|A mask tuned to sip the arcane bindings that pass between caster and foe.|
Hero Spell Lifesteal: 10%
Creep Spell Lifesteal: 2%
- Spell Lifesteal of multiple Voodoo Masks does not stack.
- Heals from any spell damage the owner deals (with a few exceptions) against enemy or allied units.
- Heals from all three damage types and from many instantly killing effects.
- Heals from damage dealt after all reductions.
- In order for it to heal, the damage source must be the owner. Damage done by its summons (including wards) does not heal.
- Bristleback can proc Spell Lifesteal through the constantly increasing damage from , making this item more useful the longer he is in a fight.
- Leshrac has the highest potential ability damage output of any hero, making Spell Lifesteal extremely powerful in his hands. However, his high damage is balanced by high mana costs, which upgrading Voodoo Mask into solves instantly.
- Venomancer's abilities become not just slow painful death for his foes, but also a steady stream of healing when he has a Voodoo Mask, letting him survive fights where he would normally be the first to die.
- This item is amazing for survival if your hero's damage output mostly consists of area of effect or damage over time abilities.
Main Article: Voodoo Mask/Changelogs