Main Article: Brewmaster
|Summoned Ancient Creep-Hero|
- Applies a basic dispel on all units within the area.
- Always dispels
off of units within the area, regardless of alliances.
- Besides this, follows the default dispel rules, dispelling debuffs off of allies, and buffs off of enemies.
- The damage is applied to units which were created by an ability, including illusions.
- Does not damage the or , but does damage and .
- Applies a cyclone effect on the target upon cast, so it turns it invulnerable and fully disables it.
- Does not dispel the target.
- While cycloned, the affected unit is moved upwards and has no collision, other units may pass below the cycloned unit.
- Can be cast on , but has no effect, since Roshan is immune to forced movement. He only gets interrupted.
- Does not interrupt Storm's channeling abilities upon cast.
- During the fade time, Storm can cast abilities and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Both attacks during the fade time and the attack breaking invisibility apply 140/200/260 conditional attack damage bonus to the target.
- The attack damage bonus is not applied when attacking buildings, but is applied against wards.
- Although the attack damage bonus values are not displayed in the HUD, it is still considered and directly added to Earth's attack damage.
- The damage is considered by critical strike, lifesteal and cleave, and it can be reduced only by flat reductions (e.g. damage block).
- Since it is considered bonus attack damage, it is not affected by percentage-based attack damage bonuses or reductions.
- The invisibility is lost upon reaching the cast point of abilities, or upon launching an attack.
- This means when the attack misses, the invisibility is still lost.
- Allows Storm to phase through other units, including wards, but not through buildings.
- Requires the level 25 talent learned to be unlocked.
- Increases Storm's survivability against attacks by 18%/25%/33%/43%.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of evasion.
- Drunken Brawler's evasion uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Casting before Primal Split does not carry over the Cinder Brew buff to the brewlings.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- Granted to all brewlings.
- Casting the sub-ability immediately ends . Brewmaster appears at the location of the brewling which used the sub-ability.