Wildwing Ripper is a neutral creep found in:
- Pushes the target at a speed of 800.
- The target is not disabled during the push, so they still can cast abilities, attack and turn during the push.
- This means it does not cancel channeling abilities of the target.
- Can move units over impassable terrain. Trees within 100 radius around the pushed target get destroyed during the push.
- Can be cast on forced movement. but without any effect, since Roshan is immune to
- As a neutral unit:
- The Wildwing Ripper casts this only while being attacked by a hero, targeting heroes being chased by other heroes.
- Casts it so that the targeted hero is being pushed towards the chasing hero.
- Only casts it on enemies, never on allies.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 1.17 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Has a cast backswing of 0.8 when cast by talent-upgraded ). (acquired through
- Increased base attack time from 1.35 to 2.
- Increased attack speed from 100 to 150.
- Increased turn rate from 0.5 to 0.9.
- Increased gold bounty from 54‒70 to 60‒66.
- Changed defense class from Basic to Default. [ ]
- Removed .
- Added new ability.
- Pushes the target unit towards the chosen direction.
- Cast range: 400
- Push distance: 400
- Push duration: 0.5
- Mana cost: 100
- Cooldown: 30
- Notes: Vector-targeted. Can target allies and enemies. The target is not disabled during the push. Does not trigger Spell Block or Spell Reflection. As a neutral creep, the wildwing only casts this while attacked, targeting heroes that are chasing other heroes, pushing them in the opposite direction.
- Reduced experience bounty from 95XP to 90XP.
- Increased radius from 900 to 1200.
- Reduced cast time from 0.5 to 0.4.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- now works on .
- Increased effect radius from 700 to 900.
- no longer automatically wanders around.
- Reduced cooldown from 120 to 70.
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot.
- Fixed some cases where the did not allow placement in very small spaces.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the portrait would be empty after selecting the unit.
- Updated ability effects.
- no longer freezes and stops it from working.
- Implemented ability.