- Balance changes.
- Turned off some Warcraft III gameplay connstants.
- Gameplay - Drain gives bonus mana/life - Determines If drain mana/life ability gives bonus life the unit that's draining the mana/life.
- Gameplay - Drain transfers mana/life - Determines If the drain ability transfers mana/life to the draining unit or not.
- Fixed not granting gold on hero kills that were not tracked.
- Reduced cooldown from 120 to 120/90/60.
- Rescaled mana cost from 255 to 185/255/305.
- Increased cast range from 690 on each level to 720/740/720/720.
- Reduced damage from 35/45/55/65 to 30/43/56/70.
- Increased mana cost from 50/40/30/20 to 50/45/40/35.
- Increased cooldown from 30/20/10/0 to 30/25/20/15.
upgrade for .
- No longer increases damage per second to 50/90/140 and reduces cooldown to 400.
- Reduced movement speed slow from 15%/30%/45%/60% to 15%/30%/40%/50%.
- Increased duration from 15 to 22.
- Reduced mana cost from 75/95/115/135 to 75 on each level.
- Increased cooldown from 18 to 25.
upgrade for :
- Increases number of beams to 5/8/12, and maximum beams per target to 8, reduces cooldown to 125/90/45, and mana cost to 225/325/425.
- Increased health 300/400/500/600 to 400/500/600/700.
- Reduced base attack time to 1.25/1.25/1.20/1.15 to 1.25/1.20/1.15/1.10.
- Increased movement speed from 345 to 380.
- Increased cooldown from 9 to 12.
- Replaced with .
- An aura that gives friendly nearby units a damage shield, which returns a percentage of melee attacker's damage back to it.
- Radius: 300
- Damage return: 10/20/30/40%
- Aura linger duration: 0.5
- Magnus' halberd swings in a mighty arc, damaging all enemies in a fairly wide circle. Targets beside the primary take less damage.
- Cleave Radius: 225
- Cleave Damage: 12%/25%/37%/50%
- Increased agility gain from 2.25 to 2.5.
- Reduced intelligence gain from 2.1 to 1.85.
- Reduced base attack damage from 23-29 to 19-25.
- Reduced number of arrows from 2/4/6(4/6/8) to 2/3/4(4/5/6).
- Reduced mana per kill from 15/30/45/60 to 12/24/36/48.
- Fixed an issue with ' upgrade.
- Can now attack flying units.
- Rescaled mana cost from 75/90/110/135 to 95 on each level.
- Can now be cast on own units as well.
- Increased damage per second from 24/36/48/60 to 36/48/60/72.
- Increased mana cost from 70 to 80.
- Now works properly for multiple s.
- Increased mana cost from 80/160/240 to 95/270/430.
- Increases cooldown by 3/14/24.
- No longer causes to be cast 2/3/4 times.
- Now increases damage per second by 12/24/36.
- Increased mana cost from 20/40/60 to 35/70/105.
- Increased mana cost from 40 to 50.
- No longer turns invulnerable during the 0.5 second cast phase.
- No longer bends based on Pudge's facing direction.
- Increased health from 5 on each level to 175/250/325/400.
- can now attack flying units.
- Increased cast range from 100 to 500.
- Reduced mana cost from 80 to 40.
- Reduced cooldown from 15 to 12.
- Reduced movement speed slow from 50% to 40%.
- Reduced debuff duration from 4.5 to 4.
- Increased damage from 60/120/180/240 to 80/160/240/320.
- Increased mana cost from 95/105/120/135 to 95/110/120/145.
- Increased cooldown from 1 to 14.
- Increased radius from 800 to 1000 .
- Increased health from 350/450/550 to 350/550/800.
- Reduced damage from 225/350/475 to 210/335/460.
- Rescaled from 350/475/600 to 365/460/570.
- Reduced gold cost from 1500 Gold to 1400 Gold.
- Reduced gold cost from 2600 Gold to 2475 Gold.
- Reduced gold cost from 1825 Gold to 1610 Gold.
- now has a 150 mana cost.
- Increased attack damage bonus from 10 to 20.
- Increased attack damage bonus from 50 to 60.
- Increased armor reduction from 5 to 6.
- Increased duration from 42 to 45.
- Increased attack speed bonus from 65 to 75.
- Reduced movement speed bonus from 20 to 10.
- Reduced incoming damage amplification from 40% to 35%.
- Reduced cooldown from 60 to 30.
- Increased damage from 95 to 100.
- Increased movement speed bonus from 60 to 70.
Original Warcraft III Map Description
A clash of the titans! Choose between 30 heroes each for the Sentinel and the Scourge. Special game modes in this version are reverse, teamrandom, allpick, mirrormatch, deathmatch, and allrandom. M-m-m-monster kill!
DotA Allstars v5.80 Clan TDA @ Azeroth www.dota-allstars.com Added -supercreep (-sc) and -deathmatch (-de) to play. -sc enables supercreeps to randomly spawn, and -de makes it so that whenever a hero dies, it is gone forever, but you may choose a new one. If your team runs out of heroes, you lose. Fixed Dragon Knight and Lucy bugs but couldn't fix -refresh.
DotA Allstars v5.80 This map is originally taken from TFT Dota 7.0 and DotA Allstars v.96b. Credits to syl-la-ble, zetta, mrquincy, battlebotv8.0, darky27, sopho, linkmaster, nokternal, neichus, dankys, and everybody else who has helped me out. Thanks to dankys for the minimap icon. Check out our forum at www.rtsgames.com/dota. Find a game in channel Clan TDA@Azeroth. Created on 10/14/04 at 9:20 PM. Enjoy! -Guinsoo
Random Babbling Justifying myself to those who question. None of the abilities, units, or triggers in this map were copied from any other map. The idea for them was copied, but all the programming was redone by me. Not as if copy pasting would even work. The terrain was not done by me, however. To reiterate: abilities, units, and triggers in this map were all written by me, but the idea behind many of them comes from other maps (DotA <Allstars>). Some heroes and many abilities aren't from other maps. This is for several reasons. First, many abilities on allstar heroes from other maps wouldn't fit into this map, usually being too weak. Some I changed for fun reasons. I also added heroes at whim to keep the map changing and infused with new material, make it more fun, and introduce more creativity.
Changelog Made Static Field have an animation again. Fixed Devour bug. Added -deathmatch and -supercreeps. Fixed Aghanim's Scepter on Necrolyte. Added Aghanim's Scepter for Luna Moonfang. Took it away from Lucy. Made Remote Mines able to detonate themselves individually. Fixed Flesh Heap's tooltip. Fixed Mana Burn's hotkey on Visage. Sand King and Ogre Magi can now hit air. Multicast now works properly on -mm or -dm. Fixed Lightning Shield's tooltip. Fixed Rooftrellen's, Leviathan's, and Visage's buy tooltips. Track now properly gives 50/100/150 gold. Tried to fix refresh, but was unable. I'll continue to work on it. Fixed Blink Strike. Removed invulnerability from Meat Hook, fixed bug where it sometimes didn't cost mana. Also tried to fix Dust Trail, but am yet unsuccessful. Changed mana cost on Death Pact. Added more HP to Nether Ward. Rewrote Poison Nova so it works better. Buffed Mana Leak. Buffed Spirit Wolves, Howl, and Shapeshift. Buffed Stygian Desolator, The Butterfly, and Power Treads. Buffed Visage's Mana Burn and Gargoyles. Nerfed Gush and Sadist. Increased cooldown and mana cost on Fireblast. Buffed Lightning Shield. Nerfed Thundergod's Wrath slightly. Adjusted Medusa's stats slightly. Reduced Holy Persuasion's mana cost. Multishot hits 3/4/5 targets now. Buffed Shockwave and gave Magnus Mighty Swing. Soul Steal costs less and has a smaller cooldown.
Commands -random : Gives you a random hero when you could normally choose your hero. Saves you the gold of choosing your hero. -repick : Gives you a new random hero, if used in the first 90 seconds. -nopowerups : Votes to stop powerups from spawning. -reverse or -re (blue only) : Activates a game mode where you can choose your opponent's hero. -allrandom or -ar (blue only) : Everyone gets a random hero, chosen from a pool of every hero. -teamrandom or -tr (blue only) : Everyone gets a random hero that their team could normally choose. -beamcounter : Counts Eclipses and Lucent Beams. -refresh: Refreshes Blur if you are Phantom Assassin. -dupemode or -dm: Makes it so that duplicate heroes can be randomly selected. -shortmode or -sm: Reduces all tower damage and hit points, increases hero experience gained by 10%, and doubles the gold given periodically. -allpick or -ap: Enables teams to select heroes from any tavern. -mirrormatch or -mm: Teams play with the same set of heroes, chosen by each player. -supercreeps or -sc: Turns on supercreeps. -deathmatch or -de: Heroes that die are gone forever, but you can hire a new one. When your team runs out of heroes, you lose.
League Play To enable the league mode for a league match, one player from each team must enter their part of the match ID that they recieved from the bot. Example: -match ##