- Reduced burned mana as damage from 100% to 60%.
- Can now hit the same target a maximum of 3/4/5 times, instead of indefinitely.
- Increased number of beams from 5/8/10 to 5/8/11.
- Reduced mana cost from 100/115/130/145 to 90/100/110/120.
- Now copies the stolen ability's level as well, instead of always having them on level 1.
- Rescaled mana cost from 25 to 225/125/0.
- Reduced base heal from 120/195/270/395 to 120/195/250/325.
- Reduced bounce heal reduction from 35% to 25%.
- Fixed mana regen. granting 0.75/1.50/2.25/2.25 bonus
- Reduced duration from 30 to 10.
- Replaced with .
- The techies are able to revive quicker than other units.
- Respawn timer reduction: 20/40/60/80%
- Sacrifice yourself for the greater good. Deals massive area of effect damage.
- Cast point: 0.1
- Full damage Radius: 200
- Partial damage radius: 500
- Full damage: 650/850/1025/1250
- Partial damage: 350/400/450/500
- Building damage: 70%
- Mana cost: 100/125/150/175
- Cooldown: 60
- Reduced gold cost from 210 Gold to 175 Gold.
Original Warcraft III Map Description
A clash of the titans! 26 Scourge heroes face off against 26 Sentinels. Special game modes in this version are reverse, teamrandom, and allrandom. The killing sounds are still around.
DotA Allstars v5.68 Clan TDA @ Azeroth The start bug is just a display bug. +Stat item and abilities don't really add their damage twice. Check the Quest Menu for information on a cash DotA tourney coming up soon. I'm desperately trying to track down the source of Fatal Errors. If you have any good information on this, please message me. If you have a good idea why it happened, and a list of all heroes in the game, that helpful to me.
DotA Allstars v5.68 This map is originally taken from TFT Dota 7.0 and DotA Allstars v.96b. Credits to syl-la-ble, zetta, mrquincy, battlebotv8.0, darky27, sopho, linkmaster, nokternal, neichus, and everybody else who has helped me out. Thanks to dankys for the minimap icon. Check out our forum at www.rtsgames.com/dota. Find a game in channel Clan TDA@Azeroth. Created on 9/23/04 at 6:53 PM. Enjoy! -Guinsoo
Random Babbling Justifying myself to those who question. None of the abilities, units, or triggers in this map were copied from any other map. The idea for them was copied, but all the programming was redone by me. Not as if copy pasting would even work. The terrain was not done by me, however. To reiterate: abilities, units, and triggers in this map were all written by me, but the idea behind many of them comes from other maps (DotA <Allstars>). Some heroes and many abilities aren't from other maps. This is for several reasons. First, many abilities on allstar heroes from other maps wouldn't fit into this map, usually being too weak. Some I changed for fun reasons. I also added heroes at whim to keep the map changing and infused with new material, make it more fun, and introduce more creativity.
New in this version "Fixed as many bugs as I could possibly find.
Commands -random : Gives you a random hero when you could normally choose your hero. Saves you the gold of choosing your hero. -repick : Costs 150 to activate or a bunch of cash in an allrandom game. Can only be used in the first 90 seconds and gives you a new random hero. -nopowerups : Votes to stop powerups from spawning. -reverse or -re (blue only) : Activates a game mode where you can choose your opponent's hero. -allrandom or -ar (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero, chosen from a pool of all 48 heroes. -teamrandom or -tr (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero that their team could normally choose. -beamcounter : If Luna is playing, every time she uses Eclipse or Lucent Beam, it counts it. That's all it does. -refresh: If you are the Phantom Assassin, casts a 0-damage Frost Nova on yourself to refresh Blur. -shortmode or -sm: Reduces all tower damage and hit points, increases hero experience gained by 10%, and doubles the gold given periodically.
Cash DotA tourney There will be an online Allstars tournament starting October 25th. One match will be run each week. The entry fee for each team is $125, of which approximately 75% goes to prizes. For information, contact Guinsoo, or email Jacob@head2headgames.com.
League Play To enable the league mode for a league match, one player from each team must enter their part of the match ID that they recieved from the bot.