|Heroes:|| Crystal Maiden|
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Winter Wyvern
- ▶️ We will bring a storm of ice and flame upon them!
- ▶️ ▶️ Auroth, let us turn their strength against them!
- ▶️ ▶️ Tell me, Wyvern, which story about me is your favorite?
- ▶️ ▶️ Wyvern, my life is poetry.
- ▶️ Auroth, do you feel the chill in the air? It's a good day for a fight.
- ▶️ ▶️ I'm always glad to have a dragon by my side.
- ▶️ I'm always glad to have a dragon by my side.
- ▶️ I'd love to see what books you have in your collection. I'm sure there's some that would fetch a great price in Weeping Rose.
- ▶️ Do me a favor and eat Crystal Maiden sometime, ok?
- ▶️ Too much time alone in your study is not good for your pallor, my dear Wyvern.
- ▶️ I love a good collaboration, Wyvern. What do you say?
- ▶️ Your presence here honors me, Auroth.
- ▶️ You're the oddest dragon I've ever seen, and I've seen Jakiro!
- ▶️ Oh, I just love your poetry, Auroth. Do one about Mortimer.
- ▶️ I'm just saying, a squirrel riding a dragon into battle would be pretty damn epic.
Enemies killing Winter Wyvern
- ▶️ Winter comes to an early end.
- ▶️ There is no winter in the Abyss.
- ▶️ Winter is ended.
- ▶️ Winter's curse burns away.
- ▶️ Gravity brings you down.
- ▶️ Cousin, you do us wrong.
- ▶️ ▶️ Never trust a dragon.
- ▶️ ▶️ Killed one kind of dragon, killed 'em all.
- ▶️ ▶️ You didn't do your homework, Wyvern.
- ▶️ The end of the eldest wurm.
- ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Wyvern, Winter has come to your soul.
- ▶️ Only a cruel beast turns one's friends against him.
- ▶️ Your wings are clipped.
- ▶️ Grounded.
- ▶️ Clipped your wings.
- ▶️ You are here out of season, Winter Wyvern.
- ▶️ You forgot what you are...
- ▶️ You traded your power for a pen? Pathetic.
- ▶️ You're a poet not a fighter.
- ▶️ This is what happens when you spend too much time reading about life instead of living it.
- ▶️ So does your collection of mystical artifacts now belong to me?
- ▶️ My only regret is you won't live to write about me.
- ▶️ I'll take what I please from your collection, and burn the rest.
- ▶️ Write a poem about it in the afterlife.
- ▶️ Fly as high as you want. Mortimer likes the challenge.
- ▶️ Fire in the skies!
- ▶️ You had the power and the intellect, yet let it come to waste.
- ▶️ I don't know if we were enemies, but that poem was depressing as all get out.
- ▶️ The future is the coldest and most cursed season.