|Proof enough to some that unseen forces manipulate the happenings of the material plane.|
7125 ( )
- For strength heroes, it grants 420 mana and 7.75 mana regen.
- For agility heroes, it grants 420 mana and 7.75 mana regen.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 420 mana, 7.75 mana regen and 35 attack damage.
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple Wind Wakers fully stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- ↓↓ Double-tapping automatically target self.
- When cast on allies or enemies, applies a cyclone effect upon cast, turning them invulnerable and fully disabled.
- When cast on self, silences, mutes, and disarms the user.
- Right-clicking the ground causes the user to get moved via forced movement at a speed of 360.
- Since it uses forced movement, it ignores the user's turn rate, and allows the user to path through cliffs and trees.
- Targeting own or behaves as if the item was self targeted.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target upon cast.
- Cyclone first applies the invulnerable, then the dispel.
- While in the air, the cycloned unit has no collision. However, a pathing blocker is created at the base of the cyclone within a 24 radius.
- The damage is applied at the end of the duration. If the cyclone gets dispelled, it still applies the damage as soon as the target lands.
- The damage is only applied to enemy targets.
- Can be cast on , but has no effect, since Roshan is immune to forced movement. The damage is still applied.
- Shares cooldown with .
Heroes whose default item build includesas a core item will upgrade item to Wind Waker during late game:
- Provides Lina with movement speed bonus that synergizes with , and gives her a much needed escape mechanism.
- Shadow Fiend can utilize this item very well with his Cooldown Reduction talent. The upgrade from allows Shadow Fiend to save allies, and setting up .
- With a stronger added to Puck's kit, Puck can be nearly unkillable.
- More movement speed bonus for Death Prophet, helps her isolate an enemy or to set up long team fights in favor of her team.
- intelligence bonus increases his mana pool and right-click damage output. Wind Waker also provides Void Spirit with extra movement speed for mobility and an escape mechanism. is a core item on Void Spirit because of how well it combos with . The
- Use the Cyclone offensively by disabling an enemy before a gank, giving you the time to set up your abilities.
- Use the Cyclone on fleeing enemies to give your team the time to surround the target.
- Use the Cyclone on enemies in teamfights to take them out of the fight for a few seconds. This is especially effective on carries.
- Use the Cyclone on yourself during teamfights, baiting enemies into using their abilities on you, then becoming invulnerable to interrupt their burst damage.
- Use the Cyclone to buy yourself a little more time for abilities and items to come off cooldown, especially items like or .
- Use the Cyclone on an enemy who has activated items like , or . Doing so will waste the duration of those items.
- can block the magic damage from Eul's Scepter without triggering 's cooldown.
- Eul's Scepter provides a cheap and beneficial dispel for support heroes who are very susceptible to silences. So when facing a lot of silences, or other strong but dispellable effects, Eul's Scepter is usually the best option.
- The bonus movement speed works well with other items that increase movement speed, such as .
- The item's name may be a reference to The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Main Article: Wind Waker/Changelogs