Dota 2 Wiki
Hey everyone. I'll be focusing on DotA and Dota 2's Competitive scene in the wiki, as well as translations with both Simplified and Traditional Chinese. Thank You.
- User:Redefining history/league
- User:Redefining history/sandbox
- User:Redefining history/countries
- User:Redefining history/part6
- User:Redefining history/Tier list
- User:Redefining history/Team squads
- User:Redefining history/asdfdaf
To Do List
Style Documentation for Tournaments. Policies regarding competitive teams/players.
- Competitive viability of every hero.
- Add details about each match in every tournament.
- Find people to proofread all my articles.
- Finish the The Dota Players Genome Project.
- Replay parser for the wiki. --- Maybe not now.
- Find people to rewrite all these articles:
- History of Competitive DotA (The First Light of Dawn: The 6.2x Era)
- History of Competitive DotA (Violent AOE: The 6.32 Era)
- History of Competitive DotA (Fast Push: The 6.37 Era)
- History of Competitive DotA (Trilane and the Global Strategy: The 6.41 Era)
- History of Competitive DotA (Rise of the Blink Dagger: The 6.43 Era)
- History of Competitive DotA (Lessons in Ganking by VP: The 6.48 Era) -- I'm doing this one