|A demonic blade that struck the final blow to crack the gates of the Sanctum of Solanas.|
- Demolish's building bonus attack damage is added as a conditional attack damage bonus on top of the total attack damage calculated.
- The total attack damage includes all already existing attack damage changes, including conditional bonus sources (e.g. Quell).
- This can be defined as
ΣAtk × 125%
- Although the attack damage bonus values are not displayed in the HUD, it is still considered and directly added to the unit's attack damage.
- It can be reduced only by flat reductions (e.g. damage block).
- Since the conditional attack damage bonus is calculated after the total attack damage, it is affected by percentage-based attack damage bonuses or reductions.
- An early version of The Leveller was revealed in version 6.60 beta (46), but was never added to the release version.
Main Article: The Leveller/Changelogs