- Added new heroes:
- Added All Pick game mode.
- Reduced damage/heal from 100/200/300/400 to 75/150/225/300.
- Reduced cast range from 800 to 650.
- Reduced duration from 5/7/9/11 to 4/5/6/7.
- Now passively grants gold on any hero kill, instead of only on hero kills.
- Reduced hero kill gold bounty from 100/200/300 to 50/100/150.
- Temporarily replaced with Anti-Mage's .
- Increased proc chance from 5%/10%/15% to 10%/15%/20%.
- is restricted from buying .
- Replaced temporarily with .
- Updated icon.
- Update spell icon.
- Increased damage from 50/75/105/140 to 75/115/155/200.
- Replaced with .
- Causes a monsoon summoned straight from the deepest ocean. Creates rain that damages all enemy units and heals all friendly units. Lasts 30 seconds.
- Radius: 2500
- Max channel time: 30
- Damage per second: 5/10/15
- Heal per second: 10/20/30
- Mana cost: 125/200/300
- Cooldown: 120
- Tidehunter slams the ground, causing waves of spikes to ring the hero in all directions. Deals damage and stuns.
- Radius: 1025
- Damage: 300/400/500
- Stun duration: 1.52/2.02/2.52
- Cooldown: 120
- Mana: 150/225 325
- Creates a thicket of damaging thorns, making it difficult or impossible for units to pass through.
- Cast range: 300
- Number of thorns: 8/13/18
- Damage per second radius: 150
- Damage per second: 50
- Duration: 5/6/7
- Mana cost: 100/150/200
- Cooldown: 15
- Notes: The thorns are summoned at the targeted point and around it, so that no gap exists between the thorns. The thorns have 72 radius collision size. Each of them periodically deals damage to nearby enemy units. They block pathing for every unit.
- Summons an overgrowth of damaging vines and branches. Prevents all nearby enemies form moving or attacking and deals damage per second to each.
- Reduced buff duration from infinite to 30.
- Reduced cooldown from 9.5 to 8.
- Reduced mana cost from 145 to 45.
- Reduced gold cost from 52 Gold to 45 Gold.
- Can no longer be used on units with already full health.
- Now dispels upon taking damage.
- No longer has a 5 second cooldown.
- Reduced cast range from 450 to 100.
- Increased gold cost from 370 Gold to 400 Gold.
- Increased attack damage bonus from 71 to 96.
- Reduced cost from 750 Gold to 550 Gold (total cost decreases from 1275 Gold to 1075 Gold).
Original Warcraft III Map Description
A clash of the titans! Choose between 30 heroes each for the Sentinel and the Scourge. Special game modes in this version are reverse, teamrandom, allpick, and allrandom. M-m-m-monster kill!
DotA Allstars v5.76 Clan TDA @ Azeroth www.dota-allstars.com Thanks to Niechus, Terrorblade, and wikidme. New heroes: Keeper of the Light, Tinker, Ogre Magi, Necrolyte, Pudge 2.0, and Sand King. Made balance changes to Sapphire Water, Headdress, Burize, Bounty Hunter, Tiderhunter, Drow Ranger, Bane Elemental, Dragon Knight, Phatnom Assassin, Chaos Knight, Zeus and made a whole bunch of cosmetic tweaks.
DotA Allstars v5.76 This map is originally taken from TFT Dota 7.0 and DotA Allstars v.96b. Credits to syl-la-ble, zetta, mrquincy, battlebotv8.0, darky27, sopho, linkmaster, nokternal, neichus, dankys, and everybody else who has helped me out. Thanks to dankys for the minimap icon. Check out our forum at www.rtsgames.com/dota. Find a game in channel Clan TDA@Azeroth. Created on 10/14/04 at 9:20 PM. Enjoy! -Guinsoo
Random Babbling Justifying myself to those who question. None of the abilities, units, or triggers in this map were copied from any other map. The idea for them was copied, but all the programming was redone by me. Not as if copy pasting would even work. The terrain was not done by me, however. To reiterate: abilities, units, and triggers in this map were all written by me, but the idea behind many of them comes from other maps (DotA <Allstars>). Some heroes and many abilities aren't from other maps. This is for several reasons. First, many abilities on allstar heroes from other maps wouldn't fit into this map, usually being too weak. Some I changed for fun reasons. I also added heroes at whim to keep the map changing and infused with new material, make it more fun, and introduce more creativity.
Items: *Lesser Clarity Potion cost reduced to 45 from 52. *Flask of Sapphire Water cost increased to 400 from 370, and also is now a non-combat consumable. *Headdress of Rejuvenation cost reduced to 1075 from 1275 due to recipe going to 550 from 750. *Burize-do-Kyanon damage increased to +96 from +71. Hero changes: *New Heroes (Sentinel): Keeper of the Light, Tinker, Ogre Magi. *New Heroes (Scourge): Necrolyte, Pudge 2.0, Sand King. *Drow Ranger's Marksmanship improved from 5/10/15 to 10/15/20. *Tidehunter's ultimate changed to an impale-like attack. Anchor Smash damage increased. *Bane Elemental's Brain Sap weakened. Nightmare durations reduced. *Bounty Hunter's Track now gives half the gold it used to, but that part of the ability is now passive. *The AC/Sight part works the same. *Phantom Assassin and Chaos Knight's blink strike replaced with blink. *Balance Changes (Unchecked/Unsure on change): Dragon Knight, Zeus. Other changes: *Whole bunch of cosmetic tweaks.
Coming Next Version Most likely 2 new heroes. I plan to do a bunch of editing of all the items, including adding more heroes to Aghanim's Scepter. Balance and bugfixes as usual.
Commands -random : Gives you a random hero when you could normally choose your hero. Saves you the gold of choosing your hero. -repick : Costs 150 to activate or a bunch of cash in an allrandom game. Can only be used in the first 90 seconds and gives you a new random hero. -nopowerups : Votes to stop powerups from spawning. -reverse or -re (blue only) : Activates a game mode where you can choose your opponent's hero. -allrandom or -ar (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero, chosen from a pool of all 48 heroes. -teamrandom or -tr (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero that their team could normally choose. -beamcounter : If Luna is playing, every time she uses Eclipse or Lucent Beam, it counts it. That's all it does. -refresh: If you are the Phantom Assassin, casts a 0-damage Frost Nova on yourself to refresh Blur. -dupemode or -dm: Makes it so that duplicate heroes can be randomly selected. -shortmode or -sm: Reduces all tower damage and hit points, increases hero experience gained by 10%, and doubles the gold given periodically.
Cash DotA tourney There will be an online Allstars tournament starting October 25th. One match will be run each week. The entry fee for each team is $125, of which approximately 75% goes to prizes. For information, contact Guinsoo or hardcorporate@azeroth, or email Jacob@head2headgames.com, or go to www.head2headgames.com. Don't bother this email unless it's about the tournament.
League Play To enable the league mode for a league match, one player from each team must enter their part of the match ID that they recieved from the bot. Example: -match ##
- Ultimate, may have replaced
- Battle Suit
- Creates a powerful combat suit in which the can fight. Damage and armor upgrades as you level.
- Suit Summoned: Skirmish Suit/Havoc Suit/Apocalypse Suit.
- Mana Cost: 250/350/450
- Cooldown: 240/210/180
- Cast Range: 800
- Battle Suit (Unit)
- Level: 4.
- Duration: Permanent.
- Health: 750/950/1150.
- Health Regeneration: 4/6/8.
- Mana: 0.
- Mana Regeneration: 4/6/8.
- Armor: 1
- Magic resistance: 0%
- Status resistance: 0%
- Attack Damage: 45/75/105.
- Acquisition range: 500
- Attack Range: 128
- Base Attack Time: 1.70.
- Attack animation:
- Movement Speed: 290/310/290
- Follow range: 100
- Turn Point: 0.50
- Collision size: 24
- Vision Range: /
- Bounty: 71-83/81-93/101-113.
- Experience: 0
- Model scale: 1/1.10/1.20
- Battle Suit Abilities: Load (Tinker), Unload, Shred, Battle Stations
- Loads a tinker into his suit.
- Unloads all carried units at a target location.
- Battle Station
- Summons Tinker to his suit .
- Radius: 2000
- Gives a 25/30/35% chance to deal 105/135/175 damage in an area.
- Close Damage Radius: 250
- Far Damage Radius: 350
- The suit is unable to attack unless tinker is inside of the suit.