- The damage from Envenomed Weapon is flagged as HP Removal, so it does not trigger any on-damage effects.
- The debuff from multiple Vhoul Assassins' successive attacks does not stack, only the duration gets refreshed.
- The attacks first apply their damage, then the debuff.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resutling in 10 (20 against non-hero units) instances.
- Can deal up to 20 (40 to non-hero units) damage (before reductions).
- Envenomed Weapon's damage is not lethal.
- In the original DotA, the Vhoul Assassin was known as "Gnoll Assassin".
- debuff no longer dispel regeneration provided by items.
- Created new small camp.
- Contains 3 .