Wildwing is a neutral creep found in:
- The is a controllable unit, which can be selected and given move, follow and patrol orders.
- The tornado can last up to 15 seconds when channeled for the full duration.
- As a neutral unit:
- Whenever a dies within the camp to a hero, there is a 33% chance that the Wildwing casts this on that hero.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- The slow from multiple auras of the same instance does not stack. However, the damage fully stacks.
- Deals 11.25 close and 3.75 far damage in 0.25-second intervals, starting 0.25 seconds after cast, resulting in 59 possible instances.
- Can deal up to 686.25 damage when close, and 228.75 damage when far and standing within range for its full duration.
- The Tornado’s invulnerability is provided by the aura’s positive Tornado Tempest buff.
- The aura's debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds. The damage is not connected with the debuff.
- Increased mana from 0 to 200.
- Reduced attack damage from 20‒25 to 18‒20.
- Increased base attack time from 1.35 to 2.
- Increased attack speed from 100 to 150.
- Increased turn rate from 0.5 to 0.9.
- Increased gold bounty from 12‒16 to 18‒20.
- Increased experience bounty from 19XP to 26XP.
- attack class from Basic to Default. [ ]
- defense class from Basic to Default. [ ]
- new ability.
- Channeling - Creates an invulnerable tornado at the targeted point that can be controlled. The tornado has the
- Cast range: 500
- Max channel time: 10
- Duration after channel: 5
- Mana cost: 100
- Cooldown: 40
- Notes: Once the channeling stops or is canceled, the tornado still remains for a short time before disappearing.
- Passively slows nearby enemies' movement and attack speed and deals damage over time to them. Damage is stronger against closer enemies.
- Outer radius: 600
- Inner radius: 150
- Outer damage per second: 15
- Inner damge per second: 45
- Movement speed slow: 15%
- Attack speed slow: 15
- Aura linger duration: 0.5
- Notes: Aura. Deals damage in 0.25-second intervals.
- attack class from Basic to Default.
- defense class from Basic to Default.