|Heroes|| Crystal Maiden|
Sven is a Rogue Knight, half-Meranth by birth. After his father was executed for violating the Vigil Codex, Sven's mother passed away, leaving him an orphan. Tightly bound to his own personal code of honor, Sven is a solitary warrior who wields the legendary Outcast Blade to devastating effect. He travels alone, searching for honor and glory, while acquiring substantial gold as a freelance swordsman.
- Sven once impaled an attacking ogre on the Feral Road with his armor.
- Sven's strangely shaped helm may be crafted to suit to his meranth physiology.
- Sven once found a weapon in the sunken wreck of a Vigil Knights galley.
Wielding the Adjudicator's Blade, Sven cracked Juggernaut's mask, releasing the spirits of Yurnero's ancestors, as well as a companion dragon spirit. The spirits and Yurnero both consider this an act of kindness, and are thankful for Sven's actions, and owe Sven a debt of gratitude.
In this strange timeline, the story of Sven has reached the point where he is still aligned with the Vigil Knights, but their sudden destruction from within is a future that cannot be avoided, at least to the will of the Rogue Knight. To assure that this possibility comes to fruition, Sven must train among his enemies, rise above their ranks, and ultimately: destroy them from within.
Although he has not enacted his rogue code yet, he manifests a bit of the code in his actions by aligning against any kind of army like any true rogue to society would. He has declared war against the Radiant and the Dire, Venomancer and his expanding garden of s (which Lesale calls as his "children"), the Bronze Legion, the reformed Red Mist Horde, and even the Vhoul rebellion.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Sven
- ▶️ Honors to you and to the rogue's code you follow.
- ▶️ That's a lovely shade of blue, Sven.
- ▶️ Sven, are you still so blue under that armor?
- ▶️ With a helm like that, Sven, I dub thee my helmsman.
- ▶️ ▶️ How do you see anything with that helmet on, Sven?
- ▶️ ▶️ Come on, Sven. Time to drop the hammer on someone!
Enemies killing Sven
- ▶️ Your vigil ends.
- ▶️ ▶️ Sven, you have much to learn about fighting dragons.
- ▶️ ▶️ Good night, Sven. I mean bad knight.
- ▶️ ▶️ I'm the better Knight, Sven.
- ▶️ Your armor crumples.
- ▶️ ▶️ It's not the size of the sword, Sven, it's how you use it.
- ▶️ ▶️ Size means nothing when your blade carries no weight.
- ▶️ Cooked you in your armor.
- ▶️ ▶️ I'm not saying there's always a connection between excessive brawn and mental deficiency.
- ▶️ ▶️ Hahahaha, Sven. You thought you could keep up with me? There are trees everywhere!
- ▶️ You would have been a powerful follower Sven.
- ▶️ Sven, your dedication honors us.
- ▶️ To the rogue who wields the hammer of the gods, all mortal forms resemble crooked nails.
- ▶️ ▶️ Time to match steel for steel!
- Pantaloons of the Freelancer description.
- Fluted Guard of the Swordmaster description.
- Vigil Triumph description.
- Crystal Maiden response: ▶️ Sven, are you still so blue under that armor?
- Call of the Bladeform Legacy: ▶️ Sven, thank you for using the Adjudicator's Blade to awaken us…
- Call of the Bladeform Legacy: ▶️ We are in your debt Sven, we won't forget this.
- Sven response: ▶️ It is an honor to fight beside you.
- Crystal Maiden response: ▶️ That's a lovely shade of blue, Sven.
- Crystal Maiden response: ▶️ Has anyone seen Sven around?
- Artifact: Sven lore.