Warpine Raider is a neutral creep found in:
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1000 and bounces in 0.3-second intervals.
- Cannot bounce on invisible, invulnerable or hidden units, but can bounce on units in the Fog of War.
- The initial target is counted towards the bounces as well.
- All bounces together can deal up to 400 damage (before reductions).
- The projectile can bounce on the same unit multiple times, but only when another target was hit between the bounces.
- This means it may hit the same target a maximum of 2 times, dealing up to 200 damage.
- The seed first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- If Seed Shot is cast multiple times, the previous cast's bounce counter gets reset.
- All instances coming from the same hero use the same bounce counter, instead of each instance having an independent counter.
- As a neutral unit:
- The Warpine never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions
- The Warpine Raider's model is based on the 's model, and shares many of the animations.
- The Warpines first appeared in Aghanim's Labyrinth.
- Added unit icon.