- ↓↓ 双击自动对自身施法
|-60秒 ||25||+160 |
|-2秒 ||20||-15% |
|+30 移动速度||15||-2秒 |
|+50 基础攻击力||10||+10 |
|定位：||辅助 耐久 爆发|
|玩法风格：||One of few to ever gaze upon the Omniscience itself, Purist Thunderwrath's faith in the All Seeing One was unshakable. The seasoned knight had been imbued with holy strength, with which he now uses to preserve his allies. The light of Purification not only heals his companions, but burns any foes close by. No sorceries avail against an ally blessed with Heavenly Grace. In decisive moments of battle, Omniknight calls forth the Guardian Angel, granting himself and nearby allies near invulnerability against all physical attacks.|
- Some parts of Omniknight's bio are a reference to the bible story of Daniel in the Lion's Pit. Daniel was thrown into the lion's den for praying to God and challenging Darius' command not to do so, but God prevented the lions from harming Daniel, saving his life. Similarly, Omniknight was to be thrown to the pit of sacrifice for challenging his priests but the Omniscience revealed itself, saving Purist.
- His response "▶️ I have gazed into the omniscience, and it has gazed into me." is a reference to German philosopher Nietzsche's quote "If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you".
- His kill response "▶️ You chose poorly." and item purchase response "▶️ I chose wisely." are references to Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
- Many of Omniknight's responses refer to the Bible or Christianity in general: e.g. confessing sins, having demons as nemeses, chastising Dazzle for using dark powers to heal, disliking Necronomicon (as its powers are demonic), using "omniscient" and "light" to describe his God, his death animation (with arms forming a cross, as a reference to the Crucifixion of Christ), etc. "▶️ A narrow path." refers to Matthew 7:14.
- Omniknight's nickname is "Chuck Norris", due to the similarities in appearance and the power of his abilities. As well, when he was first added to Dota 2 there was a bug that caused him to always say the voice line ▶️ "Fear nothing!"
- Omniknight originally held and swung his hammer with one hand. This was changed after community feedback.
- Omniknight's battle begin line ▶️ "The Omniscience may spare them, but I will not." is a reference to General Patton's quote "May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."