- Tiny's nonexistent armor in the early game makes him very vulnerable to 's large amounts of physical damage.
- decreases Tiny's high burst damage against Bristleback.
- can slow Tiny to a crawl and allows Bristleback to easily kite him with his high movement speed and Quill Spray's long range, as Tiny has no ability to escape.
- and makes Tiny's low mobility non existent.
- means Chaos Knight will most likely survive longer in a duel between the two because Tiny has much lower attack speed.
- Chaos Knight has a 3.2 strength growth, making him one of the most tanky heroes and a very difficult target for Tiny to burst.
- protects Juggernaut from all of Tiny's magic burst damage.
- will deal a enormous amount of damage because of Tiny's huge health pool.
- protects Lifestealer from Tiny's magical burst damage.
- Lion can continuously Tiny in the early game, depleting his small mana pool for his abilities.
- will turn Tiny's high health against him.
- does substantial damage to Tiny as a result of his high max health.
- protects Necrophos from Tiny's physical damage with Tree Grab and Tree Volley.
- Tiny has low movement speed and attack speed, making him vulnerable to Viper's slows.
- provides magic resistance to lower Tiny's magic burst damage.
- Heroes with Evasion or abilities that cause Tiny to miss like and are very affective because of Tiny's low attack speed. Additionally, is not a good item for Tiny because of its reliance on high attack speed to proc for magical damage.
- Due to Tiny's non-existent agility gain, high physical damage heroes are more effective against him ( , , , etc).
- Long ranged heroes like or can kite Tiny effectively if he doesn't get the jump on them first.
- Heroes that are able to slow Tiny's attack speed, like and , will greatly limit his Physical damage output.
- completely cancels Tiny's burst potential if the enemy is quick enough to activate it.
- and reduce Tiny's already very low armor, making him very vulnerable to physical damage.
- reduces Tiny's already low attack Speed and its active helps to kite him in a fight.
- Tiny can quickly clear Spiderlings with his active abilities and cleave.
- Avalanche and Toss prevents Meepo's from using to escape.
- Tiny doesn't need to target the weakest clone while he is affected by Tree Grab.
- Avalanche and Toss combo makes short work of 's illusions.
- Tiny's cleave with Tree Grab and area of effect damage with Tree Volley will easily wipe out illusions.
- Squishy heroes, usually supports, like , , etc can die quickly to Tiny's magic burst.
- Tiny can deal with 's quickly, as Avalanche deals damage in enough instances to completely remove all 4 layers of the passive. With Visage's lower than average Armor, a well positioned stun can allow Tiny to kill Visage easily.
Works well with...
- Toss makes enemies affected by take tons of damage.
- gives Tiny some much needed attack speed.
- Earthshaker is a great hero to Toss into fights, because he can use to follow-up.
- Earthshaker's many stuns helps to keep enemies in place for Tiny to beat them down with Tree Grab and Tree Volley.
- Tiny teams up particularly well with Io, due to attack speed boost from , which are both very useful for ganking. and the
- makes Tiny's high base damage even greater.
- puts enemies in one convenient spot for Tiny to burst them with his magic damage and cleave.
- keeps enemies in an area for Tiny to burst them with his area of effect nukes, especially Tree Volley after building
- Slardar is a great hero to Toss into fights, as he can stun the enemy he lands next to, slowing them.
- will allow Tiny to kill enemies efficiently.
- A Tidehunter without a is a great hero to Toss into fights, because he can use almost as fast as having a Blink Dagger.
- Tiny and Pudge can make quite a deadly duo, with Tiny being able to engage by tossing Pudge onto an enemy, or tossing an enemy onto Pudge so he can get a off.
- If you really want to get tactical with Toss and , Tiny can Toss Pudge into a spot where he can get a good hook for a kill or a save.
- Attack speed buffs like 's , 's and 's will benefit Tiny greatly.
- In general, any hero with an area of effect initiation ability can be Tossed into a group of enemies.
- A hero that can set up for an easy Avalanche-Toss combo, like or , will help Tiny with bursting down enemies.
- In general, any hero with a ranged stun can set up early kills in lane for Tiny.
- 's attack speed and armor greatly benefits Tiny's lack of armor and agility.
- Buying a can give tiny very valuable armor in the early game before he has leveled Grow.