乎你的原则,但离我的大限还远着呢。
  • ▶️ Void Spirit minimap icon.png r Guess you shoulda showed up sooner.
  • ▶️ Void Spirit minimap icon.png r 我猜你该早点出来。
  • ▶️ Warlock minimap icon.png r So you cut down trees to turn 'em into books about demons? Yeah, you had this coming.
  • ▶️ Warlock minimap icon.png r 所以你砍倒了树,做成关于恶魔的书籍?嗯,这是你的下场。
  • ▶️ Weaver minimap icon.png r Honestly, I just saw him out of the corner of my eye and started shooting. Was instinct really.
  • ▶️ Weaver minimap icon.png r 说实在的,我一瞟到他冒出来就开始射箭了。真的就是直觉。
  • ▶️ Windranger minimap icon.png r Couldn't take my word for it, could ya?
  • ▶️ Windranger minimap icon.png r 你就是不相信我,是吧?
  • ▶️ Windranger minimap icon.png r Yeah, friends is kind of a loose term for me. Sorry.
  • ▶️ Windranger minimap icon.png r 对,朋友对我来说是很含糊的关系。对不起。
  • ▶️ Winter Wyvern minimap icon.png r I don't know if we were enemies, but that poem was depressing as all get out.
  • ▶️ Winter Wyvern minimap icon.png r 不知道我们是不是感受到了一样的东西,但是那首诗的意思体会到了还是很感伤的。
  • ▶️ Witch Doctor minimap icon.png r Think I'll pass! My uncle went to the doctor once and never came back.
  • ▶️ Witch Doctor minimap icon.png r 我觉得我还是算了。我叔叔去看了医生就再也没回来。
  • ▶️ Wraith King minimap icon.png r You want these little bones of mine? Gonna have to do better than that!
  • ▶️ Wraith King minimap icon.png r 想要我这副小骨架?那你要拿出更大的本事。
  • ▶️ Zeus minimap icon.png r Since you're not a god anymore, I feel like I can ask you: why are you so messed up?
  • ▶️ Zeus minimap icon.png r 现在你不再是神了,我觉得我可以问你,为什么你会搞成这样?
  • ▶️ 16px r You think you're special or something?
  • ▶️ 16px r 你以为自己很特别吗?
  • ▶️ u We coulda been great together. But you always get blinded by the floodlights...
  • ▶️ u 我们在一起会很厉害。但是你每次都被探照灯蒙蔽……
  • ▶️ u I'm gonna get huge props for this back home.
  • ▶️ u 我回家了因为这个会得到大笔赏赐。
  • ▶️ u Yeah if you don't mind I'm gonna help myself to some of your gear.
  • ▶️ u 嗯,如果你不介意,我就自己来挑一些你的工具。
  • ▶️ u I don't even know enough about you to care you're dead.
  • ▶️ u 我都不怎么认识你,更不在乎你死没死。
  • ▶️ u Stay outta my lane!
  • ▶️ u 滚出我的路!

第一滴血

与一名敌人相遇[]

任意英雄

  • ▶️ r Who said you could stroll in my woods?!
  • ▶️ r 谁说了你能在我的森林里闲逛的?!

游戏前中期,任意英雄
25%几率

  • ▶️ r Better not catch you littering, bro.
  • ▶️ r 最好别被抓到乱扔垃圾,朋友。

游戏前期,Sniper minimap icon.png 狙击手除外的任意英雄
1%几率

  • ▶️ r Anyone seen an ugly little goblin lady riding a big dumb lizard?
  • ▶️ r 有谁看到过一个很丑的地精老太婆,她还骑着一头呆呆的大蜥蜴?

碰到一个友军[]

游戏前期,1000范围内
30%几率