- Disabled random weather effects.
- Changed primary attribute from strength to intelligence.
- Reduced strength gain from 2.65 to 1.5.
- Reduced base agility from 21 to 15.
- Increased base intelligence and gain from 15 + 1.5 to 21 + 2.65.
- Fixed Clinkz having Permanent Invisibility as an innate ability.
- Fixed Morphling bug with controlling enemy heroes.
- Metamorphosis no longer reduces Terrorblade damage.
- Increased Metamorphosed Terrorblade attack damage from 14-36 to 26-37. .
- Changed minimum health from a fixed 400/350/300 value to a percentage based 33%/28%/23% value.
- Removed health loss cap.
- Old: Transforms Jah'rakal into a powerful melee attacker with bonus damage and a bashing attack.
- New: Transforms Jah'rakal into a powerful melee attacker with bonus damage and a 5%/5%/10%/15% chance to deal 50 bonus damage and stun for 0/2/2/2 seconds with every attack.
- Reworked recipe.
- Recipe: 500 ), (500 ), (1500 ) (
- Movement speed bonus: 100
- Total cost: 2500
- Recipe: 500 ), (1500 ), (1500 ) (
- Movement speed bonus: 100
- Total cost: 3500
- Now has 3 second channeling, instead of 4 second cast time.
- Can now be targeted on the ground or through the minimap (automatically targets the closest valid target towards the targeted point).
- Can now target any allied unit, instead of only buildings.
- Can now target invulnerable units.
- Fixed not going on cooldown when used.
Original Warcraft III Map Description
A clash of the titans! 24 Scourge heroes face off against 24 Sentinels. Special game modes in this version are reverse, teamrandom, and allrandom. The killing sounds are still around.
DotA Allstars v5.60b Visit the DotA Allstars home channel, Clan TDA, in Azeroth. You can find a list of all official version in our forums at www.rtsgames.com/dota, in the general discussion forum. Available commands: -random, -repick, -nopowerups, -allrandom, -teamrandom, -reverse. Please do not leave games!
DotA Allstars v5.60b This map is originally taken from TFT Dota 7.0 and DotA Allstars v.96b. Credits to syl-la-ble, zetta, mrquincy, battlebotv8.0, darky27, sopho, linkmaster, nokternal, neichus, and everybody else who has helped me out. Thanks to Dankstoner for the minimap icon. Check out our forum at www.rtsgames.com/dota. Find a game in channel Clan TDA@Azeroth. Created on 7/19/04 at 12:05 PM. Enjoy! -Guinsoo
Random Babbling Justifying myself to those who question. None of the abilities, units, or triggers in this map were copied from any other map. The idea for them was copied, but all the programming was redone by me. Not as if copy pasting would even work. The terrain was not done by me, however. To reiterate: abilities, units, and triggers in this map were all written by me, but the idea behind many of them comes from other maps (DotA <Allstars>). Some heroes and many abilities aren't from other maps. This is for several reasons. First, many abilities on allstar heroes from other maps wouldn't fit into this map, usually being too weak. Some I changed for fun reasons. I also added heroes at whim to keep the map changing and infused with new material, make it more fun, and introduce more creativity.
Lothar's Edge - Wind Walk cooldown decreased and duration increased 1 second. Fixed Frost Armor's duration and hotkey. Omnislash - deals approximately 11% less damage. Razor - debuffed his range slightly, lowered his base speed slightly. Guinsoo's Scythe - increased mana cost to 140. Anti-Mage - buffed attack speed by .05 seconds. Diffusal Blade - increased mana burned by Feedback to 25, increased cooldown on Purge to 12 seconds from 5, changed range to 600 (from 700), changed stun on Purge to 0 seconds, changed duration on Purge to 4 seconds from 5. Pudge - improved Evasion on flies by 10% at all levels, decreased progeneration time on flies by half at all levels, and buffed the fly damage. Troll Warlord - changed Berserker Rage to give different bash %'s by level. Level 1 - 5% Bash; 50 damage and 0 stun. Level 2 - 5% Bash; 35 damage and 2 stun. Level 3 - 10% Bash; 35 damage and 2 stun. Level 4 - 15% Bash; 35 damage and 2 stun. Removed the slightly slower attack speed in melee form. Luna - slightly buffed Eclipse, rebuffed the AOE on Moon Glaive. Mana Shield - set to 1/1.5/2/2.5 damage per mana point. Furion - doubled cooldown on level 3 Wrath of Nature. Boots of Travel - increased casting time on teleport ability by another second, changed recipe to include a second Boots of Speed. Night Stalker - increased movement penalty on Void from 30% to 50%. Added a fix to Phantom Assassin's Blur bug. Typing -refresh casts a 0-damage Frost Nova on yourself, which should fix the visibility bug. Fixed Undercover so it stuns. Fixed some tooltip errors, hotkey overlaps, etc. Reduced Venomancer's range to 490. Added some periodic ambient weather effects. 5.60b: Disabled those ambient weather effects for the time being. Buffed Sunder a bit. Changed Boots of Travel (yeah, again.. sigh..) Removed Permanent Invisiblity from Bone Fletcher. Changed tooltip on Berserker Rage. Fixed Morphling bug with controlling enemy heroes. Tried another fix with Blur bug. Chen changed to Intelligence hero.
Commands -random : Gives you a random hero when you could normally choose your hero. Saves you the gold of choosing your hero. -repick : Costs 150 to activate or a bunch of cash in an allrandom game. Can only be used in the first 90 seconds and gives you a new random hero. -nopowerups : Votes to stop powerups from spawning. -reverse (blue only) : Activates a game mode where you can choose your opponent's hero. -allrandom (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero, chosen from a pool of all 48 heroes. -teamrandom (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero that their team could normally choose. -beamcounter : If Luna is playing, every time she uses Eclipse or Lucent Beam, it counts it. That's all it does. -refresh: If you are the Phantom Assassin, casts a 0-damage Frost Nova on yourself to refresh Blur.
See also* Versions * Patches