|A mask tuned to sip the arcane bindings that pass between caster and foe.|
- Multiple instances of spell lifesteal from the same source do not stack.
- Spell lifesteal from different sources stacks additively.
- Heals from any spell damage the owner deals against enemy or allied units, except from the abilities listed here.
- Bristleback can proc Spell Lifesteal through the constantly increasing damage from , making this item more useful the longer he is in a fight.
- Leshrac has the highest potential ability damage output of any hero, making Spell Lifesteal extremely powerful in his hands. However, his high damage is balanced by high mana costs, which upgrading Voodoo Mask into solves instantly.
- Venomancer's abilities become not just slow painful death for his foes, but also a steady stream of healing when he has a Voodoo Mask, letting him survive fights where he would normally be the first to die.
- This item is amazing for survival if your hero's damage output mostly consists of area of effect or damage over time abilities.
Main Article: Voodoo Mask/Changelogs