- Balance changes.
- Increased mana cost from 105/155/200 to 255.
upgrade for :
- Increases damage per second to 50/90/140 and reduces cooldown to 400.
- Increased attack damage from 16-20/23-27/30-34 to 21-25/28-32/35-39.
upgrade for :
- Increases number of summons from 1 to 2.
- Increased damage from 50/100/150/225 to 75/125/200/275.
- Increased heal from 25/50/75/100 to 50/75/100/130.
- Reduced cooldown from 9/8/7/6 to 8/7/6/5.
upgrade ofr :
- Increases damage per missing health from 0.4/0.6/0.9 to 0.6/0.9/1.1 and reduces cooldown from 150/120/70 to 120/70/70.
- Reduced mana cost from 90 to 70.
- No longer reduces damage by 25/50/50.
- Reduced mana increase from 40/80/120 to 20/40/60.
upgrade for :
- Increases number of from 1/2/3 to 2/3/4.
- Increased movement speed from 300 to 303.
- Replaced with .
- Pugna's mere presence disrupts the mana regeneration of nearby enemy heroes.
- Radius: 900
- Mana loss per second: 3/6/9/12
- Summons a Nether Ward that prevents enemy heroes from regenerating mana and can casts Mana Flare, which deals damage to enemy heroes as they cast spells.
- Mana regen reduction/Cast search radius: 700/1000/1300/1600
- Mana loss per second: 1
- Damage per used mana: 1
- Damage radius: 250/500/750/1000
- Notes: The ward has 5 health and is immobile. The Mana Flare has a 0.75 second cooldown and it damages every enemy unit within range of the casting unit.
- Increased health drain per second from 140/185/230 to 140/185/250.
- Increased hero stun duration from 1.5 to 2.17.
- Reduced non-hero stun duration from 3 to 2.17.
- Reduced and mana cost from 63 to 55.
- Increased damage per pulse from 70 to 125.
- Reduced cooldown from 5 to 1.
- Reduced radius from 925 to 725.
- Reduced damage per second from 125 to 85.
- Increased mana cost from 27 to 30.
- Reduced Radius from 450/500/550/600 to 400.
- Reduced HP removal from 15% to 7/9/11/13%.
- No longer have True Sight.
- Increased gold cost from 2000 Gold to 2300 Gold.
- Reduced damage from 110 to 95.
- Reduced Default recipe icon.png Recipe cost from 1900 Gold to 1850 Gold (total cost decreases from 5650 Gold to 5600 Gold).
Original Warcraft III Map Description
A clash of the titans! Choose between 30 heroes each for the Sentinel and the Scourge. Special game modes in this version are reverse, teamrandom, allpick, mirrormatch, and allrandom. M-m-m-monster kill!
DotA Allstars v5.79 Clan TDA @ Azeroth www.dota-allstars.com Thanks to Niechus, Terrorblade, and wikidme. Added a new game mode and made a bunch of balance changes.
DotA Allstars v5.79 This map is originally taken from TFT Dota 7.0 and DotA Allstars v.96b. Credits to syl-la-ble, zetta, mrquincy, battlebotv8.0, darky27, sopho, linkmaster, nokternal, neichus, dankys, and everybody else who has helped me out. Thanks to dankys for the minimap icon. Check out our forum at www.rtsgames.com/dota. Find a game in channel Clan TDA@Azeroth. Created on 10/14/04 at 9:20 PM. Enjoy! -Guinsoo
Random Babbling Justifying myself to those who question. None of the abilities, units, or triggers in this map were copied from any other map. The idea for them was copied, but all the programming was redone by me. Not as if copy pasting would even work. The terrain was not done by me, however. To reiterate: abilities, units, and triggers in this map were all written by me, but the idea behind many of them comes from other maps (DotA <Allstars>). Some heroes and many abilities aren't from other maps. This is for several reasons. First, many abilities on allstar heroes from other maps wouldn't fit into this map, usually being too weak. Some I changed for fun reasons. I also added heroes at whim to keep the map changing and infused with new material, make it more fun, and introduce more creativity.
Items: *Ultimate Orb cost increased back to 2300 from 2000. *Eye of Skadi cost increased back to 6950 from 6350. *Monkey King Bar proc reduced to 95 damage from 110. Cost reduced to 5600 from 5650. *Travel Boots cooldown increased to 65 seconds from 40 seconds. *Observer Wards no longer have truesight. Other changes: *Bug Fixes and probably some balance changes to new hero
Changelog Buffed Ogre Magi's Lightning Shield and Fireblast. Buffed Sand King's Entrench, Burrowstrike, and Epicenter. Nerfed Static Field. Nerfed the range on Fiend's Grip. Lowered the damage and range on Overgrowth. Increased the cooldown on Boots of Travel. Purge no longer decreases attack speed. Decreased the cooldown on Laser. Changed allpick mode so that -random gives a random hero from any team. Buffed Death Pulse. Increased mana cost on Double Edge. Fixed Observer Wards. Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrades for Ogre Magi, Necrolyte, Keeper of the Light, and Doom Bringer. Increased the cost on Bone Fletcher's Death Pact. Changed Pugna's Morbid into a more useful ability. Removed Lion's ability to share mana with allies. Reduced the slow on Drow's cold arrows slightly. Increased the cost on Ultimate Orb to 2300. Nerfed Monkey King Bar slightly. Reduced Pudge's strength. Buffed Ignis Fatuus. Added -mirrormatch.
Commands -random : Gives you a random hero when you could normally choose your hero. Saves you the gold of choosing your hero. -repick : Costs 150 to activate or a bunch of cash in an allrandom game. Can only be used in the first 90 seconds and gives you a new random hero. -nopowerups : Votes to stop powerups from spawning. -reverse or -re (blue only) : Activates a game mode where you can choose your opponent's hero. -allrandom or -ar (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero, chosen from a pool of all 48 heroes. -teamrandom or -tr (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero that their team could normally choose. -beamcounter : If Luna is playing, every time she uses Eclipse or Lucent Beam, it counts it. That's all it does. -refresh: If you are the Phantom Assassin, casts a 0-damage Frost Nova on yourself to refresh Blur. -dupemode or -dm: Makes it so that duplicate heroes can be randomly selected. -shortmode or -sm: Reduces all tower damage and hit points, increases hero experience gained by 10%, and doubles the gold given periodically.
League Play To enable the league mode for a league match, one player from each team must enter their part of the match ID that they recieved from the bot. Example: -match ##