|Generic Drow Ranger|
|+2 ||25||+12% |
|-4秒 ||20||+28% |
|-8秒 ||15||+250 |
|+15 ||10||+50% |
- Drow Ranger is usually played in the safe lane, with a support.
- Drow Ranger is easily ganked. Make sure not to overextend if your support is not nearby.
- Drow Ranger is all about positioning, since her Marksmanship bonus is disabled if an enemy closes to within 400 range.
- Stay behind your teammates and use them as a buffer. Reposition throughout fights to keep your tankier teammates between you and the enemy.
- Approach fights from the edges, and rely on the slow from Frost Arrows instead of physical proximity to keep enemies in range.
- Any item that helps Drow Ranger keep her distance is good, such as
, , and .
- Like other ranged heroes, stutter stepping is useful for Drow Ranger, but not as important due to the slow from Frost Arrows.
- Because of her passive abilities, Drow Ranger is slightly less dependent on items than other carries, but can still be shut down in the early game. Be careful not to take any needless risks.
- Drow Ranger deals high damage to buildings, and should always capitalize on any opportunity to take down a tower.
- Due to her slow attack animation, Drow Ranger should not do anything except farm until at least level six, when her first point in Marksmanship will make her attack much faster.
- If you are having trouble timing last hits, try moving closer to the creep wave.
- Animation cancelling with the Stop hotkey (
Sby default) can also help with timing.
- Manually casting Frost Arrows (known as orbwalking) prevents Drow Ranger from drawing creep/tower aggro. Use this tactic to harass, kite and escape enemies when caught out.
- Manual casts still count as attacks for
and , applying the effects of attacking from invisibility.
- Manual casts still count as attacks for
- Use Frost Arrows sparingly during the early game, as they can drain Drow Ranger's mana fairly quickly.
- Frost Arrows are good for harassing enemies in lane, allowing Drow Ranger to land several hits while the target slowly retreats.
- Because of the slow, Drow Ranger does not need to constantly try and catch up to her target, meaning that she should always be kept at least 400 range away to ensure Marksmanship's bonus damage is active.
- At higher levels, Drow Ranger can simultaneously kite and attack enemies with Frost Arrows.
- Frost Arrows can be used to slow and prevent an enemy from chasing down an ally.
- Always toggle autocast on Frost Arrows when you anticipate an incoming fight.
- Combined with almost any other source of slow, Frost Arrows will reduce enemies to a crawl.
- 4 levels of Frost Arrows applying 64% slow will reduce 277.77 move speed to the minimum speed of 100, meaning the addition of other slows only gradually becomes more useful for enemy hero move speeds above this.
- Frost Arrows' slow fully stacks with
, allowing her to slow very fast heroes like . It also allows Drow Ranger to slow enemies without using mana, and through spell immunity.
- Frost Arrows can be used to kite and farm jungle creeps, although this can be mana intensive.
- When chasing multiple enemies with your team, hitting each target once, or cycling through targets, may prevent any of them from getting away.
, Frost Arrows essentially becomes an area-of-effect slow.
- Keep in mind that each splinter shot will cost additional mana, and this can deplete Drow Ranger's mana pool surprisingly fast.
- Gust is Drow Ranger's only means of defense, and should not be used lightly.
- Use Gust defensively to push enemies who get too close, keeping them beyond the 400 Marksmanship bonus range.
- Use Gust offensively to interrupt enemies who try to react to your attacks with a disable or an escape ability.
, Drow Ranger can use Gust to initiate on and gank single targets.
- If an enemy is already hit by a long disable (such as cyclone or
), Drow Ranger can move to the opposite side of her target, and push them backwards with Gust right after the first disable ends.
- In a teamfight, try to catch as many enemies with Gust as possible, preferably as a follow up to your team's initiator. This will shut down the enemy for several seconds, during which Drow Ranger can pick off one or two targets.
- Use Gust on an enemy team in the Roshan Pit to push them further inside, and render them unable to respond.
- With good timing, it is possible to push enemies onto different elevations like cliffs.
- With a
, Drow Ranger can gank by taking a shot to break the invisibility, then immediately using Gust.
- If you are having trouble landing last hits, an early point or two in Precision Aura will help.
- Don't forget to use Precision Aura's active ability. It is very useful for pushing down towers.
- Since the active applies an aura and not a buff, it works even for ranged creeps/summons that spawn after you use it.
- Try to use the active when creep waves have catapults.
- The active lasts a considerable 30 seconds, but has a long 120 second cooldown. In the late game, reserve it for sieging barracks, or when going for an all-out attack on the enemy ancient.
- Although Precision Aura greatly benefits other ranged heroes, it is usually unwise to have two fragile ranged carries on the same team. Consider this during the picking phase.
- The huge agility boost from any point in Marksmanship will noticeably improve Drow Ranger's attack speed and damage.
- Even a single point in Marksmanship will make Drow Ranger quite proficient at taking down tier one towers.
- Because of this, levels 6, 12 and 18 are especially important milestones for Drow Ranger.
- Stacked creep camps and
can be used to reach these critical levels before a showdown.
- Marksmanship's bonus damage is indicated by a noticeable particle effect around Drow Ranger's body. This effect disappears when enemies are within 400 range.
- Keep an eye on Drow Ranger to know when an enemy is too close.
- The effect will also disappear if an invisible enemy is within 400 range, meaning that it can be used as an approximate means of detection.
- Enemies like
or can instantly close the gap with Drow Ranger, thus completely negating Marksmanship's bonus damage.
, additional interactions occur: 's and 's modifiers (bonus damage / damage reduction and Break) only work on the primary target, not targets hit by the splinters. and have 3 opportunities to proc for each of Drow Ranger's attacks (assuming two additional targets are in search range), thus giving the following proc chances:
- 57.8% chance of at least one proc
- 42.2% chance of 1 proc
- 14.1% chance of 2 procs
- 1.56% chance of 3 procs
will reflect damage done by splinters. Attacking into a group of several heroes with Blade Mail active can quickly be lethal, unless is used to restore health through lifesteal.
可以一次性提供大量生命值回复。 在前期提供生命值回复。 提高崔希丝的主属性：敏捷。降低补刀难度，同时对敌方英雄造成更多伤害。 提高崔希丝的全属性，对对线很有帮助。
帮助卓尔游侠早日到达关键等级点出大招 是 的升级版，可以提供更多的能量点数用于紧急时候苟活 。 提供攻速和属性加成。 的吸血效果提供卓尔游侠野区的续航，可以持续发育。 提供很有用的属性加成，性价比很高，增加的攻击距离可以让卓尔游侠在团战中找到更好的输出位置，更可以在防御塔的攻击距离外更加安全的攻击防御塔。
为缺乏逃生技能的崔希丝提供一种逃生的手段。还可以额外增加一些攻击速度和攻击力。 是 的下一步选择，在gank是很有效。 提供廉价的属性加成，也可以控制野怪。 提供一些属性加成，和 配合，在游戏中后期面对幻象流和推进流时是不错的选择. 提供永远不嫌多的敏捷属性，额外增加攻击速度和闪避。 对于敏捷carry来说都是不错的选择，和卓尔游侠的光环配合更好。 在短时间内获得技能免疫效果，对团战帮助很大。 的吸血效果提供farm必需的回复，大幅提升卓尔游侠的移动速度和攻击速度，但沉默自身会导致霜冻之箭无法使用。 有一定几率触发致命一击，与技能提供的攻击速度和攻击力有很好的相性，最大化伤害输出。 面对控制多的敌方队伍时很有用，至少有一定的输出环境能打点输出。 在短时间内获得大量的吸血，几下普通攻击就可回复至满生命值。 是 的进一步升级, 可以让卓尔游侠和敌人之间保持距离。 增加机动性，属性，主动使用可驱散自己，创造幻象。由于幻象可以继承射手天赋，幻影斧可以大大增加崔希丝的伤害输出，也可用来驱散一些特定的debuff。 提供大量属性加成，和霜冻之箭可以叠加，让敌人感受冰霜。