|A spiteful blade inadvertently possessed by the soul of its incautious creator.|
2600 ( )
- For strength heroes, it grants 6 armor, 35 attack speed, 144 mana and 0.6 mana regen.
- For agility heroes, it grants 6 armor, 35 attack speed, 144 mana and 0.6 mana regen.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 6 armor, 35 attack speed, 144 mana, 0.6 mana regen and 12 attack damage.
- The projectile speed bonus only affects attack projectiles.
- Successive attacks with Witch Blade do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- The attack first apply the debuff, then its own damage.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 3 instances.
- Can deal up to 300% of intelligence as damage to the target (before reductions).
- The best first item for Silencer. Providing him with intelligence, armor, attack speed and passive that synergies very well with .
- Provides intelligence, armor, attack speed and passive that synergies with and scales into the late game.
- Stats from the item are good on Queen of Pain and it helps her scale into the game, the item also helps enable kills before reaching Queen of Pain's timing.
- and its bonus stats work very well with Invoker's kit, providing even more offensive damage from high level and helps triggering .
- An intelligence hero with low armor and a slow projectile speed, this item compliments Lina very well.
- A hero with a slow projectile speed and high intelligence gain, Outworld Destroyer can definitely consider this item situationally.
Main Article: Witch Blade/Changelogs