|An eerie mask that is haunted with the malice of a fallen vampire.|
2700 ( )
- Multiple instances of Vladmir's Aura do not stack. This includes the aura from
- Fully stacks with other sources of armor, including and its other upgrades.
- Fully stacks with other sources of mana regeneration, including and its other upgrades.
- Fully stacks with other sources of attack damage.
- Fully stacks additively with other sources of lifesteal.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of affected units. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- Can regenerate up to 105 mana in one minute.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Carry heroes with low health but high attack speeds benefit more from regeneration, and thus do better with Vladmir's Offering than
- Some melee support heroes can pick up Vladmir's Offering to provide the aura to their teams.
- all benefit from .
- Vladmir's Offering is normally picked up in the early-mid game as it cannot be upgraded into a better item. Its wide variety of bonuses and useful components makes it an attractive choice for melee heroes.
- In the lategame a support should pick it up for the lifesteal and damage auras, as the item slot is usually not worth it on core heroes, who need bigger items.
- Vladmir's Offering assists with pushing due to conferring damage and lifesteal to nearby creeps, making them withstand enemy attacks longer, with increased dps.
- Since can't be toggled off, its status buff icon is always visible on creeps. Therefore it is possible to detect invisible enemy heroes holding Vladmir's Offering by checking enemy creeps' status buff icons.
Main Article: Vladmir's Offering/Changelogs
- Now builds into .
- Increased mana regeneration bonus from 1.4 to 1.75.
- Item cost changes:
- Increased recipe cost from 200 to 250 .
- Reduced 600 to 500 . cost from
- Total gold cost decreases from 2750 to 2700 .