Shadow Strike (Pre 6.58)
Cast Range: 400
Initial Damage: 50/70/70/100
Damage over Time: 10/20/40/50
Move Speed Slow: 50%
A concoction of various stings, poisons, and toxins gathered from the jungles of Jidi Isle, victims surviving it are rare.
- This ability was replaced by in the 6.58 gameplay patch.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1200.
- The slow deceases in 1 second intervals, slowing the target by 50.0%/40.8%/32.7%/25.9%/20.1%/15.5%/11.7%/8.7%/6.4%/4.6%/3.3%/2.3%/1.6%/1.1%/0.7% on each second.
- A unit with less than 25% of its maximum health can be denied when it has the debuff on.
- Deals the initial damage upon hitting the target and the damage over time in 3 second intervals, resulting in overall 6 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 100/170/270/350 damage to the target (before reductions).
- Successive casts refresh the slow and damage over time durations and deal the initial damage again.
Reinforced Skin (Pre 5.10)
- When venomancer was created this ability used to have 5 levels (3/6/9/12/15 bonus armor), taking the extra point of
- This Ability was replaced by 5.10. in
Reincarnation (Pre 4.00)
- Reincarnation cannot be prevented in any way.
- Provides ground vision at the death location during its delay. /
- If Venomancer has an , Reincarnation triggers second.
- This Ability initially just had 2 levels (240/150 cooldown)
- This Ability was replaced by 4.00. in