- Modified values: Stun duration.
- Deals 25/45/65/75 ( 75/95/115/125) damage in 0.25 second intervals, starting 0.5 seconds after cast, resulting in 4 instances.
- If a unit is affected by
, it takes double damage from Avalanche, which is 50/90/130/150 ( 150/190/230/250) per instance.
- No matter how close or far Avalanche gets targeted, the targeted area is always hit 0.5 seconds after cast.
- The stun and damage are applied together. However, the stun does not hit units which are already stunned by Avalanche.
- This means, if a unit is hit by the first instance, it does not get stunned by the remaining 3 unless the stun gets dispelled before.
- No matter which instance hits a unit, the stun always lasts 1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds.
Can toss, but not directly target spell immune enemies. Attempts to damage tossed spell immune enemies. Does not attempt to damage spell immune enemies within the area.
- Modified values: Mana cost and damage.
- The tossed unit travels at a speed based on the distance between it and the target, capped at 2308.
- The speed does not instantly adapt if the distance changes, but rather accelerates or decelerates at a slow rate.
- The tossed unit can be avoided by blinking or moving rapidly, but cannot technically be disjointed.
- This means the tossed unit can fly up to 3000 range away when the target teleports far enough away.
- If the tossed unit dies in mid-air, it still deals the area damage upon landing.
- Forcefully moves the unit, disabling it and canceling channeling spells and other position changing effects.
- Buildings cannot be targeted, but take 33% damage (33/66/99/132) from a tossed unit landing near them.
- The 20% extra damage, and the further increased values from
are only applied to the tossed enemy unit.
- Other enemy units (including buildings) within the radius only take the basic damage.
- Can toss any unit, except ancient creeps and wards.
- Invisible enemy units cannot be tossed, but still take damage from a unit being tossed onto or near them.
- Units in the Fog of War can be tossed if they are within a 275 radius of Tiny, but cannot be selected as a target.
- While in the air, other units may pass below the tossed unit.
- The tossed unit takes 20% more damage (before reductions) from Toss.
increases this to 40%/60/80% ( 60%/80%/100%).
- Can directly target and toss towards runes, but cannot toss runes.
- The buff or debuff of Toss is hidden, means it is not visible in the HUD.
- Modified values: Tossed unit bonus damage.
- Each level changes Tiny's appearance, making him bigger and making his voice deeper.
makes Tiny equip a tree, regardless of his level. However, to get the bonuses, Grow has to be learned.
- Increases attack range to buildings. , grants 50% cleave in a 400 radius, and causes attacks to deal 75% bonus damage to
- Cleave damage is reduced by armor type but not by armor value.
- Cleave damage cannot be amplified with spell damage amplification and cannot spell lifesteal.
- Cleave damage is reduced by Damage Block.
- The complete area is shaped like an isosceles trapezoid in front of Tiny.
- Fully stacks with other sources of cleave. Each source of cleave works completely independent.
- Does not cleave upon attacking wards, buildings or allied units. Wards and buildings are unaffected by the cleave damage.
|+200 ||25||20% Cooldown Reduction|
|+14 Mana Regen||20||+25 Attack Speed|
|+15 Movement Speed||15||+45 Damage|
|+10 智力||10||+6 力量|
- Replaced talents: None.
- The attack damage is added as bonus attack damage, and therefore does not benefit illusions.
- The mana regen is added as a bonus and does not benefit illusions.
- Cooldown reduction affects abilities and items. Stacks multiplicatively with
and additively with 奥术神符 .