- Updated Loading Screen.
- Increased base mana from 600 to 1000.
- Reduced spirits acquisition Radius from 1200 to 700.
- Increased max attack radius from 1600 to 1100.
- Increased cooldown from 240 to 480.
- Reduced base movement speed from 299 to 295
- Reduced lifesteal from 20%/35%/50%/65% to 15%/30%/45%/50%.
- Fixed Lion's Mana Draining teammates
- Reduced damage reduction from 40% to 35%.
- Increased maximum beams per target from 3/4/5 to 5 on each level.
- Can now attack flying units.
- Now has 33% magic resistance on level 4.
- Rescaled health from 1600/1900/2200/2500 to 1400/1800/2300/2700.
- Increased proc chance from 3%/6%/9%/12% to 4%/8%/12%/16%.
- Reduced movement speed from 320 to 295.
- Reduced health from 500/600/700/900 to 300/400/500/600.
- Reduced non-hero duration from 2 to 1 second. [ ]
- Reduced movement speed from 410 to 330.
- Reduced critical chance from 20% to 10%.
- Increased base attack damage from 18-24 to 23-29.
- Increased radius from 675 to 700.
- Reduced mana cost from 225/125/0 to 150/75/0.
- Reduced base movement speed from 300 to 295.
- Increased base HP from 150 to 175.
- Increased duration from 4/6/8 to 5/7/9.
- is restricted from using .
- Reduced building damage from 70% to 40%
- Fixed Terrorblade not being able to attack flying units.
- Increased mana burned from 75/100/125/150 to 75/110/145/180.
- now have 33% Magic Resistance.
- Fixed so that they no longer cost food.
- Reduced acquisition range from 650 to 400.
- Increased damage from 75/85/100/115 to 85/100/115/130.
- Increased damage from 75/150/225/300 to 100/175/275/350.
- Increased damage from 200/300/425 to 225/350/475.
- Increased from 300/425/525 to 350/475/600.
- Added a new item: Headdress of Rejuvenation: Grants +2 All Stats, +2 Regeneration and a Regeneration Aura.
- Item description: "Creates a soothing aura that restores hit points for nearby units. Restores 2 hit points per second"
Requires: Ring of Regeneration (400) Circlet of Nobility (175) Passive: Regeneration Aura. Grants 1.5 health regeneration to allies. Health Regeneration Bonus: 1.5 Radius: 500 Aura Linger Duration: 0.5
- Item cost changes:
- No longer requires a to build (−50 Gold cost).
- Reduced gold cost from 1000 Gold to 850 Gold.
- Item cost changes:
- No longer requires a to build (−50 Gold cost).
- Reduced intelligence bonus from 12/15/18/21/24 to 12 on each level.
- No longer requires to upgrade
- Increased cost from 1200 Gold to 1350 Gold.
- No longer requires a (−1 Gold) to build (total cost decreases from 6001 Gold to 6000 Gold).
- No longer requires a (−25 Gold) to build (total cost decreases from 8225 Gold to 8200 Gold).
- No longer requires a (−1 Gold) to build (total cost decreases from 2351 Gold to 2350 Gold).
- No longer requires a (−1 Gold) to build (total cost decreases from 326 Gold to 325 Gold).
- No longer grants 170 mana.
- Now grants 6 intelligence.
- Increased attack damage bonus from 20 to 25.
- No longer requires a (−1 Gold) to build (total cost decreases from 2176 Gold to 2175 Gold).
- No longer requires a (−1 Gold) to build (total cost decreases from 1776 Gold to 1775 Gold).
- Reworked recipe and stats.
- Recipe: Soul Booster icon.png Soul Booster (3301 Gold), } (2600 Gold), (1 Gold)
- Total cost: 5902 Gold
- Strength bonus: 10
- Agility bonus: 10
- Intelligence bonus: 10
- Health bonus: 450
- Mana bonus: 400
- Recipe: (2175 Gold), (1775 Gold), (1875 Gold)
- Total cost: 5825 Gold
- Health regeneration bonus: 4
- Mana regeneration bonus: 125%
- Attack damage bonus: 40
- No longer requires a (−1 Gold) to build (total cost decreases from 6126 Gold to 6125 Gold).
- No longer requires a to build (−1 Gold cost).
- Reduced cost from 1425 Gold to 1400 Gold (total cost decreases from 3925 Gold to 3900 Gold).
- No longer requires a (−1 Gold) to build (total cost decreases from 3301 Gold to 3300 Gold).
- Reduced gold cost from 2600 Gold to 2450 Gold.
Original Warcraft III Map Description
A clash of the titans! 26 Scourge heroes face off against 26 Sentinels. Special game modes in this version are reverse, teamrandom, and allrandom. The killing sounds are still around.
DotA Allstars v5.71 Clan TDA @ Azeroth The start bug is just a display bug. +Stat item and abilities don't really add their damage twice. Check the Quest Menu for information on a cash DotA tourney coming up soon. More bugfixes, balance tweaks.
DotA Allstars v5.71 This map is originally taken from TFT Dota 7.0 and DotA Allstars v.96b. Credits to syl-la-ble, zetta, mrquincy, battlebotv8.0, darky27, sopho, linkmaster, nokternal, neichus, dankys, and everybody else who has helped me out. Thanks to dankys for the minimap icon. Check out our forum at www.rtsgames.com/dota. Find a game in channel Clan TDA@Azeroth. Created on 10/04/04 at 2:13 PM. Enjoy! -Guinsoo
Random Babbling Justifying myself to those who question. None of the abilities, units, or triggers in this map were copied from any other map. The idea for them was copied, but all the programming was redone by me. Not as if copy pasting would even work. The terrain was not done by me, however. To reiterate: abilities, units, and triggers in this map were all written by me, but the idea behind many of them comes from other maps (DotA <Allstars>). Some heroes and many abilities aren't from other maps. This is for several reasons. First, many abilities on allstar heroes from other maps wouldn't fit into this map, usually being too weak. Some I changed for fun reasons. I also added heroes at whim to keep the map changing and infused with new material, make it more fun, and introduce more creativity.
New in this version Buffed slightly Syllabear and Visage. Fixed Lion's Mana Draining teammates. Fixed multiple hero issues with Broodmother, Pugna, Night Stalker, and Terrorblade. Fixed a couple tooltips. Fixed Terrorblade and the Spirit Bears so that they can now attack air units. Reduced the damage that Suicide Squad, Attack! deals against buildings, and made it so that using this ability counts as a death. Nerfed Lycanthrope. Decreased the range on Exorcism. Decresaed the life stolen by Naix. Doubled the cooldown on Doom. Improved the damage on all of Zeus's abilities except Static Field. Fixed Stone Form Gargoyles so that they no longer cost food. Fixed a bug that would cause a fatal error with the Night Stalker. The Rider may no longer buy Boots of Travel. Increased the duration on Drag by 1 second and gave him some more hit points. Fixed the hotkey on Passion of the Forest Curse. Fixed the Combowhore sounds. Redid the recipe for Refresher Orb. Changed Oblivion Staff. Replaced Soul Ring with Headdress of Rejuvenation. Fixed the recipe system. Fixed Morphling's ultimate. Fixed Eclipse. Fixed small issues with Run Down, Chain Frost, Omnislash, Mana Void, Medusa,and Lvl? Death.
Commands -random : Gives you a random hero when you could normally choose your hero. Saves you the gold of choosing your hero. -repick : Costs 150 to activate or a bunch of cash in an allrandom game. Can only be used in the first 90 seconds and gives you a new random hero. -nopowerups : Votes to stop powerups from spawning. -reverse or -re (blue only) : Activates a game mode where you can choose your opponent's hero. -allrandom or -ar (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero, chosen from a pool of all 48 heroes. -teamrandom or -tr (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero that their team could normally choose. -beamcounter : If Luna is playing, every time she uses Eclipse or Lucent Beam, it counts it. That's all it does. -refresh: If you are the Phantom Assassin, casts a 0-damage Frost Nova on yourself to refresh Blur. -dupemode or -dm: Makes it so that duplicate heroes can be randomly selected. -shortmode or -sm: Reduces all tower damage and hit points, increases hero experience gained by 10%, and doubles the gold given periodically.
Cash DotA tourney There will be an online Allstars tournament starting October 25th. One match will be run each week. The entry fee for each team is $125, of which approximately 75% goes to prizes. For information, contact Guinsoo, or email Jacob@head2headgames.com.
League Play To enable the league mode for a league match, one player from each team must enter their part of the match ID that they recieved from the bot.