|A cunning blade able to anticipate and enable its bearer's movements.|
6800 ( )
- For strength heroes, it grants 4.17 armor and 25 attack speed.
- For agility heroes, it grants 4.17 armor, 25 attack speed and 25 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 4.17 armor and 25 attack speed.
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Does not blink for the full distance when targeting closer than the max distance.
- When targeting beyond the max blink distance, it blinks for 960 range, using the penalty distance, towards the targeted direction instead of 1200.
- The second sound only plays when the blinked distance is greater than 960. It is audible to everyone.
- Grants the user phased movement speed.
- Damage greater than
from any player (including allies, excluding self) or puts Blink on a 3 second cooldown.
- The damage cooldown always triggers, even if Blink is e.g. dropped on the ground or still in the shop (before being purchased).
- Since it is a cooldown and not actually disabled, it can be refreshed with , and .
- However, this cooldown is not affected by percentage-based cooldown reductions.
- Does not get disabled by damage flagged as HP Removal.
- Shares cooldown with
, , and .
- Does not share cooldown with .
- With the boost of bonus movement speed and bonus attack speed after casting , Slark can easily lock down his target with and secure the kill.
- provides 50 attack speed and 50 attack damage. Furthermore it also gives 25 agility which boost an agility's hero attack speed and damage even more. Templar Assassin is a natural carrier, who tries do burst down an opponent quickly after casting Blink. Her skills and her role synergizes really well with the item.
- is considered one of Ursa's core items, and Ursa greatly benefits from the extra bonus movement speed for chasing down enemies and the bonus attack speed synergizes well with after casting .
- into her enemy target. The attack speed bonus helps her finish up her Dueled target.
- Blink requires heroes to face the direction in which they are blinking. This means that heroes facing away from their blink destination will have to turn first, causing a slight delay depending on their turn rate.
- damage over time, meaning that it will prevent items like from resetting Blink Dagger's cooldown. 's barrier blocks
- Use Blink to dodge incoming projectile-based spells such as or , and from items like .
- When Blink dagger go into cooldown upon taking damage on an escape, a quick self-cast with will allow you to wait the short cooldown relatively safely and blink out the moment you land on the ground.
- Blink Dagger can turn into a very strong escape tool if you are affected by .
Main Article: Swift Blink/Changelogs