|Transforms into a powerful ranged demon.|
|The fractal walls of Foulfell not only failed to contain Terrorblade, they granted him newfound control over its twisted Reflections. The Demon Marauder Conjure Images of himself, confounding enemies and multiplying his damage. Feeding on his own rage and Zeal, Terrorblade transforms into an even more imposing form; an unholy Metamorphosis that allows him to hurl demonic energies at range and sending Terror Waves trembling his enemies. Experienced foes know that an injured demon is far from defeated. At the brink of death, Terrorblade tips the scales, eliminating any need for retreat as he exchanges his depleted health with that of his opponent's, Sundering their hearts by fear.|
|Roles:||Carry Pusher Nuker|
- Reflection slows all visible enemy heroes and clones, excluding illusions and creep-heroes within 500 radius, and creates illusions of them.
- Reflection illusions are spell immune, invulnerable, hidden, untargetable and uncontrollable.
- The illusions spawn 108 range away from their targets if the hero has a collision size of 24, and 72 if the collision size is 8. They appear either north, east, south or west from their targets, in the order East-North-West-South.
- The illusions attempt to attack their targets. If they cannot be attacked, they follow the targets close enough until they can be attacked again.
- The illusions do not lose track when their targets turn invisible, hidden or move into the Fog of War. However, they do need vision to attack.
- Just like other illusions, Reflection illusions bestow auras and can make use of other passive abilities which work for illusions.
- The movement speed slow debuff and the illusion are bound to each other. Dispelling the slow removes all the Reflection illusions of that unit as well.
- The debuff of multiple casts does not stack, but each cast creates an illusion for each enemy hero within range.
- Although the movement speed slow duration gets refreshed, each created illusion has its separate duration, meaning new casts do not refresh the duration of previous illusions.
- The talent does not update the current active instance.
- Has a cast backswing of 1.66 during .
- The created illusions are visually distinguishable from the real Terrorblade for the enemies.
- The illusion spawns 108 range away from Terrorblade. It appears either north, east, south or west from him, in the order East-North-West-South.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.7 during .
- The talent does not increase the damage dealt by current active illusions.
- During the transformation, Terrorblade cannot do anything. Cannot be interrupted.
- This applies to transforming illusions as well.
- Turns the caster into a ranged unit with 490/510/530/550 attack range for its duration.
- This causes items that use different values for melee and ranged heroes (e.g. ) to now treat the caster as a ranged hero.
- Attack range bonuses are not overridden and still work normally.
- Terrorblade's attack projectiles travel at a speed of 900.
- The attack damage bonus is added as base attack damage, and not bonus attack damage.
- It benefits illusions, and is affected by every percentage-based damage increasing or reducing effects.
- The aura affects illusions under Terrorblade's control including invulnerable and hidden illusions, except for the illusions from an enemy (e.g. when acquired via or ).
- The transformation aura's buff lingers for 340/360/380/400 seconds.
- While transformed, Terrorblade does not leave footprints behind.
- Metamorphosis is fully canceled on death.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- The 20% current health as cost counts as Health Setting.
- Applies a basic dispel on Terrorblade upon cast.
- Despite the tooltip, Demon Zeal grants flat movement speed bonus instead of percentage-based bonus.
- Grants 100 movement speed and 100 attack speed when not in form.
- The buff constantly checks for the Metamorphosis buff and updates its values immediately.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- If cast while in hero form, Terror Wave transforms Terrorblade into his demon form for 10 seconds, based on the current level of
- Metamorphosis notes fully apply. If it is not learned, he does not transform.
- If cast while already in Metamorphosis, its duration gets extended by the same value instead.
- Each successive cast increases the Metamorphosis duration. There is no limit to how often this can be done.
- The wave is released 0.6 seconds after cast, starting at the original cast location. It does not follow Terrorblade.
- Terror Wave is a thin ring expanding outwards at a speed of 1000, taking 1.6 seconds to reach the maximum radius.
- It can be avoided by teleporting towards Terrorblade over the ring shortly after cast.
- Terror Wave's fear makes affected enemies run away from the caster, rather than make them run towards their team's fountain.
- The cast sound is global and audible to the enemy through the Fog of War.
- Despite the tooltip, the fear affects any unit, not just heroes.
- Sunder can be cast on both enemy and allied heroes, as well as illusions.
- Terrorblade and his target always end up with at least 35%/30%/25% of their maximum health.
- For example, if both targets have 5% health before Sunder, then they both end up at 35%/30%/25% thereafter.
- Sunder directly manipulates Terrorblade's and the target's health, so it fully ignores on-damage effects (e.g. , and ).
- Has a cast backswing of 0.8 during .
|+10sDuration||20||+10 All Stats|
Main Article: Terrorblade/Changelogs
- Increased radius from 475 to 500.
- Reduced cooldown from 155 to 150.
- Reduced illusion damage taken from 320% to 300%.
- Increased base attack speed from 100 to 110.
- Reduced agility gain from 4.4 to 4.
- Reduced mana cost from 70/75/80/85 to 55/65/75/85.
- Rescaled duration from 36/40/44/48 to 35/40/45/50.
- provides health regeneration during the laning phase.
- also restores health to Terrorblade in the early game.
- helps Terrorblade last hit and deny easier.
- gives attributes that increase health and damage; you can use it with Tango to get more heal.
- provide a movement speed boost.
- gives attributes and charges to restore Terrorblade's HP and mana.
- provide attack speed and attributes, benefitting his illusions.
- greatly increases attack range in Metamorphosis, helping Terrorblade and his illusions to hit towers from a safer distance. He can either upgrade the item into , or dismantle it to build Black King Bar and Yasha.
- allows you to have even more illusions. Terrorblade can get stronger illusions and a shorter cooldown if he uses the item while in melee form, and then cast Metamorphosis to convert all to ranged illusions.
- gives a large amount of attributes which help bulk up his illusions, and its attack and movement speed slow works nicely with Metamorphosis, bringing enemy heroes to a halt.
- prevents Terrorblade from being stunned or silenced when his health is low enough to warrant using Sunder.
- provides agility for damage and evasion for defense, which all benefit illusions.
- helps with grabbing last hits.
- offers agility and Manabreak which increase damage on Terrorblade and illusions; the active can slow enemy targets so they cannot easily retaliate.
- , upgraded from Dragon Lance, grants attributes and attack range, as well as a way to position Terrorblade and pop enemy Linken's Sphere.
- provides attributes for Terrorblade and his illusions.
- can be purchased early to help Terrorblade with split pushing and farming.
- gives attributes, regeneration, and Spellblock to protect Terrorblade against most targeted abilities, increasing the success chance of Sunder.
- allows Terrorblade to jump immediately right after casting , forcing weakened enemies to take a personal fight with you and your illusions. If combined with , made available after and works as an alternative for , Terrorblade can turn the tides right at them. Terrorblade can choose to opt for a , increasing his already-high attack damage and attack speed whilst providing bonus movement speed to chase fleeing enemies or an to provide an instant magical damage burst upon cast and increases his sustainability during teamfights.
- gives you a massive health bonus, which is well needed as Terrorblade's strength growth is one of the lowest in the entire game, as well as powerful health regeneration.
- ensures Terrorblade with an active that increases his lifesteal to regain his health ludicrously quick whenever is on cooldown, allowing him to counter any bursts.
- provides a reliable slow that further stacks with and his , while also acting as a counter against enemies who are dependent on , , or any abilities that provides the same effect that kites Terrorblade from actually killing them.
- provides a lot of damage and the Radiance aura can accelerate Terrorblade's farm and increase his ability to push. Illusions also carry a weaker aura, and the aura does not stack from multiple sources.
- In DotA, Terrorblade and were brothers. This was to be kept in Dota 2 based on certain responses Anti-Mage made in Terrorblade's presence, but upon Terrorblade's release, these relations were severed and thus the lines went unused.
- Terrorblade's title in DotA was Soul Keeper. Unlike other name changes, this one does not appear to be related to copyright issues with Blizzard. A possible reason could be that the title "Soul Keeper" doesn't fit him anymore, since only one ability could be associated with souls.
- In-game, Terrorblade constantly leaves flaming footprints wherever he goes, similar to his DotA hero model, Illidan Stormrage (a prominent Warcraft character). These can be seen by enemies, but stop being rendered once he's out of their vision, meaning that one cannot track down an enemy Terrorblade that goes invisible or enters the Fog of War on the basis of his footprints.
- Terrorblades response when dying ▶️ "I go where angels fear to tread." is a reference to the line "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread" from Alexander Pope's poem An Essay on Criticism. also has a response that references this poem.