|Fires swift flurry of arrows at a single target|
|Born in the midst of a ruinous tempest, Lyralei has always been one with the Elemental Wind. Swift of foot, and true of aim, she Windruns across the battlefield, avoiding attacks as she draws a Powershot to pierce foes from a far. Armed with both quiver and rope, the Windranger binds enemies together with a handy Shackleshot. Honing her concentration, Lyralei launches a relentless sequence of arrows, Focus Firing on a single target until it resembles little more than an oversized pincushion.|
|Roles:||Carry Support Disabler Escape Nuker|
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1650 and searches for enemies or trees within 46° at the opposite side of the target from where Shackleshot was cast.
- This means when Windranger teleports away after cast, it latches on targets based on the cast location, not her new location.
- The complete search area is shaped like a triangle, with 575 being the triangle's height.
- Therefore, the triangle has two sides with a length of 624.66, and the third side has a length of 488.15.
- Shackleshot always prioritizes units over trees as its secondary target, and picks the furthest suitable unit or tree.
- If the target is not shackled, it is stunned for 0.75 seconds using the default .
- The talent only increases the success stun duration. The fail stun duration is not increased.
- Powershot travels at a speed of 3000, taking 0.87 seconds to reach the maximum distance.
- The arrow provides 400 radius flying vision while traveling forwards, and the vision sticks at its final location for 3.34 seconds.
- With the travel distance and damage radius, the arrow can damage units up to 2725 range away.
- Powershot destroys trees within 50 radius around it while traveling. Trees destroyed do not reduce the arrow's damage.
- The maximum damage is done after the fully channeling for 1 second. Each channeled increase its damage by 5/8.33/11.67/15.
- The sound of a bow getting stretched during channeling time is audible to allies only.
- Interrupts Windranger's channeling abilities upon cast.
- Grants 100% evasion for its duration.
- The talent also turns Windranger invisible and phased for its duration.
- During the fade time, Windranger can cast abilities, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of abilities or items, or upon launching an attack.
- The invisibility is provided by a second , so breaking it prevents Windranger from going invisible again.
- Windranger can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- Leveling up the talent does not update the current active instance.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- Recasting Gale Force while a previous cast is still active immediately ends the previous cast.
- The effect is provided by an aura, its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Pushes enemies within the radius at a speed of 240 towards the selected direction.
- With the duration and aura linger duration, Gale Force can push enemies for a total distance of 840.
- The push does not impede enemies at all, and even allows them to move still.
- Does not push enemies that are affected by sources of forced movement that disable enemies in some way.
- The cast range of Focus Fire is based on the attack range of the caster.
- The cast range can be further increased by other attack range bonuses. However, it is not affected by cast range bonuses.
- However, this does not include the unlimited range while is active.
- Upon cast, Focus Fire orders Windranger to attack the target, and allows her to move while attacking the target.
- Windranger automatically attacks the Focus Fire target whenever she is in range, unless she is given an order that is not a move or attack order.
- Reduces Windranger's main and bonus attack damage when attacking the target.
- Windranger can switch attack targets without losing the buff against the Focus Fire target.
- When switching attack targets, the attack speed and damage adapt as soon as the attack begins.
- Casting Focus Fire on multiple targets only grants the attack speed and damage reduction against the most recent target.
- Focus Fire ends prematurely when Windranger dies, but persists through the target's death.
- The talent cause Focus Fire to skip seconds of its current cooldown if the target dies.
- The cooldown skip only happens if the dying target is a hero (or clones), excluding illusions and creep-heroes.
- It does not matter how the target dies or is credited for, the cooldown skip always triggers.
- This effect can be triggered multiple times per cast, possible if the target reincarnates, buys back, or against a resummoned .
|Kills Advance Cooldown by 20s.||25||Grants Invisibility|
Main Article: Windranger/Changelogs
- Reduced push speed from 250 to 240.
- Rescaled attack speed bonus from 475 on each level to 300/400/500.
- Reduced attack damage reduction from 50%/40%/30% to 30% on each level.
- Reduced cast range from Global to 1500.
- Reduced cooldown from 40 to 30.
- Increased health regeneration from 0 to 0.25.
- Reduces cooldown by 1.5 and causes it to travel globally, but after reaching its default travel distance, it only affects heroes and stops after hitting one. If the hit hero's health is below 13%, they get instantly killed.
- Grants the ability.
- Summons a strong wind that pushes all enemies within a huge radius towards the selected direction over its duration. The push does not impede enemies in any way.
- Cast range: Global
- Radius: 1000
- Push speed: 250
- Duration: 3
- Mana cost: 150
- Cooldown: 40
- Notes: Uses vector targeting. The effect is provided by an aura that lingers for 0.5 seconds. Enemies can perform any actions while being pushed, including moving.
- regenerates health for Windranger to stay in lane.
- also restores health.
- supplies mana for Windranger to use Powershot for last hits.
- gives cheap attribute bonuses to increase damage, mana, and health.
- provide movement and attack damage, so Windranger can run down enemies with Focus Fire.
- gives burst healing and mana regen in the middle of fights.
- gives cheap attributes and spell damage, making Windranger stronger in lane.
- shrugs off magical burst damage, which Windrun does not block, giving Windranger an easier time versus nukers.
- helps Windranger manage runes, as well as restoring her health and mana.
- greatly increase damage output of Focus Fire in early game.
- allows Windranger to instantly reposition for her abilities, especially Shackleshot, or escape incoming enemies when combined with Windrun.
- greatly increases Windranger's flash-farming speed, and Focus Fire will proc Chain Lightning repeatedly for area damage in teamfights. Upgrading to improves Chain Lightning and makes Windranger less reliant on her ultimate for damage.
- greatly increases Windranger's damage output. Pierce can proc multiple times during the course of her ultimate, bypassing evasion and dealing bonus magical damage.
- grants extra intelligence to increase her base damage and more mana regeneration to cast spells. The hex can serve as a potent complement to Shackleshot or used to instantly hard-disable priority targets.
- grants a huge damage boost with Critical Strike, allowing Focus Fire to shred most enemies very quickly.
- spellblock helps to make Windranger much more slippery when evading enemy ganks, or gives her a larger window of opportunity to cast her disables in a teamfight without being disabled herself. gives Windranger stats across the board and powerful mana regen. Its
- is a good cheap utility item for support Windranger. The increased base movement speed greatly augments Windranger's mobility in combination with and Windrun, and the extra intelligence and mana regen give her much more utility with her spells. The active can be used to disable an enemy and position yourself for landing a full-duration Shackleshot, or for generally disabling enemies or giving yourself temporary invulnerability (while removing debuffs from yourself) during fights.
- protects Windranger against magical damage and disables, making it an important carry item; combining Avatar with Windrun will make her nearly untouchable.
- gives bonus damage, prevents enemies from using defensive items like , or , and locks enemies down during Focus Fire.
- shuts down ability-dependent enemies and gives bonus damage with Soul Burn. It can be upgraded to for a large DPS increase and True Strike to counter evasive foes.
- is very effective and versatile for positioning a Shackleshot, allowing you to force a unit in front of a tree, force a creep/unit in front of another unit, or force yourself into position. The additional intelligence gives her more mana and base damage as well, and in emergencies it can be used to displace yourself during escapes.
- gives Windranger additional damage output, as well as an armor reduction debuff that can be applied to buildings as well as heroes.
- can hold a target down so that Shackleshot may be cast from an angle of Windranger's choosing.
- increases Windrun's speed slow and makes it undispellable, though the attributes are unimpressive for a carry they can be useful at times.
- drains mana with each Focus Fire attack, both depriving her target of mana to cast their abilities and dealing additional guaranteed damage.
- In DotA, Windranger was known as Alleria, the Windrunner. Alleria Windrunner is a character from the Warcraft universe. In the November 21, 2013 update, her name was changed to "Windranger", likely to avoid trademark issues with Blizzard.
- Windranger's current name, Lyralei, is a partial anagram of Alleria (one of the A's was replaced with the Y).
Windranger on the Replay Takeover splash art in the New Bloom 2014 update.