- Balance changes.
- Melee Creep Dire/Scourge (Skeletal Orc)
- Rescaled attack damage from 20-20 to 18-22
- Ranged Creep Dire/Scourge (Void Walker)
- Rescaled attack damage from 13-13 to 11-15
- Reduced kill experience awarded radius from 900 to 850.
- Reduced mana burned 25/50/75 to 20/40/60.
- Reduced mana burned as damage from 110%/120%/130% to 100% on each level.
- Increased proc chance from 1%/3%/6% to 1%/11%/11%.
- Reduced bonus damage from 1100%/1100%/1100% to 1100%/300%/500%.
- Reduced base attack damage from 17-17 to 12-16.
- Reduced base strength and gain from 25 + 2.8 to 20 + 2.5.
- Reduced base agility from 20 to 16.
- Reduced base intelligence from 20 to 15.
- Reduced attack speed slow from 25 to 20.
- Reduced attack speed slow from 25 to 20.
- Increased cooldown from 8/11/14 to 13 on each level.
- Reduced base attack damage from 34-34 to 22-22.
- No longer slows movement speed by 40%. [ ]
- No longer slows attack speed by 25.
- Can now be cast on self and on enemies.
- Increased damage radius from 200 to 240.
- Reduced cast range from 800 to 600.
- The heal and damage is now provided by a buff that has a 0.6 duration.
- The damage is dealt in two damage instances. The target is healed in one heal instance.
- Changed L to E. hotkey from
- Replaced with .
- Brings down some heavenly asskicking to damage a scourge hero for 450/550/650 damage.
- Cast range: 600
- Damage: 450/550/650
- Ministun: 0.01
- Cooldown: 120
- Mana cost: 175
- Notes: Target Unit ability.
- now also affects units on level 3, instead of only buildings. [ ]
- Increased gold cost from 3400 to 3450.
- Increased Burize do Kyanon (Eaglehorn) gold cost from 3300 to 3450.
Original Warcraft III Map Description
Have fun with an expanded version of DotA Allstars.
Stop by the forum at http://9nid.dyndns.org:81/forum/ If you think the map is bugged, or imbalanced, drop by the forum and leave a post. As this version contained many changes, I'm sure there will be bugs. PLEASE email me about them! Check the quest menu for more information. Gold transfer has been removed.
DotA Allstars 3.0d Welcome to my version of DotA Allstars. In this version, many new heroes have been added. A few other features have been added as well. This map is originally taken from TFT Dota 7.0 and DotA Allstars v.96b. Type -random to randomly select a hero. You can buy your hero back if you are dead from the tavern. Money transfers have been disabled to prevent abuse (I have a replay of a lvl 4 Traxex with a relic..). The standard loading screen has been reinstated. I changed the price of several items, and added a bunch of new ones. I balanced and changed countless skills and most of the heroes. All skills have working hotkeys now. Fixed v.99a which was simply embarassing and shouldn't be talked about ; ) Sounds have been added when certain things happen in-game =) I am aware of how the Dragon's Greed skill tends to leave permenant text on the screen. I am working on a fix for that. I also know of the bug that causes a hero to stop responding to a players orders (possibly permenantly). This bug goes back to TFT dota, and I'm searching for the fix. If this happens, share unit control with another player (he can move your unit) and this sometimes fixes it. Added notification for what heroes the enemy selects. Fixed from 3.0b: Purification hotkey now works. Changed Dark Prison hotkey. Chaos Knight hotkey fixed, critical narfed. Changed sentinel towers to be like undead towers. Changed both towers to magic damage. Fixed lvl 3 Crypt Fiend not having sleep, as it should. Nerubian Assassin is now melee. Turned down Summoner. Fixed Poison Sting for Venomancer which was broken. Changed Traxex's ultimate skill. Narfed Chaos Knight. Changed lvl 3 Cloud. Changed most spells to enemy-only to prevent creeps from returning to base. Fixed/turned down Feedback. Fixed Medusa bugs. Thanks go out to a myriad of testers, but especially syl-la-ble, Zetta, glavius, maxx(cf), Mortred, dc.shifty, stud7, jesusis1337, About11, WKnight, TheDotaGuy, and Emilythestrange (my apologies if I forgot anybody!). Props also go out to Eul, the creator of the original DotA. This map was tested/edited by Guinsoo. ICQ # 30421237 AIM Godwalksthearth B.net account \"Guinsoo\" on USeast (Azeroth) Home channel \"9nid\" Visit the forum at http://9nid.dyndns.org:81/forum Email me at GuinsooDotA@yahoo.com Any questions, comments, concerns, issues, observations, thoughts, queries, flames, praises, or any other forms of communication? Email me or stop by the forum. Save the replay if you can. This map was edited/created by Guinsoo on 3/23/04. Enjoy!
- Slardar Ultimate may have replaced
- Chitanous Scales:
- The Slithereen's skin grows chitanous, repelling most of the damage of some ranged attacks.
- Hotkey C
- Ranged Damage Blocked: 100/120/1400
- Proc Chance: 35%/45%/55%