|Grows in size and strength as battle ensues.|
|A curious being of animated stone, Tiny roams the world in search of his origins. Seemingly mild-mannered, the Stone Giant is nonetheless a force to behold as he brings down a multitude of Avalanches. He Tosses friends and foes alike across the battlefield, landing them on top of enemies and into the fray. Growing to tremendous size and strength as the battle progresses, Tiny's power can quickly become terrifying. Some have even claimed to witness the Stone Giant Wielding a Massive Tree, bludgeoning and Volleying Trees at a fortress until only rubble remained.|
|Roles:||Carry Nuker Pusher Initiator Durable Disabler|
- Avalanche's projectile travels at a speed of 1200.
- Deals 15/30/45/60 ( ) damage in 0.3-second intervals, starting once the projectile reaches the targeted point, resulting in 5 instances.
- This results in a total duration of 1.2 seconds, counting after projectile arrival.
- The in-game tooltip includes the stun duration as well, showing a total duration of 1.5 seconds.
- If a unit is affected by ) per instance. , it takes 2 times the damage from Avalanche, which is 21/42/63/84 (
- On each instance, Avalanche first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- The tossed unit travels at a speed based on the distance between it and the target, capped at 2308.
- The speed does not instantly adapt if the distance changes, but rather accelerates or decelerates at a slow rate.
- The tossed unit can be avoided by blinking or moving rapidly, but cannot technically be disjointed.
- This means the tossed unit can fly up to 3000 range away when the target teleports far enough away.
- Toss' modifier persists through the affected target's death, so it continues flying and still applies the area damage upon landing.
- The target is fully disabled while tossed upwards and other units may pass below the tossed airborne unit.
- Cannot target buildings, but they do take damage from the tossed unit landing within the damage radius.
- Destroys trees within a 100 radius around the tossed unit upon landing.
- Toss deals a total of damage at the following buildings respectively: levels to units and
- Can toss any unit, except for ancient creeps and wards.
- Invisible enemy units cannot be tossed, but they can still take damage from a unit being tossed onto or near them.
- Units in the Fog of War can be tossed if they are within the 300 grab radius of Tiny, but cannot be selected as a target.
- Can directly target and toss the target towards runes, but cannot toss runes.
- Toss' modifier is hidden and not visible in the HUD.
- The talent additionally grants the ability ground-targeting functionality.
- When ground-targeted, its tosses the unit towards the targeted point.
- Only runes can no longer be directly targeted when this talent is learned.
- The Tree Grab buff lasts until the charges are used up, the
sub-ability is used, or until death.
- The number of remaining attacks is visible on the buff icon. The buff is visible to everyone.
- With HUD are not reduced until Tiny loses the tree. Grabbing a new tree grants a new permanent status buff. , remaining charges on the
- Upon cast, the mana is expended, but it does not go on cooldown. Losing the grabbed tree in any way starts the ability's cooldown.
- Turns the caster into a melee unit with 350 attack range until the Tree Grab buff is missing.
- This causes items that use different values for melee and ranged heroes (e.g. ) to now treat the caster as a melee hero.
- Attack range bonuses are not overridden and still work normally.
- Grants flat bonus attack damage, despite the tooltip stating otherwise.
- The bonus damage is not applied when attacking allied units.
- Tree Grab is a unique attack-based area damage that share some similarities with cleave, and it cannot be amplified with outgoing spell damage amplification and cannot spell lifesteal.
- However, it can be amplified by incoming spell damage amplification.
- Its damage can be reduced by damage block-sources.
- Fully stacks with other sources of cleaves. Each source of cleave works completely independent.
- Applies its area damage upon attacking wards, or buildings, but not on allies and items. Wards and buildings are unaffected by the area damage.
- Despite the visual effect, the area damage is applied instantly in the whole area.
- The area is a semicircle on top of a rectangle, with the area always starting in front of the attacking unit.
- The rectangle has a length of 400 and a width of 400. The semi-circle has a radius of 200.
- With the area damage length and width, the area damage can reach up to 600 range away from Tiny.
- Replaces until Tiny loses the tree.
- The thrown tree travels at a speed of 900.
- When unit-targeted, the projectile homes in on the target, and hits the target upon fully reaching it.
- The tree thrown this way does not provide vision while homing to the target.
- When ground-targeted, the tree travels in a straight line up to 1200 range before it disappears.
- The tree thrown provides 200 radius flying vision around itself while traveling.
- The tree thrown has a 300 radius collision size. This means this way, the tree may hit the intended target before reaching the target point.
- With the travel distance and collision radius, the tree thrown can hit units up to 1500.
- The splash damage is centered around the first unit it hits, and not around where the tree was as it hit.
- When the tree hits a unit, no matter if unit-targeted or ground-targeted, it grants flying vision at its location for 2 seconds.
- Tree Throw first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- Cause Tiny to performs an instant attack on the targeted unit, or the first enemy it finds.
- These instant attacks deal 20 bonus damage, they do not use Tree Grab's bonus damage values. It also applies splash damage around the target.
- These instant attacks can proc any attack modifiers and on-hit effects normally. They have True Strike and ignore disarms.
- The splash effects are based on the target's position, damaging a trapezoid area in the opposite direction where the tree came from.
- If the caster is a ranged hero, the instant attacks do not use attack projectiles and are instant, but still count as ranged attacks.
- Enemies around the primary target are hit by splash damage, instead of instant attacks.
- Although the tree thrown is a projectile and it may look like a ranged attack, the attack still counts as a melee attack when coming from Tiny.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- Does not require to be leveled to be unlocked, nor relies on to work, once Aghanim's Scepter is acquired.
- Throws trees in 0.4-second intervals, starting immediately upon cast begin, resulting in up to 6 trees being thrown.
- The thrown tree travels at a speed of 1000.
- Checks for trees in the same intervals. If no tree is found within the area, the channeling ends prematurely.
- The trees within the tree grab radius are chosen randomly.
- Each level changes Tiny's appearance, making him bigger and making his voice deeper.
- Grants flat bonus armor.
- Grants flat base attack damage, and not bonus attack damage.
- It benefits illusions, and is affected by every percentage-based damage increasing or reducing effects.
- When ) of flat base attack damage bonus.
is used, Grow grants an additional 6/21/44 (
- The tree attack damage multiplier checks for Tiny's current base attack damage and adapts the attack damage bonus instantly.
- Main attack damage gained with primary attribute bonuses from items and other sources are ignored.
- The talent updates the current instance of Tree Grab as long as Tiny is holding a tree.
|Requires No Target||20||+40%Bonus Damage|
|+80Damage||15||+10% Status Resistance|
|+10 Strength||10||+20 Movement Speed|
Main Article: Tiny/Changelogs
- Reduced building attack damage bonus from 55%/70%/85%/100% to 40%/55%/70%/85%.
- Reduced tree damage bonus from 40%/45%/50% to 20%/30%/40%.
- now also applies a 30% movement speed slow on affected units.
- Level 15 right talent changed: +40% status resistance. bonus attack damage while carrying a tree ➜ +10%
- Level 20 right talent changed: +15% status resistance ➜ +40% bonus attack damage while carrying a tree.
- Reduced armor bonus from 12/18/24 to 10/15/20.
- Reduced tree damage bonus from 50% on each level to 40%/45%/50%.
- Level 15 right talent: +50% bonus attack damage while carrying a tree reduced to +40%.
- Increased stun duration per interval from 0.2 to 0.3.
- No longer deals 30% tossed bonus unit damage.
- Increased grab radius from 275 to 300.
- Rescaled damage from 80/150/220/290 to 75/150/225/300.
- Reduced avalanche damage multiplier from 2.5 to 2.
- Rescaled unit attack bonus damage from 20% to a flat 20 damage.
- Reduced building attack damage bonus from 70%/100%/130%/160% to 55%/70%/85%/100%.
- Unit-targeted movement speed and attack speed by 20% for 2.5 seconds. [ ] now also slows the affected target's
- Now also grants 100/200/300 toss bonus unit damage.
- Now also grants additional 50% bonus attack damage when carrying a tree.
- Increased tree grab radius from 525 to 700.
- Level 15 right talent changed: +20% unit attack damage bonus ➜ +50% bonus attack damage while carrying a tree.
- keeps Tiny's health up in lane.
- restores health to Tiny.
- gives attributes, increasing health, mana, and damage.
- 's passive health regeneration helps Tiny stay in lane longer; the burst mana also allows Tiny to use more abilities.
- restores some health and mana so Tiny can sustain more damage in lane, or use his abilities in a pinch.
- provides movement speed bonus so Tiny can get close to targets and use abilities on them.
- gives Tiny regeneration to stay in lane and mana to fuel his abilities by storing runes, which can heavily improve his performance if roaming or going mid.
- pads out Tiny's attributes, giving a cheap boost to both his damage for last-hitting and his mana pool for fighting.
- gives useful bonuses to Tiny's overall attributes and increases its charge storing capacity to restore health and mana.
- gives attack speed and appropriate attributes. Switching to intelligence sustains Tiny's abilities usage, while switching to agility grants more attack speed to complement his high attack damage.
- 's double attack compensates for Tiny's low attack speed and synergizes well with his high attack damage, adding even more burst damage to his arsenal. It also grants much-needed mana regeneration and is a reasonably cheap pickup.
- facilitates Avalanche and Toss combo, causing massive burst damage to one or more enemy heroes.
- can be a cheaper alternative to Echo Sabre allowing you to head for Moon Shard or Cuirass directly. Especially by delaying your first ultimate you may opt for a consistent attack frequency.
- will provide enough mana to cast Toss and Avalanche multiple times without exceeding your mana pool. Alternative to Power Treads, catering to a gank-caster based gameplay.
- gives attack speed to increase Tiny's damage output and armor to help Tiny tank physical attacks. The aura lowers buildings' and enemies' armors, complementing Tree Grab's and Grow's bonus attack damage.
- helps Tiny inflict massive critical strike damage, thanks to his absurd attack damage from Tree Grab and Grow.
- spell immunity to allow Tiny to move and attack enemies freely for several seconds, delivering consistent damage in team fights. gives strength and damage, as well as
- grants Tiny massive attack speed increase to complement his powerful attack damage and Tree Grab's splash. Tiny may also choose to consume the shard to gain some attack speed bonus but clear an inventory slot for another late game item. Alternative to Cuirass.
- is an alternative to Bottle as a mana source, letting Tiny cast his expensive spells more easily for a minor health cost.
- grant attack damage and movement speed so Tiny can better approach opponent before having Blink Dagger, suiting an aggressive playstyle.
- gives attack speed, movement speed, and attributes for a low price.
- gives a huge attack speed buff in addition to lifesteal for cheap, letting him smash teams apart with Tree Grab, and the armor loss is offset by Grow.
- grants movement speed, strength, and much needed agility, raising Tiny's attack speed to increase his damage output.
- , an alternative or a complement to Blink Dagger, supplies attack speed and attack damage bonuses. The active Shadow Walk grants invisibility, speeds up Tiny's movement to get in position quicker, and applies burst physical damage when attack out of Shadow Walk.
- turns Tiny into a true tank, giving him lots of strength, health, and health regeneration.
- gives Tiny even more area-of-effect damage to soften enemies up or kill fragile foes outright, especially if he already has his damage items.
- Tiny's quote "▶️ Tiny Smash!" is a reference to Hulk, a well-known superhero from the Marvel Universe.
- is still called Craggy Exterior after his old passive ability in the game files.