|The International 2019 Battle Pass|
1 January 2020
The International 2019 Battle Pass is a tournament pass and features bundle made for The International 2019. It is similar to past compendiums and contains numerous quests, achievements, and earnable rewards for its owner. Battle Pass owners will have access to the Wrath of the Mo'rokai game mode, as well as a Jungle Expedition to unlock equipment sets. New in-game consumable items were also added for this Battle Pass, as well as custom animated models for towers. In addition, players will be able to earn the exclusive Axe Unleashed set for , the Acolyte of the Lost Arts persona for , the Majesty of the Colossus prestige item for , and the Planetfall Arcana for .
25% of the proceeds obtained from this Battle Pass will go towards the tournament prize pool.
- 1 Battle Points
- 2 Wrath of the Mo'rokai
- 3 Consumables
- 4 Effects
- 5 Avatar Banners
- 6 Chat Wheel
- 7 Custom Creeps
- 8 Custom Towers
- 9 Rylai's Battle Blessing
- 10 Rank Double Down
- 11 Recycling
- 12 Trophies
- 13 Queue Trivia
- 14 Coach's Challenge
- 15 Favorite Team
- 16 Player Cards
- 17 Party Finder
- 18 Avoid Player
- 19 MVP Voting
- 20 Role-Based Matchmaking Queue
- 21 Fantasy League
- 22 Arcana Vote
- 23 References
- 24 External links
- Battle points are used to level up the Battle Pass. 1,000 points are required for each level.
* After level 300, Drums of War Consumable Charges x10, Sky Snake Consumable Charges x10, Monkey Consumable Charges x10, Trusty Shovel Consumable Charges x10 repeat every 40 levels.
* After level 300, Immortal Treasure I 2019, Immortal Treasure II 2019, Immortal Treasure III 2019 and International 2019 Premium Player Card Pack x3 repeat every 30 levels.
* After level 300, Trust of the Benefactor 2019 repeats every 50 levels.
1 Rewards for this level repeat every 615 levels.
- Players explore a network of rooms by winning matches with random heroes.
- After clearing each room, new paths open up and loot is discovered. Four usable items can be held in the inventory.
- Reach the end on one of three paths to unlock an equipment set.
- Two Turbo Mode wins are needed to defeat a hero. One win will wound them, after which players can use a Culling Blade to defeat them.
|Spiked Pit||Obstacle. Path blocked. Cannot be cleared.|
|Trees||Obstacle. Path blocked.|
|Tango||Item. Clears trees.|
|Mystery Challenge||Play one of several heroes to pass.|
|Rocket Flare||Item. Scouts unexplored rooms.|
|Netherswap Wand||Item. Swaps a hero with a random one.|
|Culling Blade||Item. Kills a wounded hero (previously beaten once in Turbo Mode).|
|Small Treasure||Discover 300 Battle Points + 150 Shards (x51 rooms total)|
|Large Treasure||Discover 2,000 Battle Points + 1000 Shards (x9 rooms total)|
|Style Unlock Fragment||Item. Collect three matching fragments to receive a style unlock item.|
|Mysterious Totem||Reveals the location of one of the three Style Unlock Fragments. Works similarly to a Rocket Flare, revealing the challenges required as well as the spot.|
- Tokens can be wagered at the beginning of a match.
- Winning a match will earn the player Battle Points equal to double the amount of tokens wagered.
- Winners do not receive the losing team's total wagered tokens.
- Tokens expire at the end of each week, regardless of whether or not they have been used.
- Each week, Battle Pass owners will be granted 1000 tokens, with weekly bonuses scaling according to Battle Pass level.
- Players can earn Battle Point Tributes that allows them to add a 250, 500, or 1000 Battle Points to their entire team's wager. This amount doesn’t get doubled, so if you use 1000 worth of tributes you get 1000 worth of battle points.
|Total Possible Points:||18.000|
- Daily (Hero) Challenges can be completed for 100 points each.
- Weekly Challenges can be completed for 400 points each.
- Players can tip other players during a match.
- Up to 3 tips per match or 10 tips per week may be awarded.
- Tips do not come from the player's own battle points.
- Players without a Battle Pass accrue tips and can redeem them once they activate a Battle Pass.
- Players with higher level Battle Passes will tip for more.
|MISSION READY||Complete 5 weekly challenges||500|
|NOT SUCH A CHORE||Complete 10 weekly challenges||500|
|I DO ALL I CAN||Complete 15 weekly challenges||1000|
|COMFORT PICKS||Complete 10 daily hero challenges||500|
|EXPANDED REPERTOIRE||Complete 40 daily hero challenges||500|
|PLAY THEM AS THEY COME||Complete 75 daily hero challenges||1000|
|TRIPLE DIP||Win Match MVP 3 times||500|
|PRIZED FIGHTER||Win Match MVP 10 times||1000|
|PARAGON||Win Match MVP 25 times||2500|
|COMMENDABLE NOTION||Tip a player during a game||50|
|TOTAL CONSCIENTIOUSNESS||Tip 50 players across your games||1000|
|LUCKY GUESSER||Earn 1000 Trivia Points||250|
|KNOWLEDGE IS POWER||Earn 5000 Trivia Points||500|
|TRIVIA KNIGHT||Earn 10000 Trivia Points||1000|
|THE TRUE SPIRIT OF DOTA||Gift a Battle Pass to a friend and have them unwrap it||2000|
|REPRESENTATIVE DOTACRACY||Cast a vote in the Arcana vote||100|
|DOTA ARCANA COMMITTEE||Cast votes in the Arcana vote 10 of the 12 weeks||1000|
|GROUP STAGE CONNOISSEUR||Correctly Guess 25 Group Stage Battle Predictions||1000|
|GAME GENIUS||Correctly Guess 10 Main Event Battle Predictions||1000|
|PERFECT PREDICTOR||Correctly Guess 30 Main Event Battle Predictions||2000|
|MAIN EVENT MAESTRO||Correctly Guess 50 Main Event Battle Predictions||5000|
|BATTLE GUIDE||Coach 5 Matches||500|
|SPECIAL ADVISOR||Coach 20 Matches||1500|
|MENTOR OF WAR||Coach 40 Matches||3000|
|PERFECT GUIDE||Win a match as a coach, and receive 5 positive votes from teammates||500|
|PERFECT ADVISOR||Win 5 matches as a coach with 5 positive votes from teammates||1500|
|PERFECT MENTOR||Win 15 matches as a coach with 5 positive votes from teammates||3000|
|BRONZE COACH||Earn Bronze Tier as a coach||500|
|SILVER COACH||Earn Silver Tier as a coach||1500|
|GOLD COACH||Earn Gold Tier as a coach||3000|
|DEBUTANT||Have 10 players in your Party Finder||500|
|I KNOW A GUY||Have 30 players in your Party Finder||1000|
|POOL OF PARTY||Have 100 players in your Party Finder||2500|
|FIVE STACKER||Fill your party and play a match using Party Finder||50|
|PARTY MONSTER||Fill your party and play 10 matches using Party Finder||1000|
|THE PARTY NEVER STOPS||Fill your party and play 50 matches using Party Finder||2750|
|ONE OF US||Join and play a match from a Party Finder invite||50|
|I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU||Join and play 10 matches from a Party Finder invite||1000|
|DOTA IF YOU GOT 'EM||Join and play 50 matches from a Party Finder invite||2750|
|JUST THE ESSENCE-TIALS||Gather 1,000 Mo'rokai Essence||250|
|ESSENCE HUNTER||Gather 10,000 Mo'rokai Essence||750|
|A SIXTH SENSE FOR ESSENCE||Gather 100,000 Mo'rokai Essence||2000|
|FITTING TRIBUTE||Win 1 game of Wrath of The Mo'rokai||250|
|MO'ROKAI MASTERY||Win 10 games of Wrath of the Mo'rokai||1000|
|MY BEAST FRIEND||Win 50 games of Wrath of the Mo'rokai||3000|
|UP HIGH||High Five 25 players||250|
|DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING||High Five 200 players||1000|
|HIGH FIVE HUNDRED||High Five 500 players||2250|
|Total Possible Points:||60,250|
Wrath of the Mo'rokai
- Four special consumable items are available during The International 2019. They provide minor cosmetic effects in-game and do not affect mechanics.
- Consumables appear on top of the in-game abilities panel, and do not count as visible items.
- Consumables can be obtained by gaining Battle Pass levels.
- All consumables have a 30 seconds shared cooldown.
Summon Sky Snake: Send out a snake balloon. Can be branded with your favorite team once the tournament field is set.
Drums of War: Drop a beat on the battlefield.
Summon Monkey: Summon a monkey that fling poop, cheers when you deny enemies, and shows displeasure to anyone who attacks you.
Trusty Shovel: Dig for a chance to find Battle Points, treasures, Rylai's Battle Blessing spins, or Honey Heist Baby Roshan. See the item page for a full list of possible finds.
- These effects expire on September 01, 2019.
- Click on the arrows to sort effects by category.
|Effect||Battle Pass Level||Preview|
|Seasonal Creep Deny||315||Preview|
- High five effects have custom particles in-game.
|Battle Pass Level||Preview|
- Players can drop a banner displaying an avatar of their hero, or their Steam avatar at higher levels.
- Banners have custom particle effects in-game.
|Battle Pass Level||Preview|
* Has spinning animation.
- Custom sounds for the Chat Wheel are available for Battle Pass owners.
- Team chat sounds can be played once every 30 seconds.
- All chat sounds can be played once every 1 minutes.
- Mouseover lines for English translations.
|Battle Pass Level||Pack Name||Console command||Lines|
|44||Sound Pack 1||
|96||Caster Pack 1||
|100||Evolving Chat Wheel||
|156||Sound Pack 2||
|200||Caster Pack 2||
|262||Caster Pack 3||
|313||Sound Pack (2017)||
|357||Caster Pack 4||
|392||Sound Pack (2018)||
|457||Caster Pack 5||
|665||Epic Caster Pack 1 (2018)||
|785||Epic Caster Pack 2||
|1205||Korean Caster Pack||
* This line grows longer for every 100 levels of the Battle Pass.
- ▶️ Sprays can also be equipped in the chat wheel.
- The Dota 2 logo spray gets replaced by the selected favourite team’s logo.
- Click on a spray to enlarge.
Rylai's Battle Blessing
- spins the wheel to grant Battle Pass owners a random item or set!
- Click here to view a full list of possible drops.
- This minigame features unique voice acting from Crystal Maiden and Lina.
Rank Double Down
- Players have a weekly option to double the amount of MMR they can gain or lose from playing a match. The number of attempts increases with their Battle Pass level.
|Battle Pass Level||Attempts|
|1||One per week|
|265||Two per week|
|415||Three per week|
Item recycling will be available until the end of the tournament.
|Four items from Immortal Treasure I 2019||One Rylai's Battle Blessing and one Immortal Treasure I 2019|
|Four items from Immortal Treasure II 2019||One Rylai's Battle Blessing and one Immortal Treasure II 2019|
|Four items from Immortal Treasure III 2019||One Rylai's Battle Blessing and one Immortal Treasure III 2019|
|One item from Collector's Cache 2019
or Collector's Cache II 2019
|Two Battle Pass levels|
- Answer trivia questions while queuing to win trivia points.
- Earn trivia points to obtain Battle Pass achievements, which in turn grants Battle Points.
- 100 trivia points are granted for every correct answer, with slightly more if the question is difficult.
- More trivia points are earned if less than 50% of players answer the question correctly.
- Players can coach a team of lower MMR players and earn a coach rank.
- Coaches are rated by their team's players after each match. Higher rankings will earn higher coach ranks.
- Climbing the ranks will award Battle Points.
- Winning a match: +100 points
- Losing a match: +50 points
- One positive vote: +75 points
- One negative vote: -75 points
- Players can select a team as their favorite team. This will grant them customizations based on the team's logo:
- Cards come in three tiers: Bronze, Silver and Gold.
- Cards may be recycled to Dust.
- Specific player cards can be bought using 30 Dust.
- Unlocking all player cards for a team will unlock custom teleport animations based on the team's logo.
- A complete set of silver or gold player cards grants upgraded teleport animations.
- Former teammates can now be added to a pool for easy invitation, even without being Steam friends.
- A list of players can now be avoided during matchmaking.
- After each match, players can vote for an MVP on the winning team.
- The MVP will be featured in the post-game screen, receive a mention on their friend feed, and be recognized during the pre-game of their next match.
- Battle Pass owners that win enough MVP awards will unlock Achievements that grant Battle Points.
Role-Based Matchmaking Queue
- Battle Pass owners can select their lane preference when queuing for matches.
- Available roles: Support, Safe Lane, Mid Lane, Off Lane.
- Players queuing for role select ranked can be matched against both normal ranked and role selecting ranked players.
- During the Main Event, a special Fantasy League will be available to Battle Pass owners.
- Professional player cards are used in this Fantasy League.
- Players can vote for the next hero to receive an Arcana item.
- Heroes are split into four single elimination brackets.
- Each player gets 16 votes per week.
- Votes can be stacked on the same hero.
- Unused Votes do not roll over.
- An extra 16 votes per week is granted at Battle Pass level 9 for a total of 32.
- An extra 16 votes per week is granted at Battle Pass level 28 for a total of 48.