Couldn't Equipment change to cosmetics and Gear to Art?
I believe art could be misleading but something like official art is too much text. But I didnt know what gear was about before cliking on it — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ravor (talk) • (contribs) 26 November 2017
- Gear isn't art though. It's hats based on the aesthetic of the hero. I wanna keep a distinction between cosmetics and equipment, because not all cosmetics are equipment (HUDs, loading screens etc) - Lemoncake(talk) 21:25, 26 November 2017 (UTC)
Displaying non-existent pages
- just for now page Dark Willow/Bugs is literally empty, and Dark Willow/Old Abilities have no reason to exist too --Dark2Eagle (talk) 09:12, 2 April 2018 (UTC)
- We decided to make it this way because it looks better when all heroes have the same tabs, instead of leaving the ones th at are empty yet.
- Those are pages that sooner or later will be needed, so they are pre-created. For the bugs tab, it's better this way because it encourages people to add stuff there. People are less likely to create a new page for it, rather than editting an already existing page.
- The abilities tab do have content, even when appearing empty. The page saying "no records" is already information for the reader, that that hero did not have its abilities changed. This is interesting for very old heroes who still have basically the same skill set since release. See Axe, for example. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 14:28, 2 April 2018 (UTC)
- If I understand you correctly, that means that the #ifexist for the /Bugs pages is superfluous? Currently it only gets displayed if it exists, which could propably be removed in that case.--Litzsch 13:59, 2 April 2018 (UTC)
- I've modified the Module and created empty bug pages for all heroes that didn't have one yet. --Litzsch 15:09, 2 April 2018 (UTC)
- @Bu3ny, I agree with your point of view - newbies not gonna create new pages for bugs.
- For more I can advice to add there "No records" as it is here, and create some instruction in <!-- brackets --> how newbie can create report for any bug --Dark2Eagle (talk) 19:55, 3 April 2018 (UTC)