|A handy tool that manages to make close what once was far.|
- Affects the cast range of active attack modifiers as well.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Only affects player-controlled units. Non-player-controlled units (i.e. lane creeps) are not affected.
- Does not affect invulnerable units.
's cooldown reduction is granted by the aura, not the item itself.
- This means using Scan while no one is affected by the aura (i.e. item owner is invulnerable and has no allies nearby), the cooldown is not reduced.
- Causes the Scan's cooldown to skip the first 105 seconds upon cast.
- The Scan's cooldown gets reduced even when the player who activated it is not affected by the aura, as long as another ally is affected.
- Multiple instances of Prescient Aura do not stack.
- This means a second Telescope does not reduce the cooldown any further.
Main Article: Telescope/Changelogs