- Added new heroes:
- Increased movement speed slow from 10%/20%/30%/40% to 15%/30%/45%/60%.
- Reduced attack speed slow from 10/20/30/40 to 5/10/15/20.
- Increased movement speed from 330 to 345.
- Reduced cooldown from 11 to 10.
- Reduced cast time from 3 on each level to 3/2.5/2/1.5.
- Increased duration from 10 to 15.
- Rescaled damage from 51-55/76-80/136-140/196-200 to 61-65/81-85/131-135/196-200.
- Increased base attack damage from 16-28 to 18-30.
- Increased silence duration from 1/2/3 to 2/3/4.
- Reduced bonus range from 75/150/225/300 to 55/110/165/220.
- Increased movement speed slow from 25% to 50%.
- Increased slow duration from 2.5 to 4.5.
- Increased damage block from 10/15/20/25 to 10/20/30/40.
- Reduced proc chance from 20%/30%/40%/50% to 20% on each level.
- Increased damage from 50 on each level to 50/75/105/140.
- Reduced radius from global to 2500.
- Reduced cooldown from 240/180/150/120 to 200/140/110/80.
- Reduced cast time from 1.5 to 0.5
- Reduced cooldown from 90/60/30 to 15 on each level.
- Reworked damage:
- Deals 50 damage within 100 radius.
- Deals 35 damage within 125 radius.
- Deals 10 damage within 150 radius.
- Deals 50 damage within 150 radius.
- Increased attack damage bonus from 6%/11%/16%/22% to 6/11/17/24%.
- Increased Cast Range from 500/750/1000 to 550/800/1100.
- Reduced cooldown from 90 to 60.
- Increased mana cost from 10 to 27.
- Increased mana cost from 75/95/115/125 to 75/95/115/160
- Rescaled cooldown from 125/100/80 to 120.
- Increased gold cost from 300 Gold to 370 Gold.
- Reduced gold cost from 2600 Gold to 2300 Gold.
- Reduced gold cost from 850 Gold to 650 Gold.
- Reduced gold cost from 175 Gold to 125 Gold.
Original Warcraft III Map Description
A clash of the titans! 27 Scourge heroes face off against 27 Sentinels. Special game modes in this version are reverse, teamrandom, and allrandom. M-m-m-monster kill!
DotA Allstars v5.75 Clan TDA @ Azeroth Download this map at www.mmoacutions.com Check the Quest Menu for information on a cash DotA tourney coming up soon. The sentinel welcomes the Ursa Warrior, and the Scourge welcomes the Bane Elemental. Made some balance changes for a bunch of heroes.
DotA Allstars v5.75 This map is originally taken from TFT Dota 7.0 and DotA Allstars v.96b. Credits to syl-la-ble, zetta, mrquincy, battlebotv8.0, darky27, sopho, linkmaster, nokternal, neichus, dankys, and everybody else who has helped me out. Thanks to dankys for the minimap icon. Check out our forum at www.rtsgames.com/dota. Find a game in channel Clan TDA@Azeroth. Created on 10/14/04 at 9:20 PM. Enjoy! -Guinsoo
Random Babbling Justifying myself to those who question. None of the abilities, units, or triggers in this map were copied from any other map. The idea for them was copied, but all the programming was redone by me. Not as if copy pasting would even work. The terrain was not done by me, however. To reiterate: abilities, units, and triggers in this map were all written by me, but the idea behind many of them comes from other maps (DotA <Allstars>). Some heroes and many abilities aren't from other maps. This is for several reasons. First, many abilities on allstar heroes from other maps wouldn't fit into this map, usually being too weak. Some I changed for fun reasons. I also added heroes at whim to keep the map changing and infused with new material, make it more fun, and introduce more creativity.
New in this version Items: *Flask of Sapphire Water cost changed to 370 gold. *Hunk of Cheese cost reduced to 650 gold. *Circlet of nobility cost reduced to 125 gold from 175 gold. *Null talisman cost reduced to 500 from 550 due to Circlet. *Headdress of Rejuvenation cost reduced to 1275 from 1325 due to Circlet. New characters: Bane Elemental and Ursa Warrior. Improved heroes: Drow Ranger, Leviathan, Stealth Assassin, Shendelzare Silkwood, Treant Protector, Brood Mother, Pugna, Silencer, Furion, and Naga Siren. Debuffed heroes: Zeus, Viper, Rifleman.
Commands -random : Gives you a random hero when you could normally choose your hero. Saves you the gold of choosing your hero. -repick : Costs 150 to activate or a bunch of cash in an allrandom game. Can only be used in the first 90 seconds and gives you a new random hero. -nopowerups : Votes to stop powerups from spawning. -reverse or -re (blue only) : Activates a game mode where you can choose your opponent's hero. -allrandom or -ar (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero, chosen from a pool of all 48 heroes. -teamrandom or -tr (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero that their team could normally choose. -beamcounter : If Luna is playing, every time she uses Eclipse or Lucent Beam, it counts it. That's all it does. -refresh: If you are the Phantom Assassin, casts a 0-damage Frost Nova on yourself to refresh Blur. -dupemode or -dm: Makes it so that duplicate heroes can be randomly selected. -shortmode or -sm: Reduces all tower damage and hit points, increases hero experience gained by 10%, and doubles the gold given periodically.
Cash DotA tourney There will be an online Allstars tournament starting October 25th. One match will be run each week. The entry fee for each team is $125, of which approximately 75% goes to prizes. For information, contact Guinsoo or hardcorporate@azeroth, or email Jacob@head2headgames.com, or go to www.head2headgames.com. Don't bother this email unless it's about the tournament.
League Play To enable the league mode for a league match, one player from each team must enter their part of the match ID that they recieved from the bot. Example: -match ##
- Dark Master:
- No Description
- Ability has four levels.