Tiny, the Stone Giant, is a melee strength hero with powerful ganking and killing potential. Although he starts off vulnerable in lane with his pitiful mana pool and non-existent armor, with a few levels, he gets considerably stronger. His killing power in the early and midgame comes from combo-ing his two active abilities. Avalanche engulfs an area in a wave of stones, dealing respectable damage and stunning enemies, while Toss allows Tiny to pick up the closest unit near himself and launch it at the designated location, dealing damage to all enemies at the location as well as additional damage to the thrown unit if an enemy. It can be used to displace an ally within the enemy team, but is mostly used on enemies themselves to deliver massive damage. If chained immediately with Avalanche, it also nearly triples the damage the target takes from Avalanche, allowing Tiny to easily dispatch fragile enemy heroes in a matter of seconds. Tree Grab lets Tiny use a tree to smack his enemies, dealing splash damage and makes Tiny a formidable pusher with its bonus damage against buildings. Furthermore, should his weakened enemies attempt to escape, Tiny can simply use his Tree Throw to finish them off. Although his nuking potential with his active abilities is already considerable, his ultimate Grow turns Tiny into a formidable physical combatant as well. Grow increases Tiny's size and provides him with a massive boost to his attack damage and armor at the cost of some attack speed. Although Tiny initially lives up to his name by starting off small and weak, much like an avalanche, he quickly grows in size and strength until he becomes a hulking behemoth with enormous health and damage output. This gives Tiny the potential to become one of the strongest carries in late game situations.
- Avalanche's projectile travels at a speed of 1200.
- Deals 15/30/45/60 ( ) damage in 0.3-second intervals, starting once the projectile reaches the targeted point, resulting in 5 instances.
- This results in a total duration of 1.2 seconds, counting after projectile arrival.
- The in-game tooltip includes the stun duration as well, showing a total duration of 1.4 seconds.
- If a unit is affected by ) per instance. , it takes 2.5 times the damage from Avalanche, which is 37.5/75/112.5/150 (
- On each instance, Avalanche first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- The tossed unit travels at a speed based on the distance between it and the target, capped at 2308.
- The speed does not instantly adapt if the distance changes, but rather accelerates or decelerates at a slow rate.
- The tossed unit can be avoided by blinking or moving rapidly, but cannot technically be disjointed.
- This means the tossed unit can fly up to 3000 range away when the target teleports far enough away.
- Toss' modifier persists through the affected target's death, so it continues flying and still applies the area damage upon landing.
- The target is fully disabled, and they take 30% extra damage while being tossed, effectively increasing the damage to 104/195/286/377.
- Can toss any unit, except for ancient creeps and wards.
- Invisible enemy units cannot be tossed, but they can still take damage from a unit being tossed onto or near them.
- Units in the Fog of War can be tossed if they are within the 275 grab radius of Tiny, but cannot be selected as a target.
- Can directly target and toss the target towards runes, but cannot toss runes.
- While in the air, other units may pass below the tossed unit.
- Toss' modifier is hidden and not visible in the HUD.
- With the level 20 talent, Toss additionally gains ground-targeting functionality.
- When ground-targeted, its tosses the unit towards the targeted point.
- Only runes can no longer be directly targeted when this talent is learned.
- The Tree Grab buff lasts until the charges are used up, the
sub-ability is used, or until death.
- The number of remaining attacks is visible on the buff icon. The buff is visible to everyone.
- Upon cast, the mana is expended, but it does not go on cooldown. Losing the grabbed tree in any way starts the ability's cooldown.
- Turns Tiny into a melee unit with 350 attack range for its duration.
- This causes items that use different values for melee and ranged heroes (e.g. ) to now treat the caster as a melee hero.
- Attack range bonuses are not overridden and still work normally.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- Checks Tiny's main attack damage periodically and adapts the attack damage bonus instantly.
- The bonus damage is not applied when attacking allied units.
- The area damage works like cleave, and it cannot be amplified with outgoing spell damage amplification and cannot spell lifesteal.
- Can be amplified by incoming spell damage amplification.
- Cleave damage is reduced by Damage Block.
- Fully stacks with other sources of cleaves. Each source of cleave works completely independent.
- Cleaves upon attacking wards, or buildings, but not on allies and items. Wards and buildings are unaffected by cleave.
- Despite the visual effect, the cleave damage is applied instantly in the whole area.
- The area is shaped like a rectangle with a semi-circle at the side away from Tiny. Similarly like cleave, the area always starts in front of the attacking unit.
- The rectangle has a length of 400 and a width of 400. The semi-circle has a radius of 200.
- With the area damage length and width, the area damage can reach up to 600 range away from Tiny.
- Replaces until Tiny loses the tree.
- The tree travels at a speed of 900.
- When unit-targeted, the projectile homes in on the target, and hits the target upon fully reaching it.
- The tree thrown this way does not provide vision while homing to the target.
- When ground-targeted, the tree travels in a straight line up to 1200 range before it disappears.
- The tree thrown provides 200 radius flying vision around itself while traveling.
- The tree thrown has a 300 radius collision size. This means this way, the tree may hit the intended target before reaching the target point.
- With the travel distance and collision radius, the tree thrown can hit units up to 1500.
- The splash damage is centered around the first unit it hits, and not around where the tree was as it hit.
- When the tree hits a unit, no matter if unit-targeted or ground-targeted, it grants flying vision at its location for 2 seconds.
- Cause Tiny to performs an instant attack on the targeted unit, or the first enemy it finds.
- These instant attacks deals 20% ( ) bonus damage, like the attacks with Tree Grab do. It also applies splash damage around the target.
- These instant attacks can proc any attack modifiers and on-hit effects normally. They have True Strike, but ignore disarms.
- The cleave effects are based on the target's position, damaging a trapezoid area in the opposite direction where the tree came from.
- Enemies around the primary target are hit by splash damage, instead of instant attacks.
- Although the tree thrown is a projectile and it may look like a ranged attack, the attack still counts as a melee attack when coming from Tiny.
- This means all abilities that use different values for melee and ranged heroes (e.g. ) to now treat the caster as a melee hero.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- Throws trees in 0.4-second intervals, starting immediately upon cast begin, resulting in up to 6 trees being thrown.
- Checks for trees in the same intervals. If no tree is found within the area, the channeling ends prematurely.
- The trees within the tree grab radius are chosen randomly.
- Causes Tiny to performs an instant attack on all enemies within the damage radius.
- Despite the tooltip, the instant attacks do not deal any bonus damage. These instant attacks deal Tiny's attack damage as damage
- However, the talent is applied to Tree Volley as well.
- Tree Throw instant attack notes fully apply.
- Each level changes Tiny's appearance, making him bigger and making his voice deeper.
- The attack damage bonus is directly added to Tiny's base attack damage. Therefore, it does not count as a raw attack damage bonus.
- This means it fully benefits from percentage-based attack damage bonuses.
- This also means that his illusions benefit from it as well.
|Requires No Target||20||+15% Status Resistance|
|+80Damage||15||+15%Unit Damage Bonus|
|+10 Strength||10||+20 Movement Speed|
- Reduced damage from 90/160/230/300 to 80/150/220/290.
- Reduced unit attack damage bonus from 25% to 20%.
- Increased cooldown from 16/14/12/10 to 19/16/13/10.
- Increased base strength and gain from 28 + 3.9 to 30 + 4.
- Level 25 left talent: 3 charges reduced to 2.
- Increased splash damage from 150% to 200%.
- Reduced attack speed reduction from 20/35/50 to 20/30/40.
- keeps Tiny's health up in lane.
- restores health to Tiny.
- gives attributes, increasing health, mana, and damage.
- 's passive health regeneration helps Tiny stay in lane longer; the burst mana also allows Tiny to use more abilities.
- restores some health and mana so Tiny can sustain more damage in lane, or use his abilities in a pinch.
- provides movement speed bonus so Tiny can get close to targets and use abilities on them.
- gives Tiny regeneration to stay in lane and mana to fuel his abilities by storing runes, which can heavily improve his performance if roaming or going mid.
- pads out Tiny's attributes, giving a cheap boost to both his damage for last-hitting and his mana pool for fighting.
- gives useful bonuses to Tiny's overall attributes and increases its charge storing capacity to restore health and mana.
- gives attack speed and appropriate attributes. Switching to intelligence sustains Tiny's abilities usage, while switching to agility grants more attack speed to complement his high attack damage.
- 's double attack compensates for Tiny's low attack speed and synergizes well with his high attack damage, adding even more burst damage to his arsenal. It also grants much-needed mana regeneration and is a reasonably cheap pickup.
- facilitates Avalanche and Toss combo, causing massive burst damage to one or more enemy heroes.
- can be a cheaper alternative to Echo Sabre allowing you to head for Moon Shard or Cuirass directly. Especially by delaying your first ultimate you may opt for a consistent attack frequency.
- will provide enough mana to cast Toss and Avalanche multiple times without exceeding your mana pool. Alternative to Power Treads, catering to a gank-caster based gameplay.
- gives attack speed to increase Tiny's damage output and armor to help Tiny tank physical attacks. The aura lowers buildings' and enemies' armors, complementing Tree Grab's and Grow's bonus attack damage.
- helps Tiny inflict massive critical strike damage, thanks to his absurd attack damage from Tree Grab and Grow.
- spell immunity to allow Tiny to move and attack enemies freely for several seconds, delivering consistent damage in team fights. gives strength and damage, as well as
- grants Tiny massive attack speed increase to complement his powerful attack damage and Tree Grab's splash. Tiny may also choose to consume the shard to gain some attack speed bonus but clear an inventory slot for another late game item. Alternative to Cuirass.
- is an alternative to Bottle as a mana source, letting Tiny cast his expensive spells more easily for a minor health cost.
- grant attack damage and movement speed so Tiny can better approach opponent before having Blink Dagger, suiting an aggressive playstyle.
- gives attack speed, movement speed, and attributes for a low price.
- gives a huge attack speed buff in addition to lifesteal for cheap, letting him smash teams apart with Tree Grab, and the armor loss is offset by Grow.
- grants movement speed, strength, and much needed agility, raising Tiny's attack speed to increase his damage output.
- , an alternative or a complement to Blink Dagger, supplies attack speed and attack damage bonuses. The active Shadow Walk grants invisibility, speeds up Tiny's movement to get in position quicker, and applies burst physical damage when attack out of Shadow Walk.
- turns Tiny into a true tank, giving him lots of strength, health, and health regeneration.
- gives Tiny even more area-of-effect damage to soften enemies up or kill fragile foes outright, especially if he already has his damage items.
|Roles:||Carry Nuker Pusher Initiator Durable Disabler|
|Playstyle:||A curious being of animated stone, Tiny roams the world in search of his origins. Seemingly mild-mannered, the Stone Giant is nonetheless a force to behold as he brings down an Avalanche of boulders. With a simple Toss, Tiny throws friends and foes alike across the battlefield, landing them on top of enemies and into the fray. In time and with experience, Tiny Grows larger and more powerful. Some have even claimed to witness the Stone Giant wielding a massive tree, bludgeoning at a fortress until only rubble remained.|
- Tiny's quote "▶️ Tiny Smash!" is a reference to Hulk, a well-known superhero from the Marvel Universe.
- is still called Craggy Exterior after his old passive ability in the game files.