|An eerie mask that is haunted with the malice of a fallen vampire.|
- All of the bonuses from Vladmir's Offering is provided by .
- Multiple instances of Vladmir's Aura do not stack. This includes the auras of and .
- Stacks additively with other sources of lifesteal.
- Grants flat bonus attack damage based on the affected unit's main attack damage. Does not further increase bonus attack damage.
- Can regenerate up to 105 mana in one minute.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
Carry heroes with low health but high attack speeds benefit more from regeneration, and thus do better with Vladmir's Offering than.
Some melee support heroes can pick up Vladmir's Offering to provide the aura to their teams.
- all benefit from .
- Vladmir's Offering is normally picked up in the early-mid game. Its wide variety of bonuses and useful components makes it an attractive choice for melee heroes.
- In the lategame a support should pick it up for the lifesteal and damage auras, as the item slot is usually not worth it on core heroes, who need bigger items.
- Vladmir's Offering assists with pushing due to conferring damage and lifesteal to nearby creeps, making them withstand enemy attacks longer, with increased dps.
- Since can't be toggled off, its status buff icon is always visible on creeps. Therefore it is possible to detect invisible enemy heroes holding Vladmir's Offering by checking enemy creeps' status buff icons.
Main Article: Vladmir's Offering/Changelogs