- Added new heroes:
- Removed hero:
Version 5.73 Skipped
- There was no DotA Allstars Version 5.73. The reason why Guinsoo decided to skip a version was due to a fake version being released. This fake version 5.73 was released on October 8, 2004 by some guy named "Salsa".
- Upon loading this fake version a message was written on the game screen:
"This map has been deprotected with Deprotect v2.0 by Nathanmx http://deprotect.nathanmx.com."
- This fake version was used as an advertisement for a Warcraft III deprotecting software. This fake version also added two new Heroes Assassinlord and Warlock.
- Hook, the Assassinlord was a modified version of the unreleased Hero "Kain, The Dragoon" (Kain, The Dragoon was hero who was leaked along side a developer version "DotA Allstars Version 5.62beta2" not so long time ago).
- No longer reduces attack speed while spell shield is toggled on.
- Now reduces damage dealt by antimage.
- Damage Dealt: 50/60/70/80% .
- Reduced cooldown from 9 to 8.5.
- Reduced mana cost from 105/120/140/165 to 90/100/110/125.
- Reduced cooldown from 11 to 10.
- Reduced bonus attack speed from 20/40/60/80% to 10/20/30/50%.
- Reduced mana cost from 85/85/85/95 to 60.
- Reduced number of beams from 5/8/11 to 4/7/10.
- Reduced base mana regeneration from 0.25 to 0.1.
- Reduced cooldown from 300 to 200.
- Increased bonus range from 50/100/150/200 to 75/150/225/300.
- Reduced cooldown from 8 to 6.
- Fixed sharing cooldown with .
- Fixed sharing cooldown with .
- Reduced attack damage bonus from 25 to 22.
Original Warcraft III Map Description
A clash of the titans! 26 Scourge heroes face off against 26 Sentinels. Special game modes in this version are reverse, teamrandom, and allrandom. Killing spree!
DotA Allstars v5.74 Clan TDA @ Azeroth Download this map at www.mmoacutions.com Check the Quest Menu for information on a cash DotA tourney coming up soon. The Scourge welcomes a new hero, Leviathan, to replace Shaku. Shaku will be back once he is fixed This version was mostly balance stuff.
DotA Allstars v5.74 This map is originally taken from TFT Dota 7.0 and DotA Allstars v.96b. Credits to syl-la-ble, zetta, mrquincy, battlebotv8.0, darky27, sopho, linkmaster, nokternal, neichus, dankys, and everybody else who has helped me out. Thanks to dankys for the minimap icon. Check out our forum at www.rtsgames.com/dota. Find a game in channel Clan TDA@Azeroth. Created on 10/11/04 at 5:35 PM. Enjoy! -Guinsoo
Random Babbling Justifying myself to those who question. None of the abilities, units, or triggers in this map were copied from any other map. The idea for them was copied, but all the programming was redone by me. Not as if copy pasting would even work. The terrain was not done by me, however. To reiterate: abilities, units, and triggers in this map were all written by me, but the idea behind many of them comes from other maps (DotA <Allstars>). Some heroes and many abilities aren't from other maps. This is for several reasons. First, many abilities on allstar heroes from other maps wouldn't fit into this map, usually being too weak. Some I changed for fun reasons. I also added heroes at whim to keep the map changing and infused with new material, make it more fun, and introduce more creativity.
New in this version Items: *Oblivion Staff damage reduced to 22 from 25. *Fixed Dagon & Black King Bar from sharing cooldown. Improved Assassinate. Reduced Akasha's attack range. World Tree no longer attacks. Fixed repicking Syllabear. Removed Rider in favor of the Tidehunter. Decreased cooldown on Reverse Polarity. Re-changed Incapacitating Bite. Improved Insatiable Hunger. Buffed Take Aim. Fixed Dagon and BKB sharing cooldown. Debuffed Static Field. Fixed Silencer's ultimate tooltip. Morph can no longer copy Sprout or Rain of Tears. Buffed Light Strike Array and debuffed Ultimate. Fixed Viper and Venomancer sharing the 'V' hotkey. Buffed the AM's Spellshield slightly. Fixed Laguna Blade's use tooltip. Changed Darkterror's model. Debuffed Eclipse.
Commands -random : Gives you a random hero when you could normally choose your hero. Saves you the gold of choosing your hero. -repick : Costs 150 to activate or a bunch of cash in an allrandom game. Can only be used in the first 90 seconds and gives you a new random hero. -nopowerups : Votes to stop powerups from spawning. -reverse or -re (blue only) : Activates a game mode where you can choose your opponent's hero. -allrandom or -ar (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero, chosen from a pool of all 48 heroes. -teamrandom or -tr (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero that their team could normally choose. -beamcounter : If Luna is playing, every time she uses Eclipse or Lucent Beam, it counts it. That's all it does. -refresh: If you are the Phantom Assassin, casts a 0-damage Frost Nova on yourself to refresh Blur. -dupemode or -dm: Makes it so that duplicate heroes can be randomly selected. -shortmode or -sm: Reduces all tower damage and hit points, increases hero experience gained by 10%, and doubles the gold given periodically.
Cash DotA tourney There will be an online Allstars tournament starting October 25th. One match will be run each week. The entry fee for each team is $125, of which approximately 75% goes to prizes. For information, contact Guinsoo or hardcorporate@azeroth, or email Jacob@head2headgames.com, or go to www.head2headgames.com. Don't bother this email unless it's about the tournament.
League Play To enable the league mode for a league match, one player from each team must enter their part of the match ID that they recieved from the bot.
- Fury of the Tides:
- Each attack Leviathan makes is enhanced with the power of water. If he attacks the same target repeatedly, each attack deals more and more damage
- Passive, Ultimate.
- Hotkey: F
- Attack Damage Bonus per Stack: 3/5/7
- Debuff Duration: 2.
- Debuff text: This unit is being stricken.