|Steps in and out of the mortal plane to strike his foes.|
|Privy to secrets that would shatter a mortal mind, Inai emerges from the Hidden Temple into the material world to perform tasks that change the trajectory of the world. Dissimilating and reappearing in random portals, the Void Spirit leaves behind glowing Aether Remnants that pull enemies into their destructive embrace. Sending out Resonant Pulses, he shrouds himself in the essence of the aether, a volatile energy that slays the weak and nullifies the attacks of the mighty. A tear in reality is observed as the Void Spirit Astral Steps through his enemies, leaving a trail of ruin in his path.|
|Roles:||Carry Escape Nuker Disabler|
- The remnant moves towards the targeted point at a speed of 900.
- Upon reaching the targeted point, the remnant faces towards the targeted direction, and then remains inactive for 0.4 seconds.
- After the activation delay, the remnant provides flying vision in front of it.
- The vision is provided by 2 vision cells, each with a radius of 200.
- The first vision cell is positioned 225 range in front of the remnant, the second one 450 range in front of it.
- The remnant itself also has 250 radius ground vision and radius True Sight. This is the dummy's vision, and is provided at all times around the remnant.
- The talent does not update already placed Aether Remnants.
- Together with the remnant's own vision, the total vision area has a length of 925, and a width of 450.
- After the activation delay, the remnant searches for enemies within a path in front of it.
- The search path has a length of 450 and width of 130.
- When multiple enemies are within the area, it grabs the one furthest away closest to the center line.
- Hypnotizes and provides True Sight over the target, pulling it towards the remnant, and prevents it from acting.
- Sets the target's movement speed to 44%/50%/56%/62% of the distance between Remnant and the target.
- If the target is too close, it stops moving once within 100 range of the remnant.
- When cast at maximum cast range, this results in a speed of 235.71/234.38/233.33/232.5.
- Aether Remnant first applies the damage, then the pull debuff.
- Destroys trees within a 200 radius around the target at the end of the hypnosis.
- Creates 7 ( ) portals, with one of them being at the cast location.
- The following 6 portals form a ring around the center portal, with their center being 520 range far away from it.
- One portal is created in front of Void Spirit, while the other 5 are adapted to it, with 60° angles between them, forming a hexagon.
, the last portals are placed in line behind the portals of the first ring.
- These last portals are range away from the center portal and are placed using the same angles as for the portals of the first ring.
- Turns Void Spirit invulnerable and hidden for its duration.
- Void Spirit can decide at which portal to reappear, by issuing a move order ( Right Click or M).
- Directly clicking on the portals is not required, a directional order is enough. The closest portal to the right-clicked location gets selected.
- Attack orders behave like move orders during disarms, so right-clicking an enemy selects the closest portal to the enemy as well.
- Void Spirit can change the selected portals as many times as he wants while hidden.
- A selected portal is highlighted for Void Spirit and his allies. For enemies, all portals look the same.
- Does not provide phased movement, so Void Spirit can still block other units during Dissimilate.
- Does not disjoint projectiles upon teleporting.
- The damage
is dealt around the selected portal upon re-appearing.
- Dissimilate first applies the damage, .
- Interrupts Void Spirit's channeling abilities upon cast.
- Resonant Pulse is a thin ring expanding outwards at a speed of 1200, taking 0.42 seconds to reach maximum range and dissipate.
- It can be avoided by teleporting towards Void Spirit over the ring shortly after cast.
- Enemy units hit by the ring are damaged, and release a projectile towards Void Spirit.
- These projectiles travel at a speed of 900 and cannot be disjointed.
- Once the projectiles reach Void Spirit, they increase the shield's capacity by 30/45/60/70.
- While active, if the base shield is depleted before these projectiles reach, they create a new shield, with their own capacity.
- The pulse is bound to a modifier. Multiple instances of the modifier stack, so that each cast releases a ring.
- The modifier is lost upon dying, therefore dying stops the ring.
- The shield only works against physical attack damage. Other damage types and spell damage of any kind is not blocked.
- This is how much physical attack damage Resonant Pulse can block after hitting a certain amount of heroes:
- 1 Hero: 70/125/180/230 damage.
- 2 Heroes: 100/170/240/300 damage.
- 3 Heroes: 130/215/300/370 damage.
- 4 Heroes: 160/260/360/440 damage.
- 5 Heroes: 190/305/420/510 damage.
, Resonance Pulse first applies the damage, .
- Goes on a -second cooldown when cast to prevent accidental double-casts.
- Void Spirit is teleported instantly towards the targeted point upon cast.
- Does not disjoint projectiles upon teleporting.
- Astral Step first applies the instant attack, then the debuff.
- Causes Void Spirit to perform an instant attack on every enemy unit along the path.
- These instant attacks can proc any attack modifiers and on-hit effects normally, except for cleave. They have True Strike, and completely ignore disarms.
- The talent applies an ensured critical strike to the instant attack as well, crits with a lower value have no effect if they proc, since the higher crit value takes priority.
- All hit enemies also receive the movement speed slow debuff. This debuff deals damage upon losing it.
- This means dispelling it causes the damage to happen earlier.
- Multiple instances of the debuff fully stack and work independently from each other.
|Stuns for 1.75s||25||160% Crit|
|-4Charge Restore Time||20||+12% Spell Amplification|
|+80Damage||15||True SightProvides 475|
|+50Damage||10||+1.75 Mana Regen|
Main Article: Void Spirit/Changelogs
- Increased max distance from 700/850/1000 to 800/900/1000.
- Reduced damage bonus from 175 to 135.
- keeps Void Spirit alive in lane.
- helps him spam his abilities on enemy heroes in laning phase.
- is essential for any hero in the laning phase.
- helps him obtain last hits more easily in lane.
- help Void Spirit chase enemies down and make him even more resilient against attacks.
- is useful for sustaining Void Spirit in the mid lane and storing runes.
- grants Void Spirit some extra attributes to give him an edge on damage while reducing his mana cost on all of his abilities.
- gives Void Spirit increased attack and spell damage, along with reduced mana costs to sustain his spellcasting. This can further be upgraded to , applying bonus status resistance to disables, thus refining his sustainability.
- is a good choice against mobile targets or heroes with silences that can shut you down. Not only does it provide an escape against these heroes, but it can also be used as a setup for .
- silences and magical bursts. is a good defensive item for him as he can be shut down with
- turns Resonant Pulse into an area silence, giving Void Spirit a strong initiation tool.
- is a good item for you and your team. The armor synergises with (armor is calculated before the shield HP). It also gives great stats and you can spread the slow to everyone on the enemy team with your high mobility.
- provides Void Spirit relatively high movement speed and global presence across the map.
- gives both increased mobility and increased damage with its boosts to Dissimilate.
- grants you a silence and damage amplification to use with your abilities on a single target, also granting large amounts of mana regen to spam your abilities. This can be easily upgraded later into a if you have the gold.
- augments Void Spirit's area of effect spell damage, letting him nuke down enemy teams faster.
- improves the damage of Astral Step, which can also spread the armor debuff to multiple enemies.
- raises health and mana for sustainability. The Cooldown Reduction allows Void Spirit to keep himself healthy.
- grants attributes, intelligence, and mana regeneration to let Void Spirit use more abilities. The active Hex disables a dangerous target and sets up Dissimilate.
- is a great option to upgrade your . Not only is it item-slot efficient, but it also allows you to spam your spells even more, as well as give you even more spell damage.
- saves Void Spirit from immediate, single targeted disables (like ) that can lead him to death before he can activate .
- is a good item as you not only gain a damage block, but a guaranteed stun which could be followed up with a for escape or damage. Your further works with this item by potentially proccing the passive bash.
- is a decent item for farming and pushing and also increases your damage in fights with .
- continues to do damage while Void Spirit is using Dissimilate. The damage emanates from Void Spirit's original position before using Dissimilate.
- doubles Void Spirit's damage output, while further sharpening his mobility. Most useful in the late game.
- Void Spirit's Chinese voice actor is Ge Ping (葛平), who also worked on 3000 Whys of Blue Cat, a famous cartoon series in China.
- Void Spirit was first teased in a comic that came with the release of Monkey King's arcana, almost 3 years before his official release.
- Inai is the negation of the Japanese verb which means "to exist".