- As a neutral unit:
- The wildwing never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- The Tornado is a controllable unit, which can be selected and given move, follow and patrol orders.
- The aura's debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds. The damage is not connected with the debuff.
- The slow from multiple auras does not stack. The damage fully stacks.
- Deals 11.25 close and 3.75 far damage in 0.25 second intervals, starting 0.25 seconds after cast, resulting in 159 possible instances.
- Can deal up to 1811.25 damage when close, and 603.75 damage when far and standing within range for its full duration.
- The Tornado’s invulnerability is provided by the aura’s positive Tornado Tempest buff.
- In the original DotA, the Wildwing Ripper was known as "Enraged Wildkin", and the Wildwing was known as "Wildkin".
- Created new large camp.
- Contains 2 and 1 .
- Renamed Wildkin Camp to Wildwing Camp.