The Escape Potion is a consumable item granted to each player at the start of the match. It is not purchasable, but can be sold.
- Stacks with itself in the inventory, there is no stack limit. The sell value adapts based on the number of instances in a stack.
- Escape Potions are fully shareable.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Despite the description, does not disarm, silencer or mute the user.
- The invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon launching an attack.
- allows the user to path through other units, including wards, but not through buildings or gates.
- This item's beta name was "Potion of Cowardice".
- The icon is based on 's icon.