- Balanced heroes.
- Updated Map Loading Screen.
- Added the "secret item" Atma Weapon.
- Impossible to complete secret quest. Finding 3 secret items hidden in the map should have granted the Atma Weapon.
- The three items may have been Atma Weapon (Locked), Unlocker and Hello.
- Atma Weapon.
- Item Description: A powerful relic that remains as a tribute to the 3 Goddesses, the Atma Weapon grants the user power according to his current life percentage.
- Grants +560 Damage.
- Roshan can now drop Atma Weapon (Locked)
- Atma Weapon (Locked):
- A powerful relic that remains as a tribute to the 3 Goddesses, the Atma Weapon grants the user power according to his current life percentage.
- Oh wait, there's a lock on the handle that prevents me from holding it. Ahh..
- Adds a visual effect to your hero.
- Cannot be destroyed.
- Tweaked some neutral abilities.
- Removed 's .
- can no longer be cast on non-hero units.
- Rescaled mana cost from 115/130/145/155 to 140 on each level.
- can no longer be cast on enemies.
- Reduced attack damage from 21-29/31-49/41-49/51-59 to 20-28/29-37/38-46/47-55.
- Reduced golem attack damage from 20-27/30-37/35-42/42-49 to 18-25/26-33/33-40/38-45.
- Replaced hero model from Mannoroth to Magtheridon, the Pit Lord.
- Increased cooldown from 130/95/60 to 130/120/110.
- Increased agility gain from 1.6 to 2.
- Increased intelligence gain from 2.85 to 3.25.
- Replaced with .
- Damage enemy units and buildings in its area of effect by a percentage of its base hit points per second for 4 seconds.
- Cast range: 700
- Radius: 225
- Max health as damage: 4%/8%/12%/16%
- Duration: 9/10/11/12
- Mana cost: 125/150/175/225
- Cooldown: 30
- Creates a shield of frost around a target friendly unit. The shield adds armor and slows melee units that attack it.
- Cast range: 800
- Armor bonus: 3/5/7/10
- Move speed slow: 30%
- Attack speed slow: 20
- Armor duration: 45
- Slow duration: 25
- Mana cost: 50
- Cooldown: 5
- Increased bounce search radius from 300 to 400.
- Reduced damage reduction from 44% to 40%.
- Increased bonus attack speed from 7/13/20/27% to 15/19/13/27%.
- Increased chance from 10% to 12%.
- Increased strength gain from 16 to 14.
- Reduced agility gain from 2.85 to 2.25.
- Increased base intelligence and gain from 17 + 1.5 to 19 + 2.1.
- Replaced with . This is now 's ultimate.
- Summons numerous Tornadoes that damage random units and buildings that wander too close.
- Number of tornadoes: 3/4/5
- Duration: 60
- Cooldown: 180
- Creates a shield that absorbs damage by using Medusa's mana.
- Damage absorption: 100%
- Damage absorbed per mana: 1/2/3
- Cooldown: 10
- Mana cost: 25
upgrade for :
- Increases damage absorbed per mana to 2/3/4 and increases activation mana cost to 50.
- Increased intelligence gain from 1.2 to 1.5.
- Reduced strength/ agility to +2 strength/ agility per level. from +3
- Reduced base movement speed from 280 to 275.
- No longer increases cast range and damage increment per bounce.
- Reduced mana cost from 200/325/550 to 200/275/360.
- Rescaled movement speed slow from 10% on each level to 4%/8%/12%/16%
- Reduced hero duration from 5/6/7/7 to 5/5/6/6.
- Reduced duration from 60 to 30.
- Rescaled cooldown from 25/20/15/10 to 15 on each level.
- Reduced mana cost from 80/95/105/130 to 65/85/105/125.
- Replaced with
- Each level increases the Butcher's mastery of the undead. Improves his other abilities and grants him attack damage.
- Stitch number of units raised: +1/2/3/4
- Stich mana cost: +20/40/60/80
- Necrogenesis corpse creation interval: -2/4/6/8
- Carrion Flies number of flies: +1/2/3/4
- Carrion Flies mana cost: +25/50/75/100
- Attack damage bonus: 5/10/15/20
- Reduced Huntress health from 800 to 700.
- Reduced Tauren health from 1050 to 900.
, removed .
- Changed legacy hotkey from C to R.
- Increased number of flies per cast from 1 on each level to 1/2/3.
- Carrion Flies are now spell immune.
- Reduced evasion from 83% ( 55%) to 35%/42%/50%.
- Reduced mana regeneration from 2.5 to 1.5.
- Rescaled attack damage from 8-9/11-12/14-15 ( 9-10/12-13/16-17) to 11-12 on each level.
- Increased mana cost from 50 on each level to 75/100/125.
- Increased cooldown from 5 to 30.
- Increased attack range from 600 to 650.
- Updated attack projectile.
- Reduced attack range from 700/700/800/900 to 700.
- Reduced damage from 56-60/81-85/136-140/216-220 to 51-55/76-80/136-140/196-200.
- Reduced base armor from 10 to 7.
- Increased stun duration from 2/2.5/3/3.25 to 2/2.5/3/3.5.
- Rescaled mana cost from 100/120/135/155 to 140 on each level.
- Reduced mana cost from 150/215/275 to 150/200/250.
- Increased maximum cap from 10 to 15.
- Reduced cooldown from 18/15/10/5 to 20/16/13/10.
- Reduced duration from 300/360/420/900 to 270/300/330/360.
- Increased duration from 180 to 360.
- Increased mana cost from 75 to 80.
- No longer drains mana.
- Increased mana cost from 50/60/70/80 to 70/85/100/115.
- Increased cooldown from 15 to 17.
- Increased minimum health from 400/200/50 to 400/350/300.
- Increased cooldown from 150/110/90 to 200/180/160.
- Added a 400/350/300 minimum health loss that has to take.
- Notes: This means that the maximum health Terrorblade can get from Sunder is his maximum health minus 400/350/300.
- Rescaled mana cost from 100/120/135/155 to 140.
- Reduced gold cost from 75 Gold to 65 Gold.
- Increased movement speed bonus from 80 to 100.
- Can now be upgraded up to 4 times by repurchasing 1500 ) and (150 ). (
- Increased intelligence bonus from 12 to 12/15/18/21/24.
- Increased damage from 350 to 350/425/500/575/650.
- Increased mana cost from 245 to 245/265/285/305/325.
- Reduced number of charges from 15 to 10.
- Increased attack damage bonus from 170 to 185.
- Increased close damage per second from 35 to 40.
- Now requires (+57 Gold) to build (total cost increases from 5900 Gold to 5957 Gold).
- Fixed not working.
Original Warcraft III Map Description
A clash of the titans! 24 Scourge heroes face off against 24 Sentinels. Special game modes in this version are reverse, teamrandom, and allrandom. The killing sounds are still around.
DotA Allstars v5.59 Visit the DotA Allstars home channel, Clan TDA, in Azeroth. You can find a list of all official version in our forums at www.rtsgames.com/dota, in the general discussion forum. Available commands: -random, -repick, -nopowerups, -allrandom, -teamrandom, -reverse. (pick your opponent's hero!). Please do not leave games!
DotA Allstars v5.59 This map is originally taken from TFT Dota 7.0 and DotA Allstars v.96b. Credits to syl-la-ble, zetta, mrquincy, battlebotv8.0, darky27, sopho, linkmaster, nokternal, neichus, and everybody else who has helped me out. Thanks to Dankstoner for the minimap icon. Check out our forum at www.rtsgames.com/dota. Find a game in channel Clan TDA@Azeroth. Created on 7/19/04 at 12:05 PM. Enjoy! -Guinsoo
Random Babbling Justifying myself to those who question. None of the abilities, units, or triggers in this map were copied from any other map. The idea for them was copied, but all the programming was redone by me. Not as if copy pasting would even work. The terrain was not done by me, however. To reiterate: abilities, units, and triggers in this map were all written by me, but the idea behind many of them comes from other maps (DotA <Allstars>). Some heroes and many abilities aren't from other maps. This is for several reasons. First, many abilities on allstar heroes from other maps wouldn't fit into this map, usually being too weak. Some I changed for fun reasons. I also added heroes at whim to keep the map changing and infused with new material, make it more fun, and introduce more creativity.
New in this version Gem of True Sight - now cannot be destroyed. Wrath of Nature - Aghanim's Scepter no longer gives it infa cast range. Goblin Techies - Remotes Mines fixed, mine cap set to 15. Chen - Holy Persuasion fixed. Pudge - Changed back to 5.54 times, with some changes. Diffisual Blade - charges back to 10. Boots of Travel - movement speed increased back to 110. Morphling - Changed his attribute bonus to 2/2 instead of 3/3. Luna - Damage reduction per bounce to 40%. Adjusted Clinkz's stats a bit so that he gets less HP and more MP. Lycanthropy - Buffed his pets just a hair. Medusa - halved the hit points on Tornadoes to 800. Juggernaut - fixed Omnislash; it now properly hits 3/5/8 targets rather than 4/7/10. Naga Siren - fixed Song of the Siren, reduced the mana cost. Lich - increased stats per level, making him a better late game fighter. Stealth Assassin - set the range to 700 of Death Trap at all levels, lowered the damage on lvl 4 Death Trap by 20. Added a slight slowing effect to Crippling Fear. Fixed Satanic. Nerfed upgraded Wrath of Nature. Medusa's Pandemona is replaced by Mana Shield, adjusted her stats to compensate. Gets the Scepter upgrade. Terrorblade - Took away mana steal from Soul Steal, fixed the duration on Metamorph to 30/40/50/60 seconds, increased the cooldown, halved the bonus hit points, and took chaos attack type away from Metamorph. Sunder - added a minimum HP loss that Terrorblade has to take and increased the cooldown, increased mana cost slightly on Conjure Image. Cost on Sentry Wards down to 350. Lich - Replace Decaying Soil with Frost Armor, slight buff to ultimate. Adjusted the mana cost on Storm Bolt, Chaos Bolt, and God's Strength. Changed Lucy's model. Attacking tree/throne is forbidden, as is attacking friendly heroes that aren't Doomed or Shadow Stricken. Enabled the energy burst on Dagons to be upgraded with an Upgrader and a Mantle of Intelligence, adding 75 damage to the burst. Changed a couple of recipes so you can't easily make them by accident.
Commands -random : Gives you a random hero when you could normally choose your hero. Saves you the gold of choosing your hero. -repick : Costs 150 to activate or a bunch of cash in an allrandom game. Can only be used in the first 90 seconds and gives you a new random hero. -nopowerups : Votes to stop powerups from spawning. -reverse (blue only) : Activates a game mode where you can choose your opponent's hero. -allrandom (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero, chosen from a pool of all 48 heroes. -teamrandom (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero that their team could normally choose. -beamcounter : If Luna is playing, every time she uses Eclipse or Lucent Beam, it counts it. That's all it does.
See also*Versions *Patches