March of the Machines
- This ability got replaced by 7.31 gameplay patch. in the
- Before the 7.30 gameplay patch, this was a basic ability, and not an ability granted by Aghanim's Shard.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- The robots move at a speed of 400 and move a distance up to 1800 forwards, taking 4.5 seconds to travel the full distance.
- The 900 spawn radius is centered and fixed around the cast point, not on Tinker's location.
- The spawn area is a line with 1800 length, which is centered 900 range behind the targeted cast point.
- The overall affected area is a square, with 1800 side lengths.
- Robots spawn in 0.0417-second intervals at a random point of the line, which is 24 robots per second, for a total of 144 robots.
- Robots do not spawn at points of the spawning line which are outside of the map boundaries.
- When an enemy comes within 50 radius of a robot, or the robot reaches max distance, it deals damage in 150 radius around itself and then disappears.
- If a single enemy unit stands still within the area for the full duration, they would take an average of 355.2 damage (before reductions).
- The robots do not explode and deal area damage when colliding with .
- The sound effect upon cast is not audible by enemies. However, the robot marching sounds are.