|The accidental byproduct of a spell conjured to entrap a lesser god.|
Neutral Drop Only
- Stormcrafters are fully sharable.
- The duration of Stormcrafter's cyclone is not affected by status resistance.
- Applies a basic dispel on the caster upon cast.
- Cyclone first applies the invulnerability, then the dispel.
- While in the air, the caster has no collision. However, a pathing blocker is created at the base of the cyclone within a 24 radius.
- The target is choosen randomly within the area. There are no priorities.
- If the owner is invisible and not affected by True Sight, the passive does not trigger.
- The bolt first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- If no valid targets are within range, the effect waits until a valid target comes within range, striking them immediately.
- Use the Cyclone to dodge incoming projectiles such as or with precise timing.
Main Article: Stormcrafter/Changelogs