Main Article: Lone Druid
- Disjoints projectiles upon teleporting.
- Can be cast from anywhere on the map.
- Issues a stop order to the Spirit Bear after teleporting.
- If Lone Druid dies and Return is cast, the Spirit Bear teleports back to Lone Druid's death location.
- Increases the Spirit Bear's total magic resistance to 33%.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- The building bonus attack damage is considered as a conditional attack damage bonus.
- Increases the Spirit Bear's total attack damage against buildings, including other bonus attack damage.
- Although the attack damage bonus values are not displayed in the HUD, it is still considered and directly added to the Spirit Bear's attack damage.
- It can be reduced only by flat reductions (e.g. damage block).
- Since it is considered bonus attack damage, it is not affected by percentage-based attack damage bonuses or reductions.
- Same notes as for Lone Druid's
- The Spirit Bear's Savage Roar has a lower duration than Lone Druid's Savage Roar.
- Spirit Bear acquires this ability as soon as Lone Druid learns it.
- Roots the target, preventing it from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- Provides True Sight over the target.
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- Deals 6/8/10/12 damage in 0.2-second intervals, starting immediately as the debuff is placed, resulting in 6/9/12/15 instances.
- Deals a total of 36/72/120/180 damage (before reductions).
- Does not affect ancient creeps.
- Entangling Claws uses pseudo-random distribution.