- Reduced base strength from 19 to 17.
- Reduced Base intelligence from 15 to 14.
- Reduced damage from 100/200/275/350 to 100/200/250/325.
- Increased cooldown from 8 to 10.
- Removed innate ability and replaced with .
- Creates a duplicate of the Bounty Hunter that takes and delivers normal damage.
- Duration: 30/60/90
- Mana cost: 200
- Cooldown: 30
- Tracks an enemy hero, granting True Sight of the target, and information on how much gold it is carrying. Allies near the hunted are granted bonus movement speed. If the target dies, Bounty Hunter and nearby heroes collect a bonus bounty of gold.
- Cast range: 350/450/550
- Move speed bonus: 16%/18%/20%
- Kill gold bounty: 100/200/300
- Duration: 90
- Mana cost: 75
- Cooldown: 180/165/150
- Notes: This is now Bounty Hunter's ultimate ability, instead of an innate ability.
- No longer has a 200 effect radius around the target.
- Reduced miss chance from 45%/55%/65%/80% to 45%/55%/65%/75%.
- Reduced duration from 6 to 5.
- Reduced base attack damage from 22-30 to 22-29.
- Rescaled mana cost from 100/125/150/175 to 105/120/135/150.
- Reduced damage from 115/200/325 to 115/190/300.
- Reduced damage from 200/325/470 to 190/300/390.
- Reduced strength gain from 3.6 to 3.2.
- Reduced base agility and gain from 14 + 1 to 11 + 0.9.
- Reduced base intelligence and gain from 18 + 2.3 to 16 + 2.1.
- Reduced base attack damage from 39-58 to 27-43.
- Reduced base attack time from 1.85 to 1.7.
- Increased mana cost from 50/40/30/0 to 50/40/30/20.
- Reduced damage from 90/180/270/360 to 85/170/255/320.
- Corrosive Breath
- Increased damage per second from 5 to 15.
- Reduced duration from 8 to 5.
- Corrosive Breath
- Reduced proc chance from 10%/25%/40% to 10%/20%/30%.
- Reduced duration from 15/20/25 to 13/18/22.
- Increased damage from 90/150/210/270 to 90/150/210/280
- Reduced stun duration from 2 to 1.60.
- Reduced base strength and gain from 16 + 2.25 to 15 + 2.
- Reduced agility gain from 3 to 2.85.
- Reduced base intelligence and gain from 15 + 1.8 to 14 + 1.75.
- Increased stun duration from 1/2/3 to 2/3/4.
- Increased damage per arrow from 35/45/55/65 to 35/45/55/70.
- Reduced cooldown from 1.5 to 1.25.
- Reduced base strength from 19 to 18.
- Reduced base agility from 19 to 18.
- Reduced base intelligence from 16 to 15.
- Reduced cast range from global to 650.
- Increased cast range from 650 to global.
- Fixed cast animations during dytime, they are now / like during nighttime, instead of /
- Reduced base strength from 18 to 17.
- Increased base agility from 20 to 21.
- Rescaled base intelligence and gain from 16 + 1.75 to 21 + 1.5.
- Increased radius from 150/175/200/225 to 250/275/300/325.
- Reduced mana cost from 95/115/125/135 to 65/72/79/86.
- Reduced cooldown from 10 to 7.
- Reduced mana cost from 145/185/255 to 135/175/235.
- Fixed only giving 20%/0%/0%/0% bonus movement speed instead of 10%/20%/30%/40%.
- Reduced base armor from 3/6/9 to 3/5/6.
- Increased cooldown from 8.75 to 12.
- Reduced cast range from 575 to 550.
- Reduced attack damage bonus from 7%/12%/18%/25% to 7%/12%/18%/24%.
- Increased cooldown from 50/45/40 to 60/60/55
- Reduced mana cost from 14 to 10.
- Increased cast range from 470 to 500.
- Reduced damage per second from 55/90/150 to 50/85/130.
- Increased damage from 75/80/85/95 to 75/85/100/115.
- Reduced mana cost 85/100/115/125 to 50/57/64/71.
- Reduced cooldown from 8 to 3 seconds.
- Reduced mana cost from 80/100/125/150 to 75/95/115/125.
- Increased radius from 150/250/350/450 to 450/500/550/600.
- Rescaled mana cost from 10 to 11/11/10/9.
upgrade for :
- Increases damage from 200/325/450 to 300/425/525.
- Reduced / / all attributes bonus from 25 to 20.
Original Warcraft III Map Description
A clash of the titans! 24 Scourge heroes face off against 24 Sentinels. Special game modes in this version are reverse, teamrandom, and allrandom. The killing sounds are still here!
DotA Allstars v5.55 Visit the DotA Allstars home channel, Clan TDA in Azeroth. You can find a list of all official version in our forums at www.rtsgames.com/dota, in the general discussion forum. Available commands: -random, -repick, -nopowerups, -allrandom, -teamrandom, -reverse. This is a quick fix beta. Look for another tomorrow.
DotA Allstars v5.57 This map is originally taken from TFT Dota 7.0 and DotA Allstars v.96b. Credits to syl-la-ble, zetta, mrquincy, battlebotv8.0, darky27, sopho, linkmaster, nokternal, neichus, and everybody else who has helped me out. Thanks to Dankstoner for the minimap icon. Check out our forum at www.rtsgames.com/dota. Find a game in channel Clan TDA@Azeroth. Created on 7/08/04 at 10:05 PM. Enjoy! -Guinsoo
Random Babbling Justifying myself to those who question. None of the abilities, units, or triggers in this map were copied from any other map. The idea for them was copied, but all the programming was redone by me. Not as if copy pasting would even work. The terrain was not done by me, however. To reiterate: abilities, units, and triggers in this map were all written by me, but the idea behind many of them comes from other maps (DotA <Allstars>). Some heroes and many abilities aren't from other maps. This is for several reasons. First, many abilities on allstar heroes from other maps wouldn't fit into this map, usually being too weak. Some I changed for fun reasons. I also added heroes at whim to keep the map changing and infused with new material, make it more fun, and introduce more creativity.
New in this version More than I can think of. Anti-Mage: Ultimate changed to .6/.85/1.1, Mana Burn replaced with Spell Shield. Bounty Hunter: Track replaces Duplicate as ultimate, Shuriken Toss down to 325 damage. Dragon Knight: Damage up and cost down on Immolation, changed ultimate forms completely. Damage slightly down on Breath of Fire. Omniknight: Repel cooldown added to 15. Centaur: most Return bugs fixed, Return damage halved, speed reduced, stats increased. Chen: mana cost on Holy Light reduced, unit cap on Holy Persuasion. Furion: Treants nerfed, Wrath of Nature no longer infinite cast range. Sniper: Take Aim range reduced slightly. Lina Inverse: cooldown added to Laguna Blade, reduced delay on Light Strike Array slightly, reduced damage on Light Strike Array slightly. Luna Moonfang: increased damage loss per bounce by about 50%, decreased base stats slightly. Panda: reduced damage on Thunder Clap, decreased duration of Storm, Earth, and Fire to 15 seconds, removed AOE from Drunken Haze, duration to 5 seconds, down from 6. Conjurer: removed stun from Ruby Golem, limited stun on Mithril Golem to 1 cast per golem, changed summons to normal damage, increased tower damage to summons by 25%, made Phoenixes no longer fly, increased cooldown on Summon Golem to 30 from 15. Morphling: Undercover no longer allows you to take/use skills, base stats down slightly. Rhasta: cooldown doubled on Mass Serpent Wards, increased mana cost on Forked Lightning, less duration on Shackles. Stealth Assassin: Permanent Invisibility is level 5, and Death Wards deal more damage at levels 3 and 4. Rylai Crestfall: fixed both damage and wisp bug with Freezing Field, reduced damage on Frost Nova Slightly, changed Frostbite's level progression, decreased damage on Freezing Field. Shendelzare Silkwood: reduced damage and increased cooldown on Magic Missile, Nether Swap cannot target Roshan and has a longer cooldown. Naga Assassin: Ensnare cast range reduced slightly. Goblin Techies: reduced damage, AOE, and increased cooldown on Land Mines; Remote Mines no longer have True Sight. Juggernaut: fixed Omnislash. Zeus: removed Lightning Reflexes and Shock and added Static Field and Arc Lightning. Arc Lightning damage increased and mana cost and cooldown decreased, Static Field range increased slightly, Lightning Bolt cost decreased slightly. Bone Fletcher: Strafe speed decreased slightly. Chaos Knight: Chaos Bolt stun changed to 1-5 seconds. Viper: added significant range to Viper Strike, added damage, decreased cost for Poison Arrows. Razor: improved Storm Seeker's damage slightly, reduced damage taken from Frenzy. Terrorblade - Armor on Infernals down to 3/5/6. Doom Bringer: fixed Devour, lowered Strength base and per level, decreased Doom duration to 18 seconds. Faceless Void: decreased length and width and damage of Carrion Swarm,. Lifestealer: Rage replaces Siphon Strength. Lycanthropy: Howl of Terror changed to Howl. Nerubian Assasin: changed to Agility, but high starting Intelligence. Phantom Assassin: Coup de Gras targets heroes only. Queen of Pain: Fan of Knives and Sonic Wave both improved. Slithereen Guard: Added Sprint in place of Splash; decreased stun on War Stomp, decreased armor penalty on Amplify Damage. Night Stalker: Bugs are a work in progress. Lich: fixed Chain Frost, Decaying Soil now hits heroes, lowered damage on Frost Nova. Leoric: no changes. Krobelus: decreased length/width/damage on Carrion Swarm, reduced number of specters from Exorcism, increased base and per level Strength. Leshrac - nerfed Split Earth slightly, increased mana cost on Pulse Nova. Lion - removed building damaging from Scepter/Finger, doubled cooldown on Finger. Magnus - decreased stun on Reverse Polarity to 2/3/4 seconds, increased damage to 100/175/250. Medusa - improved Chain Lightning's damage, increased base stats, reduced mana cost and cooldown and improved damage on Split Shot. Pudge - removed Carrion Flies and Beetles; added Corpse Explosion and Chain Explosion. AOE on Corpse Explosion increased. Visage - removed Death Pact and added Dissipate; improved Frenzy, improved base and starting stats. Added -reverse. All auras now have a range of 300. Supercreeps are gone. Fixed some bugs that I knew about; others I know about but still are not fixed in this version. This version is a balance fixer, not a bug fixer. Look for another version to be out soon. I can almost guarantee that I fucked something major up here; I haven't tested it thouroughly enough yet, but I promised a release by today, so here you are. Naturally, I rushed to get a version out because everyone was whining, and it was buggy as fuck. Ah well, I'll do my best to refine it over the next couple days. Keep checking back for version updates. There are still numerous bugs and imbalances and such that I need to correct, but I'm done editing for the night. Atma calls to you...
Commands -random : Gives you a random hero when you could normally choose your hero. Saves you the gold of choosing your hero. -repick : Costs 150 to activate or a bunch of cash in an allrandom game. Can only be used in the first 90 seconds and gives you a new random hero. -nopowerups : Votes to stop powerups from spawning. -reverse (blue only) : Activates a game mode where you can choose your opponent's hero. -allrandom (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero, chosen from a pool of all 48 heroes. -teamrandom (blue only) : Activates a game mode where everyone gets a random hero that their team could normally choose. -beamcounter : If Luna is playing, every time she uses Eclipse or Lucent Beam, it counts it.
See also*Versions *Patches