|Artifacts||Hammers of Celestarr|
- Zeus is also known as the Lord of Heaven.
- Zeus knows the Omniscience.
- Medusa knows Zeus and his brothers.
- Although his wife had diminished his powers, Zeus had not been cut off from the source of his heavenly power, and can still draw on some of it via the "endowments of Celestarr.
Zeus is part of a family and pantheon of gods. They include his brother Poseidon, his wife Hera, and several other gods likely named after their counterparts in real life Greek mythology. Tired of her husband's adultery and two-timing nature, Hera came up with an ultimatum that resulted in Zeus losing several of his powers and immortality until he proves himself faithful to his wife.
Zeus is Mars' father. Unsatisfied with simple war, Mars vows to overthrow his father's pantheon by killing Zeus and the other gods. In an unknown point in time, likely before he became a mortal, Zeus struck down the Titans. It is possible that Elder Titan is one of the titans themselves, since Zeus' son, Mars, expresses his curiosity to Elder Titan about their kinship. This cycle of patricide might be a reference to the real cycle that occurs frequently in Greek mythology.
Hardly concerned with any mortal affairs (including the 3-way battle between the Bronze Legion, the Vhoul, and the Red Mist), Zeus found his own battle to fight when he heard of the Storm Spirit's mastery over storms. Not wanting to share the title and authority over his element, he travels to Roseleaf (on foot) to deal with him and show the world that Zeus is the one and only god of lightning.
Every time he and Storm Spirit have to meet, they always end up dealing with each others' posturing before having a serious conversation. He also had a competition of power against Storm Spirit, with Zeus earning the first point by destroying a building. In response to this feat, Storm Spirit destroyed an entire army to settle the matter. Frustrated, the mortal god had a temper tantrum and reduced an entire city to a crater.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Zeus
- ▶️ Zeus, the great weatherman himself.
- ▶️ Zeus, you bring the lightning, I'll bring the thunder.
- ▶️ ▶️ Nice mustache.
- ▶️ Ah, Zeus! The heavens are with us.
- ▶️ You're here too, Zeus?
- ▶️ Zeus on the loose!
- ▶️ Zeus! You here already
- ▶️ I should have known you'd be here, Zeus.
- ▶️ ▶️ It's no secret I don't like you, Zeus. Well, it isn't a secret now. That didn't go as planned.
- ▶️ ▶️ It's okay, Zeus. You're one of the good ones. Today.
- ▶️ The difference, Zeus, is that I make this look good.
Enemies killing Zeus
- ▶️ Thy sorcery fails thee.
- ▶️ Catch some Z's!
- ▶️ You might have been a fancyman in Heaven, but down here you are nothing next to Axe.
- ▶️ Calm your beard, Zeus.
- ▶️ Zeus, calm your beard.
- ▶️ The price on a god's head is immeasurable.
- ▶️ Thunderous applause! For me.
- ▶️ Your skill with lightning was impressive, I admit.
- ▶️ Ah keep your sparks to yourself!
- ▶️ The clouds are no longer your domain, Zeus! You should be more down to earth!
- ▶️ Mortality suits you, Zeus.
- ▶️ What a failure of a god.
- ▶️ Tell your brothers I said hello.
- ▶️ Oh, Zeus.
- ▶️ ▶️ You should have turned yourself into swan and hid, you bastard.
- ▶️ ▶️ As a god, Zeus, you were lacking, but this?!
- ▶️ ▶️ Zeus? Huh, never heard of him.
- ▶️ The Omniscience would like a word with you, Zeus.
- ▶️ Zeus, you handle lightning like a rank amateur.
- ▶️ Cheap lightning. He buys it by the bolt!
- ▶️ Zeus, I'll steal your thunder.
- ▶️ Gods were meant to be defied.
- ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Stole your thunder.
- ▶️ I've heard enough from gods for two lifetimes.
- ▶️ Not even gods may interfere.
- ▶️ A god descends from lofty peaks with but one aim in mind: to strike you down.
- ▶️ ▶️ I do not fear gods.
- ▶️ ▶️ Thunderdome!
- ▶️ ▶️ Defend your mustache!
- Tempest Helm of the Thundergod description.
- Zeus response: ▶️ ▶️ Give the Omniscience my regards.
- Medusa response: ▶️ Tell your brothers I said hello.
- Tempest Revelation description.
- Mars response: ▶️ I didn't come here to exchange pleasantries. It's time for you to die!
- Mars response:▶️ It's been too long since you overthrew the titans, Zeus. Perhaps it's time for a new godly order.
- Mars response: ▶️ Are we kin, Titan?
- Artifact Card: Rolling Storm
- Artifact Card: Thunderstorm